[WM6.5.3 DXID1] Stev's ROMs with M2Dv2 and OmniaLite apps

Guest Ste-V-illage

Guest Ste-V-illage
Hi, I would like to know if it was possible to have a rom in French

I dont know how to make it French, I think I dont have enough lang files for French.

thanks Ste-V-illage for the slimer rom !!

Hi, Ste-V-Illage!

It would be my question that Litepure is in a version Manilla 2D? Your M2D rom was beautiful. :D

LITEPURE dont have M2D, just OmniaLite and some basic apps... You cant use SLIM because it's the closest to LITEPURE, just some couple apps more. BUT PLEASE WAIT!!! UPLOADING NEW VERSION OF SLIM, FAT AND BUBDLE!

Edited by Ste-V-illage

read entire 1st post of shokka9. there's a doc file at the bottom. He said you cannot cook a cooked rom (because you cant extract it into packet,just dump). SYOK is for customizing only. i900_EXEcutor do the rest.

ok but where can i get winmob 6.5 Original rom ? to extract then customizing and rebuilding ??

which rom did u extracted to build your rom ? can u share the link ?

and if iam getting this right 1st i have to use original rom

2nd i must extract the rom then customizing oem then rebuild the rom am i right ?

pls any help will be appreciated

Edited by Kampos

Guest Norbosz
LITEPURE dont have M2D, just OmniaLite and some basic apps... You cant use SLIM because it's the closest to LITEPURE, just some couple apps more. BUT PLEASE WAIT!!! UPLOADING NEW VERSION OF SLIM, FAT AND BUBDLE!

Okay, i'm waiting, thank you for your answer. :D

Guest sheldon.mathews

Can some one help me out here, i want to map the Calendar on the home screen of M2D to Samsung Lite Calendar.

i have already installed the calendar cab

when i try to copy paste tcalender.exe from Program Files to windows i get an error message :D

please can some one help me MAP that

Guest Ste-V-illage
ok but where can i get winmob 6.5 Original rom ? to extract then customizing and rebuilding ??

which rom did u extracted to build your rom ? can u share the link ?

and if iam getting this right 1st i have to use original rom

2nd i must extract the rom then customizing oem then rebuild the rom am i right ?

pls any help will be appreciated

Omnia hasn't got an official WM6.5 (so far). I did post links to WoZZeR's new WM6.5.x builds collection in post 7 (and Da_G's one but it is taken down)

For the build, you can download from WoZZeR's collection (which is easier) or from Da_G's thread (which need more work). Then put them into the kitchen (you should follow sector's guide)

I use DXID1 ROM (it's WM6.1) from Secany, mentioned in post 36

This is DXID1 rom from secany (somewhere in this forum) » http://uploading.com/files/86758cdb/i900DXID1_sc.rar/ it's said it's official...

YES you are right!

1. Extract the .exe file (in i900_EXEcutor » EXE tab » Disassemble » EXE firmware)

2. You got some files in the same directory as the .exe file. Now in i900_EXEcutor » PDA tab » Disassemble » in PDA field choose the extracted pda.bin » check "Packet" in "Type data-out" and GO

3. You get some folders such as OEM, ROM...(follow shokka9 guide from now). You can use SYOK with just OEM folder (most things removed from OEMApps in OEM folder).

4. When finish customizing. put your OEM into WoZZeR's kitchen (follow sector's guide mentioned above).

5. WoZZeR's kitchen is the final place. BUT in my case, the script auto creating rom updater seems not work for me (the rom updater cannot flash my fone). I have to launch i900_EXEcutor and do Assemble in EXE tab.

You are so hungry and miss things. Please slow down and re-read everything carefully. I lost more than 1 month finding the right way to cook (I couldn't get any help then). Now I share my 2months cooking experience. Hope this helps you!!!

By the way, ROMs are ready for serving, on the way to your tables!

Guest Ste-V-illage

I already replied in post100 acid666, but really thank you for post!!! lol :P

Can some one help me out here, i want to map the Calendar on the home screen of M2D to Samsung Lite Calendar.

i have already installed the calendar cab

when i try to copy paste tcalender.exe from Program Files to windows i get an error message :D

please can some one help me MAP that

In NEW ROM i fixed these, samsung calendar and clock are launched from M2D's HomeScreen. Uploading now!!!

Guest Ste-V-illage
The Rock and Republic Black is the most beautiful theme for wm. How to instal them?

Here they are, all theme I remove from my ROM. Extract theme into \Windows and check back Home setting. If you just want Rock and Republic Black, remove others from the .rar

ThemeBuild23081.rar

You are so hungry and miss things. Please slow down and re-read everything carefully. I lost more than 1 month finding the right way to cook (I couldn't get any help then). Now I share my 2months cooking experience. Hope this helps you!!!

:D i really appreciate your help i really asked many people and they didn't care replying me but am also have to spent many nights trying to figure it out and i really happy cuz i found someone with a really nice personality and love sharing his knowledge with people he might not know ( of course am talking about you :P ) so i did build a rom before without many steps u mentioned but i was missing customizing OEM and i still missing replacing the original apps like u did replacing the omnia's apps with the omnia lite apps and the reg entries and still some more to figure ;) i really can't ask you for more things cuz i know it's really annoying OK ! I will stop typing u already read too much :lol:

BIG BIG THANKS

Guest jmsmartins

Hi

i flashed litepure without my sim on omnia, everything was good, i made my settings. than i put the sim, and my omnia blocks after the start image. the screen is black with som RBG spots. soft reset and nothing. flashed again and the same thing...

now i'm downloading again (maybe file corrupted?)

anyone noticed something like that?

cheers

Guest Nauro Jr.
Here they are, all theme I remove from my ROM. Extract theme into \Windows and check back Home setting. If you just want Rock and Republic Black, remove others from the .rar

Very, very, very thanks! Downloading Fat rom....

Guest sheldon.mathews

Sorry Stev

i guess ur are the best master chef out here

i have already updated my cell and my other 5 friends rom with ur bundle version

but then the new Bundle rom download link is missing or i may be a NOB i am not able to get it

have you posted the link in some reply

Only one of them. and choose which rom you want after reading each rom's info (it seems SLIM is most downloaded).

BUT BEHOLD, PLEASE DOWNLOAD AFTER TONIGHT! NEW MORE STABLE ROMs ARE ON STOVES

the LitePure rom got M2D v2 ? and all the camera fix ?Ste, can share ur psShutXP app cause i going to flash ur LitePure rom ,... thx !

Edited by samsho