[WM6.5.3 DXID1] Stev's ROMs with M2Dv2 and OmniaLite apps

Guest Ste-V-illage

Guest hakkierez

not really, i'm still cooking, on my friend's laptop and keep them offline because of un-stability. my fone on build 28002, testing new touch tweaks and Leo home weather graphics for M2D 2.0. Still cannot make Titanium launch samsung calendar, new keyboard of this branch has no graphics til. Finally, my current rom use a lot of ram, trying to low it down. Hope u guys still interested in my future roms.

Now it's time for my thesis, deadline this weekend. Then I have more free time next 2weeks to cook :D

I'm looking forward to the new ROM already teşekürler. In the meantime also the success of the thesis

Guest Ste-V-illage
no news on when these are coming out?
Looks like Steves packed his bags and shut shop for a while. Had some good roms out for a while.

not really ;) i'm waiting for some apps' update. Next release would include new menu, new homescreen weather graphics, some touch sensitive tweaks, OmniaLite's WidgetPlus, Facebook and GMap now onboard too. That makes new rom a lot bigger (mine has 86mb left) ;) so i'm confused between using some apps on "My Storage" or "Device Memory", and add or not the WidgetPlus? New ROMs would appear after Dec. 20 (graduate then ;)). May upload my current rom if you wanna try.

Edited by Ste-V-illage

Guest sylv696
not really ;) i'm waiting for some apps' update. Next release would include new menu, new homescreen weather graphics, some touch sensitive tweaks, OmniaLite's WidgetPlus, Facebook and GMap now onboard too. That makes new rom a lot bigger (mine has 86mb left) ;) so i'm confused between using some apps on "My Storage" or "Device Memory", and add or not the WidgetPlus? New ROMs would appear after Dec. 20 (graduate then ;) ). May upload my current rom if you wanna try.

hi, Stev

give some screens, and upload it... i'd love to test it

Guest sylv696

hi Stev

nice ROM, quite fast, stable...

haven't found any bugs so far,

contacts and phonebook means same ,if U can delete one of them

also can U cook facebook, youtube and google maps apps in...

and change iexplorer for opera 10 or skyfire 1.5

keep up good job

Guest poetsie

very nice rom and beautiful icons , but it's a very pity that after installing some apps the phone don't start up and touchrespond is not working ;)  by my phone.

hope somebody can solve this  ;)

Guest lsherif

Hi Steve,

Welcome back missed u a lot, but you are back with a new masterpiece, just 2 comments :

1.Audio note icon is missing when selecting from M2D launcher.

2. Touch response is not so good with this rom.

other than that it is a wonderful rom, looking forward to your next masterpiece.

thanks,

Guest johansson

Hey thanks a lot for this rom ;) It got almost everything i was lookin for except TouchPlayer... It doesnt seem to work. Everytime i try to update the library it fails... And i still didnt find any solution for it -__-

final but it was worth waiting for

I can say that this is so far the best rom

it may be considered as early Christmas gift

Thanks again ;)

I miss only to re-launch

Edited by aci666

Guest taimoor ashraf

hi

please help me ,im uploading some files of my i900v. i really wish to upgrade my ram to stev's 6.5.3 but once i tried it,my network was locked.

can nybody asure me that if i try upgrade it, it wont happen again? and also i want to know that my main memory is relatively low as compared to all the pix i'v seen in every thread.please see the attached files n please please please let me know the solution to upgrade.i'v already downloaded rom but i dont want it locked again ;)