[WM6.5.3 DXID1] Stev's ROMs with M2Dv2 and OmniaLite apps

Guest Ste-V-illage

Guest omar junior

questions...

- where are the soundtest ?? in windows directory not appears..

- vibra question not solved.. try in file manager, resco explorer, word mobile, windows xp... not save the script.txt

- in the pockemusic, key mapping not work in this rom... i press the volume up hardkey and not set and appears the volume display... key mapping not work :T

Guest omar junior

questions...

- vibra question not solved.. try in file manager, resco explorer, word mobile, windows xp... not save the script.txt

- in the pockemusic, key mapping not work in this rom... i press the volume up hardkey and not set and appears the volume display... key mapping not work :T

Your ROM is very good to me, i like it.

But there are a bug for the camera.I make a video clip with the camera on i900. Then i replay it on the play mode in the camera. The programe is crash. And no other player on my i900 can player these files. I have WM, core player, touchplayer(i900 OEM).

If there are any patch? Please.

Guest z3ntn3l

Hi everybody and of course Stev.

I cant disable the Auto-Rotation-Setting in Settings/System/Motion-Sensor!

Tried some Soft-Resets but its always on "Automatic". Anyone else got this Problem?

adding FTouchSL and HTC.Menu.Enhancement.1.1 to my ROMs. Bug is that you need to launch File Explorer to fix htc.menu every softreset.
So why not using Finger Suite? It's a great enhancement and very stable. Never had any Problems with it and iam currently using it in your latest Bundle Rom. LINK Just a suggestion.

yes it's going back....At this time, create a shortcut to :MSFEXPLORE or \Windows\fexplore.exe
But why does anybody wants to use the WinMo File Explorer? OK, for compability reasons its good to not delete it from the Rom but why have a Shortcut to it anymore?

I dont know if this was covered before or not but is this rom only for the i900 and not the i910? i would luv to try it
I'm pretty sure this Rom is i900-only.

activesync can't be setup from a PC, i have to setup manually in activesync. (i use an exchange server)
What exactly do you mean with that? I flashed the Rom, connected my Omnia with USB Cable to PC and Windows7 recognized it automatically and started Windows Mobile Device Center (a.k.a ActiveSync from XP-Times). Everything worked 100%.

bundle rom not be very fast and M2D slide freeze sometime.
For me its very fast and maybe the fastest Rom i've ever used. (If i compare the smoothness of the Start Menu etc...). I didnt found any "unusual" things with M2D in this Rom compared to other Roms i've tried.

- last and serious for me : can't add any apps in launcher tab, when a tap on a square to add an apps, i see in the list only 5 or 6 apps and i don't see all apps that are in the start menu or that i have installed.
For me its working. If i tap a square, the List includes all Apps from Start Menu. Iam on Bundle Rom.

can anyone confirm if this is an issue in Stev's ROM or not, since this ROM uses Pagepool..?

Thanks.

M2D sometimes crashs but iam not sure if its something with Pagepool. Other Apps like Opera or some Games didnt crashed yet. Some Weeks ago, I used a Rom with the Auto-Kill-issue and at least i can confirm that Stev's Rom doesnt Auto-Kills the Apps even if M2D is not very stable.

Guest omar junior

questions...

Guest jmsmartins

hi Steve!

tested slim. is slower than litepure. and i had the same problem after the soft reset, my omnia freezes.. i would really like to use ur roms plenty of omnialite apps but unfortunatelly i find that MAJOR bug. and it's a pitty for me

Guest onlinejobwork
hi Steve!

tested slim. is slower than litepure. and i had the same problem after the soft reset, my omnia freezes.. i would really like to use ur roms plenty of omnialite apps but unfortunatelly i find that MAJOR bug. and it's a pitty for me

Maybe u r right, try to ask as many user as u can and ask whether they have same or similar problem!

Urvish :D

Guest engmisho

Thanks Steve for the excellent rom (Bundle rom)

the only minor bug I found so far is the delay in the response when a call is coming, it take about 1-2 seconds delay after I clicked the answer button. Hopefully this will be fixed in the future builds.

also sometimes it's impossible to disable the Auto Rotation

Regards,

Edited by engmisho

this is one badass rom, the only issue is that wm7 logo :D

Theres nothing anyone can do regarding the logo reveting according to Jeffrey its a M$ problem. You have to revert to another theme then go back to yours everytime you restart.

Guest jeffrey2000
this is one badass rom, the only issue is that wm7 logo :D

Which wm7 logo do you mean? the icon in the startmenu? or the boot logo?

ohh btw I'll up a theme update tomorrow with some new cosmetic changes for the newer build, reduced the button size, put a bit shadow and some more things.

post-346680-1257291787_thumb.png

On the home page where titanium is it always reverts back to original logo.

This was your reply "Yeh I noticed the same bout changing themes this issue seems to come back/go build after build. I also noticed that it seems to work better to change from a flat theme to 1 of mine. The logo reverts only (on build 23064) when default titanium is selected (so a WM build problem) cz if you use M2D/widgets or no homescreen the startbutton works perfectly and jumps back to mine."

Its stuck with all ROM's after 23064.

Edited by Sb.

Guest z3ntn3l
On the home page where titanium is it always reverts back to original logo.

Its stuck with all ROM's after 23064.

Yes, i recognized that too but its no big thing for me... :D

Guest jeffrey2000

It happened a few times with the bundled rom that my phone crashed so rebooted the phone and after the bootscreen it just seems to come back in the same crashed session where it just doesn't respond anymore straight away. Only solution was to hard reset, had it about 6 times now. Happened only on this rom. Anyone else expierenced the same problem?

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest jmsmartins
It happened a few times with the bundled rom that my phone crashed so rebooted the phone and after the bootscreen it just seems to come back in the same crashed session where it just doesn't respond anymore straight away. Only solution was to hard reset, had it about 6 times now. Happened only on this rom. Anyone else expierenced the same problem?

i noticed that with purelite and slim. and HR didn't solve it. it's a real pain in the ass. i'll wait for stev to sort it out

Guest Márcio Soares

Hi Steve.

After a day of intensive testing your ROM, I must say is excellent. But I have some problems to report.

1º The alarm does not interact with the M2d home.

2º With the equipment blocked the alarm does not manifest visually

3º The program nodata does not work, don't interrupt the data connections

4º With intensive use of equipment, it locks in the home screen

So far I have only this to add, soon put a few more case they appear.

Finally we have to say that I am using the BUNDLE ROM

Guest Michelle My Belle

OLD SCREENSHOTS (BEFORE TEST VERSIONs)

Hi SteV

I would like to short-introduce myself I am MCP, MCSE & MCDBA (Ms. Certified), DCP (Dipl. in Computer programming), Sc. Graduate India, Post Graduate Buss. Mgmt from London, Since Long time I am testing ROM build by all the people here and I Bricked my Omnia two time, 1st was repaired by Samsung Service centre under warranty secound time , I paid to get it repaired, but still I found something good and bad about Omnia but I can't throw it away coz it has potential capability to become better by and better by time like Old Wine

After almost 98 flash from different coocker I found that no one is perfect here, lots of cooker make rom here and upload without testing , testing work will be done by thousands of forum users who download and flashed firmware, and this is first time I am giving my opinion/review for any ROM

I cutting the scrap and come to point, When I install ur latest rom I will publish complete professional looking review for (1) battery life talktime/standby time (2) signal and vioce quality/clarity(3) Menu Navigation spped (4) SMS sending time/improvement (most IMP) (5) proper functionality of all cooked software and additional software (6) Functionality of WIFI, BT, MMS, TEXT, GPS, GPRS, EDGE, File Transfer spped in USB mode, 3G etc. (7) Internal GPS setellite locking speed and time with software like tomtom and IGO and few more

WHAT I LIKE MOST ABOUT YOUR ROM

==> Since long time I am looking for Any rom with Omnialite application and I found in ur rom

It's faster compared to others

bettery like bit better due to less lagging when moving through software and application

Original looking startup screen

Improved Touch response

Nearest to perfection

WHAT I DONT LIKE ABOUT YOUR ROM

Dont put omnia and omnilite application togather, put all omnialite aps and make it default from Titanium and M2D

timebom (otherwise I can use this rom for long time)

WHAT I EXPECT FROM YOUR EXISTING AND FUTURE ROM, IS ALL GIVEN BELOW

Dont cooke any additional software into the ram and make it big, dont put any of the software into the ROM which user can easily download and install from intenet like facebook, ms tag reader, psshutXP,sharepix, stream-t light, rotation service, min light, call surprice, msn etc.

Installing of adding more and more software try to cencentrate on making ROM with best of functionality and usability with less lagging

Make it ram which have Titanium, M2D (if possible Try to put the v2.1 which looks really cool, try) with all the Samsunglite application inside it as default, all other software you can publish link so if any user want it they can download and install if required and you dont need to make custom rom as per anyone's personal requirement as you can publish all the link of extra or additional software

Try to make ram with Better SMS speed, GPS function, Bettery life,Instead of putting camera shortcut its better if you can put Phonebook shortcut on M2D home screen afterall it's phone first, try to put the thing to customeze Titanium home screen, and try to put thing so we can change the theme of M2D as you know that people sometime get boared with same theme or color set

try to put option so user can switch between small start menu icon or big one when they press windows icon on botton left, Try to put one of Each sound notification for all sound notification event to get more free space, dont put any wallpaper instead necessary one

In short please do not put any additional software which user can download and install easily from given link, but it should be included M2D and all Omnialite application because if user can download and install these thing saparate from ROM Package they might not work some time, another thing try to publish a link of Omnia lite menu (samsung menu), That's all for now

Thanks for all your hardwork and time taking u to make and publish rom, After bricked two Omnias I am still have some guts remainning for trying more ROMS, as you r the cooker you should aware what you coocked, before any user give you bad feedback or find something wrong in you ROM, So be first to critisized your ROM

That's all for now, Thanks for better try , Waiting for Better than Best

Write you more later :lol: :) :P

Urvish

lol.

Is this a joke?

Not asking much, is he...? :D

MMB

;)

Guest lombo agridoce

Hi Steve,

First of all.... Congratulations... you made the best rom I ever tried over here...

Just one thing I will ask you to look for...

the camera app is not playing videos... it crashes everytime... even using wmp is not working...

and the names of the photos are in the boring SNCXXXXX.jpg format and not Pako's format yymmdd_hhmm.jpg.

Could you please take a look at this!

Thanks man!