[WM6.5.3 DXID1] Stev's ROMs with M2Dv2 and OmniaLite apps

Guest Ste-V-illage

Guest taimoor ashraf

hi

please help me ,im uploading some files of my i900v. i really wish to upgrade my ram to stev's 6.5.3 but once i tried it,my network was locked.

can nybody asure me that if i try upgrade it, it wont happen again? and also i want to know that my main memory is relatively low as compared to all the pix i'v seen in every thread.please see the attached files n please please please let me know the solution to upgrade.i'v already downloaded rom but i dont want it locked again ;)

post-606181-1261229537_thumb.jpg

post-606181-1261229546_thumb.jpg

post-606181-1261229554_thumb.jpg

Guest jason07
can't download rom.. keeps linking back.. anyone have another link?

Using Firefox?? Try enabling everything in setting (especially popups) and if the bar up the top comes up saying it's blocked a popup, go Options -> Allow popus for this site.

That worked for me.

Using Firefox?? Try enabling everything in setting (especially popups) and if the bar up the top comes up saying it's blocked a popup, go Options -> Allow popus for this site.

That worked for me.

on a mac.. download worked fine last nite, but didn't finish downloading as was on a slow link.. On a fast link now and tried on firefox and safari, but it just keeps going back to 'click here to download'.. No other links?

Guest PokeFlute

does this latest version have

1. WLM

2. MS Office

3. Swype

4. adobe acrobat reader

5. Chinese (traditional/simplified) support built in

if yes, i'm flashing this straightaway! anyone who's using this rom can reply asap? i'm tired of looking for a rom that has all these inside...

Guest jason07
on a mac.. download worked fine last nite, but didn't finish downloading as was on a slow link.. On a fast link now and tried on firefox and safari, but it just keeps going back to 'click here to download'.. No other links?

Mmm not sure... I'll upload a mirror for you later today/tomorrow if you can wait that long (not @ home atm).

Guest benon krak

Hey thanks a lot for this rom It got almost everything i was lookin for except TouchPlayer... It doesnt seem to work. Everytime i try to update the library it fails... And i still didnt find any solution for it -(

So far best ROM I tried....and I tried all of them ;) . Only problem that I have is that the home screen weather tab and the XTRA data aren't downloading on HDSPA nor Wi-Fi. Other than that awesome ROM ,fast ,reliable and great interface(love all the hi-res icons).

Thanks for all your hard work....greatly apreciated.

UPDATE: Also...seems that motion senser is no longer working also.

Edited by Catani

Guest Ste-V-illage
hi Stev

nice ROM, quite fast, stable...

haven't found any bugs so far,

contacts and phonebook means same ,if U can delete one of them

also can U cook facebook, youtube and google maps apps in...

and change iexplorer for opera 10 or skyfire 1.5

keep up good job

actually, Facebook, googlemap are cooked in FAT version (running on mine) with new icons too. Consider add Skyfire/Opera but maybe after Christmas ;)

Welcome back stev! ;)

Awesome ROM you've cooked there ;)

Welcome back mate!! Good to have you back ;)

thanks for your welcome my friends :P your ROMs rock more :(

hallo! I have a problem with manila musicplayer. HTC audiomanager doesnt work, but its instulled!

I lost my htc audio manager last time, maybe I miss something. But it should work even I dont cook in. Try to install using the files from New Manila2D ver2.0 Build 1919.1432 (by sector)

wait only 45 mb freeram after first boot? cant u make it more. i love the look and feel of the rom :(

yes I'm disappointed too. Maybe I did compressed many things so that it takes a lot of RAM to load them. Trying to get it lower

very nice rom and beautiful icons , but it's a very pity that after installing some apps the phone don't start up and touchrespond is not working :( by my phone.

hope somebody can solve this :(

what apps did you install? and what you mean touchresponse not working?

Hi Steve,

Welcome back missed u a lot, but you are back with a new masterpiece, just 2 comments :

1.Audio note icon is missing when selecting from M2D launcher.

2. Touch response is not so good with this rom.

other than that it is a wonderful rom, looking forward to your next masterpiece.

thanks,

1. still dont know why it didnt show in the launcher. maybe the icon has something... not normal :(

2. touchresponse works normally on mine. It's not working on your fone?

Guest Ste-V-illage
welcome back Steve!!!

The touch response lacks really this time.

Anyone DONT have touchresponse problem? Anyone has a working TouchResponse? Please reply because mine works normally :( And please change some setting in touchresponde to check if it works :( thanks!

Hey thanks a lot for this rom ;) It got almost everything i was lookin for except TouchPlayer... It doesnt seem to work. Everytime i try to update the library it fails... And i still didnt find any solution for it -__-
Hey thanks a lot for this rom It got almost everything i was lookin for except TouchPlayer... It doesnt seem to work. Everytime i try to update the library it fails... And i still didnt find any solution for it -(

heard that empty the DCIM can fix this problem. restore the folder back after scanning.

welcome back !!!

thanks man ;)

final but it was worth waiting for

I can say that this is so far the best rom

it may be considered as early Christmas gift

Thanks again ;)

I miss only to re-launch

I saw a cross line in "I can say that this is so far the best rom" hahah a little sad but glad with "worth waiting for" ;)

Steve: why internet does not work in your new rom? This is very iportant for me because all other things are very good.
So far best ROM I tried....and I tried all of them :( . Only problem that I have is that the home screen weather tab and the XTRA data aren't downloading on HDSPA nor Wi-Fi. Other than that awesome ROM ,fast ,reliable and great interface(love all the hi-res icons).

Thanks for all your hard work....greatly apreciated.

Internet/WiFi would have no problem. Please re-check settings on your fone (settings » connections). Restart your phone. I sometimes have this problem too. re-connect, reset, re-check the setting.

M2D HomeScreen weather didnt work 1time for me. re-enable M2D in Today setting and check your connection again.

IN SOME CASES HARD-RESET WOULD FIX!!!

wellcome back stev! hope u cook a rom with more free ram :P

working on it, still cannot raise it above 50mb. do you have more RAM on other M2D roms?

Guest Ste-V-illage
does this latest version have

1. WLM

2. MS Office

3. Swype

4. adobe acrobat reader

5. Chinese (traditional/simplified) support built in

if yes, i'm flashing this straightaway! anyone who's using this rom can reply asap? i'm tired of looking for a rom that has all these inside...

Sadly it lacks the last one. No Chinese input.

mirror for SLIM 28014 ;)

thanks a lot! added to first page!

Hi Steve,

So far the best M2D rom i used, great job.

Btw where can i find the Torch Button Slim app.

Regards,

Aaron

you can find it HERE. There a new link in that thread leads to a newer version.

hi stev,i can not open your download web,any suggestion?

please try again, or you the new mirror by aci666

Guest Ste-V-illage
UPDATE: Also...seems that motion senser is no longer working also.

Motion Sensor is DISABLE in some apps because those apps dont support landscape (M2D, some OmniaLite apps...) and those apps will change your screen to Portrait mode when launched. And I lose around 2mb RAM for this thing. Hope you guys like this!

Guest jmsmartins

working on it, still cannot raise it above 50mb. do you have more RAM on other M2D roms?

with other roms after first boot i get around ~52 free ram. if you can make it 50 i think it's very good because u cook in a lot of omnialite apps.. keep it up bro ;)

Guest Oizopower

Hi There Ste-V-illage !, after using sector's rom i have decided to flash your ROM , and i have to say that it is all very nice and smooth

Really loving it!.

I have only 2 small problems with this ROM and i hope that there is a solution for it.

1. When i sometimes press a menu button (example: soundtest.exe to adjust my volumes) the menu button is not coming up again and i need to reset my phone. otherwise it won;t come up in any program. ( i have tried a hard reset and even tried to reflash it)

2. The Swype keyboard does not support dutch XT9 dictionaries so i installed shokka's keyboards (listed Here i used the XT9 dictionary but i cannot choose it in any keyboard. any idea how to import the dutch dictionary?

Edited by Oizopower

Guest poetsie

Hey Steve

I wrote it wrong  , I meant touch response .

This app. is not working as it should : NO RESPONSE , I'll flash your rom again ,hope it works now .

Still one of the most beautiful Roms , keep going on M8  ;)

Guest NarutoDKz
Hey Steve

I wrote it wrong  , I meant touch response .

This app. is not working as it should : NO RESPONSE , I'll flash your rom again ,hope it works now .

Still one of the most beautiful Roms , keep going on M8  ;)

Under settings - System - Touchresponse Settings - Device: Change 10 to 11 and it should work.