[WM6.5.3 DXID1] Stev's ROMs with M2Dv2 and OmniaLite apps

Guest Ste-V-illage

Guest Ste-V-illage
  • M2D Home-Tab shows always "Alarm Off" even an Alarm is set. (Never saw a Rom where this worked)
  • M2D Internet Tab: Launch Browser doesnt work. YouTube doesnt work. (Facebook, Maps & Live are working)
  • No Kinetic Scrolling?!?!?! Click-Scrolling is back and its s*** as always. Kinetic Scrolling was so nice while using Messaging, Settings... But i guess its because of the WinMo-Build and not your fault. What are they thinking at WinMo-DevTeam? They must be stupid.
  • The new standard WinMo-Theme is... bad. Why not including jeffrey2000's wonderfull theme LINK
  • FingerMenu - I've installed it and i cant set up the Config because there is no "OK" button visible. Doesnt used it for a long time. Is that a known issue with the newer WinMo Builds?
  • I've used Sectors Roms for a long time now and he is using Dusk Lockscreen Fix 3.0 in his Roms. Well i think the Dusk-Lockscreen-Layout is superior to the WinMo-Standard. Maybe you give it a try. Sector has a Cab for this in his Rom-Thread.
  • Well the OmniaLite Apps are mostly complete superior to the i900-Versions. But for me the Keyboard is not as good as the i900-Keyboard. Maybe its just for me but it doesnt fit exactly to the new WinMo 6.5.1-Layout and the Button-Size is too small. My personal opinion. So i would like to see the "old" Keyboard too. Is it possible?

Why not making a pure "Manila2D Rom"? With M2D set as standard and all required M2D-HTC-Apps preinstalled (+ those nice OmniaLite Apps).

I think this is something many people waiting for and so its not needed to use the Big Bundle. Just a suggestions.

Samsung Clock doesn't play nice with the built-in alarm (wish it would like G-alarm) so you cant see it in M2D's HomeScreen

M2D internet tab: install Youtube in My Storage and youtube works. Fixing browser launching to launch IE or Opera (depend on rom)

I did ask jeffrey2000 for making new theme compatible with new build 23081 but he released after my rom. next will include his 23081's NB version (and thanks for making a special OEM version for me :D really nice guy!)

Have just ask sector for his lockscreen (but seem it doesnt work in landscape in build 23081)

I wanna make a OmniaLite-i900 so all lite stuff are included even I dont like samsung keyboard (both i900 and B7300).

Gonna make your rom request later :P

i had install the bundle software, but the touchresponse doesn't seems to work when i choose device 11. please help. thanks.

I config touchresponse to work out of the box, no need to config. And it is set to vibrate on keyboard only.

1. replace the default filemanager with the OmniaLite FileManager

2. make sure the speakerphone function on OmniaLite Dialer is working. P/S: On your 23075 ROM, i was able to use the speakerphone

3. can the pictures' name taken by the camera represent the date_time format

4. double confirm the video taken is playable after finish recording the video in the same camera window

1. I do replace it in next rom. just replace the link, not set it as default cus many apps need the built-in fexplorer to work.

2. Speakerphone button did and do work on mine (I added pic in first post already)

3. It is the "standard" in camera, I keep this for compatibility with other camera. Please replace the date_time camera.exe by yourself.

4. It seem camera cant playback video in build 23081. Other builds just fine. So this is cause by the WM build (hope that's correct).

Stev, for the perfect screen calibration use this settings:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/HARDWARE/DEVICEMAP/TOUCH/

CalibrationData: 519,503 177,881 182,129 847,127 849,872

Click: 3750 DownUp: 0

really nice interface. BTW, I will add your settings next release

Camera saves pictures whith date and time?

As I said above, "It is the "standard" in camera, I keep this for compatibility with other camera. Please replace the date_time camera.exe by yourself."

Guest Ste-V-illage
delete registry file [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Device Beta]

"Today"="Beta"

"Expiry"="Expires: %02d/%02d/%04d"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Device Beta]

"About"="- BETA"

I did remove those key in all previous roms (those key just for the "watermark" on the screen)

But just one thing though, the Omnia alarm clock is working fine, right from the M2D. But

after the alarm is set, M2D is NOT turning the alarm status ON. Any trick?

M2D reads alarm setting from the built-in alarm. And samsung clock doesnt add its alarm setting to the built-in. Use G-alarm which plays nice with M2D HomeScreen alarm info.

hi stev.

ur rom components are perfect.but could u make a rom with the same applications BUT wm 6.1?

i'm looking for a good looking rom with wm 6.1

Sorry I dont wanna use WM6.1 anymore so I dont cook on 6.1 stove :D

Just sent you the requested theme changes and newer windows live messenger and microsoft myphone link...

and uhh pls take out the timebomb next time :P

tnx

ATTENTION! this is the nice guy I mentioned ;) thanks for all the stuff you sent and made! yes timebomb is removed in mine (still not uploading)

I did released my ROMs so hurry (4fixed releases in 2 days or so). Now I have to slow it down (actually I dont want to make you flash, then flash again, and again...). Hope you're still interested in my ROMs.

Guest jeffrey2000
I did released my ROMs so hurry (4fixed releases in 2 days or so). Now I have to slow it down (actually I dont want to make you flash, then flash again, and again...). Hope you're still interested in my ROMs.

sure we're still interested, I'm waiting for your new rom now, I dun mind reflashing every time, specially now while I have the timebomb so dun rush :D

Guest Ste-V-illage
and the vibra question?

sorry too many questions to answer and I missed yours. there's a file in \Windows named "scripts.txt", edit this file for vibration pattern. for example: 500,200 means vibrate 500ms, break 200ms. Increase the first number on each line from longer vibration.

Guest jaanlove
I did remove those key in all previous roms (those key just for the "watermark" on the screen)

M2D reads alarm setting from the built-in alarm. And samsung clock doesnt add its alarm setting to the built-in. Use G-alarm which plays nice with M2D HomeScreen alarm info.

Sorry I dont wanna use WM6.1 anymore so I dont cook on 6.1 stove :D

ATTENTION! this is the nice guy I mentioned :P thanks for all the stuff you sent and made! yes timebomb is removed in mine (still not uploading)

hi this good that you coming with some new feature but i just love way you make the room and i just wonn same rom with patched timebomb. if you can than plzzz send me the link

thanks for the giving a time and for your great rom

Guest omar junior
sorry too many questions to answer and I missed yours. there's a file in \Windows named "scripts.txt", edit this file for vibration pattern. for example: 500,200 means vibrate 500ms, break 200ms. Increase the first number on each line from longer vibration.

script.txt is read-only

:D

Guest dan77net

Hi Stev.... I discover your Roms 3 days ago and flashed 23081FAT: Is simply wonderfull ! I like your Roms and ask you to keep the same way and stile. Actualy you do a great job for our 'comunity'. THANKS!!!

By the way: Give us a Rom without time bomb :D next time.

I'll wait for yours great job. Good work bro.

Guest Ste-V-illage
what the default stev?

thanks for answering! :D

script.txt is read-only

:lol:

i didnt modify so current is the default.

try to copy that file to another folder, edit and overwrite the old one.

Hi,

really nice rom, still some bugs though. will u release 23502??

Yeah, I hope you will release 23502.

Thanks Stev.

I dont have the build 23502. I'm searching and asking for it :)

Hi,

Is there a way to make all OmniaLite apps as default apps?

Apps such as calendar that able to launch on Titanium panel.

thanks,

Eric

cant make samsung calendar compatible with titanium cus... (I did answer many times in previous posts :P please check). all others seem to be set by default already

Hi Stev.... I discover your Roms 3 days ago and flashed 23081FAT: Is simply wonderfull ! I like your Roms and ask you to keep the same way and stile. Actualy you do a great job for our 'comunity'. THANKS!!!

By the way: Give us a Rom without time bomb ;) next time.

I'll wait for yours great job. Good work bro.

yeah i'm so sorry for the timebomb in my ROM. I'm really busy in college and forgot that. And, thanks for your "THANKS!!!"

Edited by Ste-V-illage

Guest jaanlove
thanks that you love my love :D you have to install HTC Album and HTC Audio Manager. You can get them from sector's thread

sometimes pressing X button right after pressing send button, i cant launch messaging and have to wait about 1minutes. but if wait some seconds after press send (there's a popup notif) then everything is ok.

stev add alll omnia lite application to your next rom

Guest Ste-V-illage
hi Stev, can u pls update your coming ROM with these 2 new version of appz...thanks

pity that I had cooked mine before I saw your link. Will update them after testing :D

UPLOADING ROMs FOR TESTING. IF YOU WANNA TRY :P

stev add alll omnia lite application to your next rom

not all yet. I'm waiting for jInbox.

Edited by Ste-V-illage