[WM6.5.3 DXID1] Stev's ROMs with M2Dv2 and OmniaLite apps

Guest Ste-V-illage

Guest simonk12

Hey

looks really nice...one question though- is pocket outlook runs OK? i tried build 23075 earlier this week and the sender name was not shown- i was told it's a problem with the OS...does it also happen in your rom?

thanks

Guest yohannsiche

HI,

thanks for your work, that's what i'm looking for for a while: launch omnia lite apps in M2D, cause i can't find where to change reg for that!!

But, there is no link on the first page.??

I hope, they would be, in a couple of hours, cause i have to leave in the morning.

I tried previous one this morning, very nice cook, just miss omnia apps like alarm and calendar in M2D, but everything runs ok.

Thanks very much.

Guest ghamdism

Dear Steve ...

Really I like your ROMs I think well stock with it , But I noticed one problem that when i receive call and press the exept button its take time to show the DP .. 

Thanks man for your hard work

Guest lsherif
Dear Steve ...

Really I like your ROMs I think well stock with it , But I noticed one problem that when i receive call and press the exept button its take time to show the DP ..

Steve,

Really love the look of your Roms .

Facing similar problem, it takes some time at least (4-5 seconds) to display both ring tone & caller .

Needs some tweaks from your side.

Guest lonely2k5

great ROMs...but

please can you change names next time? it's missleading...the LITEPURE has M2Dv2 in the name but has no M2D...

thanx again...using your roms for week now and they are great....

Cool Rom! :D

I've just one problem with Home tabs of M2D on SLIM ROM version..

"no weather data avalaible" if i try to update the weather,

the weather tabs work fine but i would the weather in home tabs..

THX very much!

Edited by g10k

Guest Ste-V-illage
:) i really appreciate your help i really asked many people and they didn't care replying me but am also have to spent many nights trying to figure it out and i really happy cuz i found someone with a really nice personality and love sharing his knowledge with people he might not know ( of course am talking about you :) ) so i did build a rom before without many steps u mentioned but i was missing customizing OEM and i still missing replacing the original apps like u did replacing the omnia's apps with the omnia lite apps and the reg entries and still some more to figure :) i really can't ask you for more things cuz i know it's really annoying OK ! I will stop typing u already read too much :)

BIG BIG THANKS

no, feel free to post questions. This is what "forum" means, sharing, discussing... and thanks for "am talking about you" ;)

Hi

i flashed litepure without my sim on omnia, everything was good, i made my settings. than i put the sim, and my omnia blocks after the start image. the screen is black with som RBG spots. soft reset and nothing. flashed again and the same thing...

now i'm downloading again (maybe file corrupted?)

anyone noticed something like that?

cheers

may be because of the phone part? cus I dont include phone part in my ROM (some dont like the one from DXID1)

Cool Rom! :D

I've just one problem with Home tabs of M2D on SLIM ROM version..

"no weather data avalaible" if i try to update the weather,

the weather tabs work fine but i would the weather in home tabs.. :lol:

THX very much!

tap it, check "Auto update..." and tap "Update now...". Sometimes I have to redo twice or more. (or try to disable and re-enable M2D)

Thanks Steve,

I'm still on my original firmware WM6.1. I can just flash your ROM into my mobile base on this thread step by step - "attachicon.gifHow to Flash your i900 Omnia phone " right? The rest .cab file link is reallly up to me if I want to add in to my mobile and install.

Hopefully I'm right. :P

By the way I'm using Vista (Virtualbox - using Xp to flash my mobile)

Help me please.... Nice work by the way base on the picture you post.

Thanks

I flash my fone in XP. my laptop is slow so cant run VirtualBox. you can get help from your mentioned thread above (I will try when I can and tell you)

Hi, this ROM has the phone.bin??

Ask because i want to use it in Argentina, and the 3G wil not work in that case.

Thanks!!

my ROMs dont have phone.bin included

the LitePure rom got M2D v2 ? and all the camera fix ?Ste, can share ur psShutXP app cause i going to flash ur LitePure rom ,... thx !

NO LitePure got wrong file name because of my autoscript. Please each ROM info

psShutXP, many skins are there, too.

how to configure data connection?

not show this screen for me

and i need this for setup my connection :D

HELP?

it must be the old ROM. cus the new ones have Auto Data Config.

Guest Ste-V-illage
Sorry Stev

i guess ur are the best master chef out here

i have already updated my cell and my other 5 friends rom with ur bundle version

but then the new Bundle rom download link is missing or i may be a NOB i am not able to get it

have you posted the link in some reply

I saw that the new roms link disappeared !

I downloaded the fat and pure slim new versions

is there a problem with those versions ?

thanks

great ROMs...but

please can you change names next time? it's missleading...the LITEPURE has M2Dv2 in the name but has no M2D...

thanx again...using your roms for week now and they are great....

i just flashed LitePure but no have M2D v2 inside ,.. then i used back 6.1 :D

have you forgot to add patched shell?

at the first run it says it works until 1.12.2009 !!!

any way to fix this after flash?

Sorry for this inconvenience. I have problems with uploading and had my friends do it for me and he uploaded the wrong ROMs. Now i'm REUPLOADING!

Guest Ste-V-illage
Dear Steve ...

Steve,

Really love the look of your Roms .

Facing similar problem, it takes some time at least (4-5 seconds) to display both ring tone & caller .

Needs some tweaks from your side.

seem it's caused by OmniaLite's dialer. But on mine it happens the first time (after reset), then it comes normal again.

1. could you add smartlock to all versions?

2. when clicking on titanium calendar it opens default calendar not olite one

thnx

I use CSDevCtrl instead of SmartLock (because it can change poweroff time after lock and more option)

Titanium send parameter to calendar, if I set samsung calendar by default, you will get a blank samsung calendar when launching from titanium.

Cant send sms using purelite rom. Tried sms_fix and sms tweaker but no go. Sends to outbox only.

This is the new problem! maybe you get old version of my file. Please compare checksum of your file. Or maybe it needs hardreset :D

Guest z3ntn3l
Sorry for this inconvenience. I have problems with uploading and had my friends do it for me and he uploaded the wrong ROMs. Now i'm REUPLOADING!

I wanted to download and flash one of your rom right now. So i better wait? When do you finish reuploading?

Greetings

edit: OK, seems to me youre finished reuploading at least the bundle-rom. so iam downloading right now.

Edited by z3ntn3l

Guest erichkooi

Hi Stev,

first thanks for yr great rom.

I am tested on yr LITEPURE version, is possible that u show me how to set Omnia lite's calendar able to set as default calendar and also silverinbox application also set as default SMS?

Doesnt like the WM original applications :D

Thanks again

Eric

hi steve, im having problem with the video playback using the phone camera in Bundle ROM,

another request is can u pls make the OmniaLite FileManager as the default file manager?

Guest z3ntn3l

just flashed the bundle-rom.

Its very fast and very responsive.

i think i've never saw the WinMo6.5-Startmenu being so responsive and smooth on the Omnia! Very nice!

Also the implemented OmniaLite Apps (i tested Volume, File Manager, Clock and Calender) working without problems. Nice to see Clock & Calender working while touching Clock / Calender on M2D Home-Tab. New Opera is working nice but how can i figure "Connection Settings" in it? Its missing! Cant configure Opera using WAP-Connection instead of WEB-Connection... So its useless for me.

Things i've found in the first Minutes:

• M2D Home-Tab shows always "Alarm Off" even an Alarm is set. (Never saw a Rom where this worked)
  • M2D Internet Tab: Launch Browser doesnt work. YouTube doesnt work. (Facebook, Maps & Live are working)
  • No Kinetic Scrolling?!?!?! Click-Scrolling is back and its s*** as always. Kinetic Scrolling was so nice while using Messaging, Settings... But i guess its because of the WinMo-Build and not your fault. What are they thinking at WinMo-DevTeam? They must be stupid.
  • The new standard WinMo-Theme is... bad. Why not including jeffrey2000's wonderfull theme LINK
  • FingerMenu - I've installed it and i cant set up the Config because there is no "OK" button visible. Doesnt used it for a long time. Is that a known issue with the newer WinMo Builds?
  • I've used Sectors Roms for a long time now and he is using Dusk Lockscreen Fix 3.0 in his Roms. Well i think the Dusk-Lockscreen-Layout is superior to the WinMo-Standard. Maybe you give it a try. Sector has a Cab for this in his Rom-Thread.
  • Well the OmniaLite Apps are mostly complete superior to the i900-Versions. But for me the Keyboard is not as good as the i900-Keyboard. Maybe its just for me but it doesnt fit exactly to the new WinMo 6.5.1-Layout and the Button-Size is too small. My personal opinion. So i would like to see the "old" Keyboard too. Is it possible?

Also i have a suggestion:

Why not making a pure "Manila2D Rom"? With M2D set as standard and all required M2D-HTC-Apps preinstalled (+ those nice OmniaLite Apps).

I think this is something many people waiting for and so its not needed to use the Big Bundle. Just a suggestions.

So i tested it for about 30mins now. Everything seems working good.

A big Thank You from Germany :D

Guest lsherif
just flashed the bundle-rom.

Why not making a pure "Manila2D Rom"? With M2D set as standard and all required M2D-HTC-Apps preinstalled (+ those nice OmniaLite Apps).

I think this is something many people waiting for and so its not needed to use the Big Bundle. Just a suggestions.

+1 , needs to have this also.