[WM6.5.3 DXID1] Stev's ROMs with M2Dv2 and OmniaLite apps

Guest Ste-V-illage

Guest thekevster

is it possible to port i900 roms to i910? i really like the layout of this rom but i dont have an i900 unfortunately :D

Edited by thekevster

PLEASE anyone using de slim rom, can u tell me how much free program memory there is after a soft reset (having touch flo active)??

thanks!

I have a pretty fresh flash. Storage: Total - 129.63MB In Use - 37.45MB Free - 92.19. Program: Total - 93.54 - In use: 60.14MB Free - 33.40. I'm sorry, had some programs running while checking. Closed all apps and add a couple MB... Showcase says "62%". M2D is active.

Guest jmsmartins
I have a pretty fresh flash. Storage: Total - 129.63MB In Use - 37.45MB Free - 92.19. Program: Total - 93.54 - In use: 60.14MB Free - 33.40. I'm sorry, had some programs running while checking. Closed all apps and add a couple MB... Showcase says "62%". M2D is active.

finally got a reply, thanks bro! :D

it seems to me that 35Mb prog free is not much... it's a pitty

Guest Ste-V-illage
SYOK as I told in post 7. or read this guide from shokka9

i know that i can use SYOK but how ? is there any thread with detailed info ? should i build the rom and re extract it using shokka9 guide and the

use SYOK to customize it then re build it again ? i really wanna know in order to use SYOK should i have my rom or i can customize it before building

it ?

read entire 1st post of shokka9. there's a doc file at the bottom. He said you cannot cook a cooked rom (because you cant extract it into packet,just dump). SYOK is for customizing only. i900_EXEcutor do the rest.

finally got a reply, thanks bro! :D

it seems to me that 35Mb prog free is not much... it's a pitty

I forgot that it's SLIM so I set its pagepool to 12mb too. Gonna low it down in SLIM and FAT (it seems not too lag in FAT with 8mb, testing now)

Guest lsherif

Hi Steve,

Very nice roms indeed, but just noticed with the updated ROM`s of yesterday the new omnia lite calendar is not included, whereas it was there in you 1st version .

Guest Ste-V-illage
Hi Steve,

Very nice roms indeed, but just noticed with the updated ROM`s of yesterday the new omnia lite calendar is not included, whereas it was there in you 1st version .

Sorry, I did try to replace default Calendar launch in titanium and forgot. Please copy this to \Windows\Startmenu\Programs\ and overwrite. (REALLY SORRY :D )

Calendar.rar

Edited by Ste-V-illage

Guest lsherif
Sorry, I did try to replace default Calendar launch in titanium and forgot. Please copy this to \Windows\Startmenu\Programs\ and overwrite. (REALLY SORRY :D )

Calendar.rar

thanks for the fast reply, by the way when will u update the slim version with 8 mb page pool ?

Guest sheldon.mathews

Hi Stev,

Awesome ROM, i guess after Khuanchai ROM this is the only ROM i didnt have to do any changes to get all my stuff working.

Really remarkable Job man.

Stev, i just one small question on the Home Screen of M2D the calendar that still mapped to windows default calendar how can i mapped that to Samsung Lite Calendar.

Here comes my ROMs

(I dont have times to make mirrors so I use uploadjockey cus it uploads to others servers for me, there are complaints about this. Is spreadmyfiles ok for you?)

Hi

Do I have to download all the ROM or I just need to cheoose 1 only? Sorry newcomer still figuring out how to flash and which one to flash

Thanks... please advise

Guest Ste-V-illage
thanks for the fast reply, by the way when will u update the slim version with 8 mb page pool ?

I'm cooking now, actually I set it to 6Mb and my phone seems fine, no lag.

After installing spb3, I reset and it crashed.

I dont use SPB MS so that I cant test it. Anyone has the same problems please report. I will test SPB next week...

Hi Stev,

Awesome ROM, i guess after Khuanchai ROM this is the only ROM i didnt have to do any changes to get all my stuff working.

Really remarkable Job man.

Stev, i just one small question on the Home Screen of M2D the calendar that still mapped to windows default calendar how can i mapped that to Samsung Lite Calendar.

In the NEW ROMs Samsung clock and calendar can be launched from M2D Homescreen. By now, fix this by replace clock.exe with tclock.exe, calendar.exe with tcalendar.exe (all in "WIndows" directory).

Here comes my ROMs

(I dont have times to make mirrors so I use uploadjockey cus it uploads to others servers for me, there are complaints about this. Is spreadmyfiles ok for you?)

Hi

Do I have to download all the ROM or I just need to cheoose 1 only? Sorry newcomer still figuring out how to flash and which one to flash

Thanks... please advise

Only one of them. and choose which rom you want after reading each rom's info (it seems SLIM is most downloaded).

BUT BEHOLD, PLEASE DOWNLOAD AFTER TONIGHT! NEW MORE STABLE ROMs ARE ON STOVES

Guest sheldon.mathews

In the NEW ROMs Samsung clock and calendar can be launched from M2D Homescreen. By now, fix this by replace clock.exe with tclock.exe, calendar.exe with tcalendar.exe (all in "WIndows" directory).

i tried to replace the tcalendar.exe in the windows directory get a error message unable to replace it

Guest jmsmartins

Hey chef!

i totally agree with leap! i would love to see a more slim rom, would be great if you could release more program memory. i think you should keep the omnia lite apps tough. i suggest u cook one of these without m2d, titanium (classic or neo) only.

just my suggestion... it would be very nice to try a rom like that :D

Guest leap_ahead
Hey chef!

i totally agree with leap! i would love to see a more slim rom, would be great if you could release more program memory. i think you should keep the omnia lite apps tough. i suggest u cook one of these without m2d, titanium (classic or neo) only.

just my suggestion... it would be very nice to try a rom like that :D

one M2d rom with All Omnia Lite apps because you make it the default is very good this !! ...other apps we can setup by the user ...

thanks

Guest Ste-V-illage
so there's no titanium in the slim version?

Titanium is not removed. and is set by default.

Hi Steve,

how do 1 get the tclock.exe & tcalender.exe to replace the existing ones in windows , i only have the cab files ?

tclock.exe and tcalendar.exe are in Windows directory. copy them, rename then replace. Use Resco Explorer to replace those files.

how about to increase memory on Slim Rom ??make it more Clean

thanks

one M2d rom with All Omnia Lite apps because you make it the default is very good this !! ...other apps we can setup by the user ...

thanks

and now it's LITEPURE version.

the video editor cant edit the video taken by Omnia camera using .mp4 format.. any solution on this? or this is the app limitation?

Sorry I didn't try it. But it would work with video recorded by Omnia. Now it's removed in new release.

Sreve,

can you make the dialer in white with the new cooked roms .

The original OmniaLite white dialer skin was uploaded yesterday, in first post. Replace the one in \Windows with this one » SECDialerRes.rar

hi Ste-V-illage :D can u sharing ,omnia lite,touch player,photo album,and phone book ?thanks

those OmniaLite apps are ported to Omnia by sector and Ryrzy. you can get them in B7300 Omnia Lite applications for i900/i910