[WM6.5.3 DXID1] Stev's ROMs with M2Dv2 and OmniaLite apps

Guest Ste-V-illage

Guest jmsmartins
I don't know if this will help, but I had a freezing problem with 23081 (the phone freezed everytime I did a softreset so I had to do allot of Hardresets) and I realized it was related to the OmniaLite Samsung Keyboard, so I reinstalled the keyboard from a CAB and the problem stopped!

Hope it helps!

are u sure?? no more freezing after that?? i gave up steves rom because of that.. i might give them another try.

thanks for sharing!

are u sure?? no more freezing after that?? i gave up steves rom because of that.. i might give them another try.

thanks for sharing!

Well! I can't be completely sure, but the truth is I never had another freeze since I installed the cab! Usually the freezing started after I configured the Keyboard to Portuguese or used it for the first time. So, after the last Hardreset I tried the CAB and I did't have a freeze since. I tried softresetting a couple of times and no problems.

But of course, it might be just a coincidence!

Guest jmsmartins
Well! I can't be completely sure, but the truth is I never had another freeze since I installed the cab! Usually the freezing started after I configured the Keyboard to Portuguese or used it for the first time. So, after the last Hardreset I tried the CAB and I did't have a freeze since. I tried softresetting a couple of times and no problems.

But of course, it might be just a coincidence!

thanks for sharing m8!

He is making a perfect rom, i guess or he is on holiday with girl friends and let us waiting for in hopeless :)

He's been on everyday except today but hasnt posted anything about the status of the roms. Must be busy I suppose.

Probably building something better than 23502.

Sorry to hear the bad news Steve. Hope things get better.

I hope the scum bag that stole your stuff has his hand shrivel up and drop off. Theives are the scum of the earth.

this is the best ROM. i love the graphic and animation inside this ROM...keep it up..good job bro.. :)

im using WM6.5.1 23081-M2DV2-LZX-BUNDLE

rating 9/10

Edited by ismani

hi

it's annoying, Steve, loosing your laptop and all your data within,, very sad,

i hope you can get a new and better one,

and good work, anyway.

i'm using the 23081 build, it's quit stable, fast and very finger-friendly,

but;;

i'm asking all who are using this build, if they has a problem with the vibrate mode,

(the phone doesn't vibrate when getting incoming calls), if no, what's the version of your Phone part.

(mine is BUIB1)

thanks