[WM6.5.3 DXID1] Stev's ROMs with M2Dv2 and OmniaLite apps

Guest Ste-V-illage

Tried sectors latest, don't see any change in performance. Still believe 23081 pure lite is best ROM going round.

does the WM6.5.1-23081-LZX-LITEPURE.rar have the md2v2 ?

Guest Lebaron

Hi steve ... your Rome is the fastest and best.

Can they also translated into German? Here and here you will find the omnia lite programs in German, and here the M2Dv2 with German GUI.what is missing is your fast rom build Windows ;-).

thanxx from old germany

Edited by Lebaron

Guest jmsmartins
Tried sectors latest, don't see any change in performance. Still believe 23081 pure lite is best ROM going round.

when did you download it? the last time i tried a 23081 rom by steve it freezed after softreset just like the 23054 build. don't you ever had that problem with 23081?

pleas answer when you can :)

when did you download it? the last time i tried a 23081 rom by steve it freezed after softreset just like the 23054 build. don't you ever had that problem with 23081?

pleas answer when you can :)

Flashed it when it was released.

I had some sort of issue in the beginning but I cant remember what it was exactly and was about to give up on it, I then tried another ROM which wasn't too good and thought I'll give Steve's another go and it has worked great. Recently flashed a couple new ROM's but backed up everything with sprite before hand just in case I wanted to go back which is what happened as I didn't notice any real change from 23081. This ROM has supreme battery power,large icons and Omnia lite apps accessible from top bar which is everything I want.

Try re-flashing again and see how it goes!!!

Guest niclem92

Hello

Is the omnia lite application by default (instead of Windows mobile default app) in the rom litepure ? is it possible in the ROM FAT to disable M2D V2

Thx a lot for all this good work

Guest z3ntn3l
Is the omnia lite application by default (instead of Windows mobile default app) in the rom litepure ?
If you're thinking about Clock, Calendar, Phonebook & Call Log: Yes

is it possible in the ROM FAT to disable M2D V2
Yes

Guest sheldon.mathews

Hello Stev,

can we have a ROM - 21874 with M2D and All Omnia Lite Application as default.

And can some one please tell me how to Map M2D Calendar from Home Screen to Omnia Lite

Edited by sheldon.mathews

Guest sheldon.mathews

Hello Stev,

can we have a ROM - 21874 with M2D and All Omnia Lite Application as default.

And can some one please tell me how to Map M2D Calendar from Home Screen to Omnia Lite

Flashed 23081 (not 23504 as the links are currently dead) LitePure and works great. The default Omnia Lite appns are great!

One problem tho, the OmniaLite Calendar isn't set as default in the rom. While the Alarm, Call Log etc are all Omnia Lite by default,

when clicking calender in Today's Titanium, the windows mobile Calender pops out (not the Omnia Lite one). Is that just the LitePure rom? Or has anyone else got the same problem with other rom as well? Anyway to set the OmniaLite Calender as default?

Thanks

Guest andrewtay85

i love the facebook intergration in ur M2D! is there anyway you can fix the window honeycomb icons? the original icon looks great but the 3rd party icon look big and pixelated. it would be perfect if those icons look as sharp as the original windows icons.

just my 2 cents.

thanks alot. yours is definitely a keeper

Guest leap_ahead
i love the facebook intergration in ur M2D! is there anyway you can fix the window honeycomb icons? the original icon looks great but the 3rd party icon look big and pixelated. it would be perfect if those icons look as sharp as the original windows icons.

just my 2 cents.

thanks alot. yours is definitely a keeper

setup this for small icon ..SmallIcons.cab

I don't know if this will help, but I had a freezing problem with 23081 (the phone freezed everytime I did a softreset so I had to do allot of Hardresets) and I realized it was related to the OmniaLite Samsung Keyboard, so I reinstalled the keyboard from a CAB and the problem stopped!

Hope it helps!

The rom makes the Omnialite apps default, which is the reason I like it so much. Thanks Steve!

THere's one problem i identify tho.

When I set the default alarm to say tomorrow 8am, some software like SPB Mobile Shell will display 'Next Alarm: 23 hr from now' etc.

While the Omnialite Calendar is integrated with the default Calendar (any changes made on one reflect on the other), the OmniaLite Alarm is simply run as a seperate application (setting the omnia alarm won't set an alarm with the windows default one). So it's working fine as a seperate alarm, but on SPB Mobile Shell it just reads 'No Alarm' as it's reading info from the default alarm setting

I suppose this is more due to the way the omnia apps are written, as the problems' there when installing the omnia apps on a non integrated rom.

So if this can't be solved, how can i get the default alarm back on this rom instead of the omnialite one?