[WM6.5.3 DXID1] Stev's ROMs with M2Dv2 and OmniaLite apps

Guest Ste-V-illage

Guest jmsmartins
Yes I'm using it and No , No more freezing since I installed the CAB.

that's good news i guess :) thanks for reply! i went back recently to 23017 (old gui)

Guest MegaHitz

This is the best ROM I EVER used. And I used tons of roms since I bought my Omnia last year. I hope Stev can continue his incredible work soon.

Edited by MegaHitz

YOU CANNOT DOWNLOAD 23504!!!!. They are incomplete!!!!!!

Steves computer was stolen and he did not finish the ROM's.

Probably best for him to put this info up on the main page.

yo guys

do u have the same issue?

i cannot play the videos

is there any solution for this?

anyway i love this rom, i think this is the best so far, so it wud b qul if can tell me the solution :)

thx

Guest Lyncexx
Yep had that too.

i dont know whats wrong for you guys, i have everything ok with all roms i was testing/using

maybe all of you who complains about some problems dont do a good flashing?

hard reset before flash and 2 times after?

Guest Ste-V-illage
Stevie still not cooking????

not really, i'm still cooking, on my friend's laptop and keep them offline because of un-stability. my fone on build 28002, testing new touch tweaks and Leo home weather graphics for M2D 2.0. Still cannot make Titanium launch samsung calendar, new keyboard of this branch has no graphics til. Finally, my current rom use a lot of ram, trying to low it down. Hope u guys still interested in my future roms.

Now it's time for my thesis, deadline this weekend. Then I have more free time next 2weeks to cook :D

Guest hakeemy_007

not really, i'm still cooking, on my friend's laptop and keep them offline because of un-stability. my fone on build 28002, testing new touch tweaks and Leo home weather graphics for M2D 2.0. Still cannot make Titanium launch samsung calendar, new keyboard of this branch has no graphics til. Finally, my current rom use a lot of ram, trying to low it down. Hope u guys still interested in my future roms.

Now it's time for my thesis, deadline this weekend. Then I have more free time next 2weeks to cook :(

good 2 see u back dude.... :D

good luck on that thesis.....wish u well ;)

Guest sheldon.mathews

Now it's time for my thesis, deadline this weekend. Then I have more free time next 2weeks to cook :D

Stev if ur are still around can please tell what was the SMS Tweak or SMS Fix software that you where using in ur ROM

Guest Ste-V-illage
Stev if ur are still around can please tell what was the SMS Tweak or SMS Fix software that you where using in ur ROM

what's the problem with your SMS? I didn't remember exactly if there was SMS fix in my ROM, lost them all. Could u tell me more maybe I can help?