[WM6.5.3 DXID1] Stev's ROMs with M2Dv2 and OmniaLite apps

Guest Ste-V-illage

Guest Ste-V-illage
Hi! Steve.

Did you get 23502 or not?

I think some cookers here have it.

Nicklashidegard sent me links to some sources but still cant download from there. Have heard that 23502 doesnt have camera-playback problem.

hey stev! i will test lite pure as soon as it is available

uploading now. 4versions also.

Edited by Ste-V-illage

Guest jmsmartins
Nicklashidegard sent me links to some sources but still cant download from there. Have heard that 23502 doesnt have camera-playback problem.

uploading now. 4versions also.

litepure will be the last one i guess :D

Guest jmsmartins
Where is the link to litepure version? Some write that they're downloading I olny see bundle and fat version on mediafire.

i downloaded it on mediafire, next do bundle and fat. maybe if u refresh :D

Edit: just checked the mediafire link and now purelite desapeared... only slim, fat anda bundle?

what happened stev???

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest omar junior
i didnt modify so current is the default.

try to copy that file to another folder, edit and overwrite the old one.

script.txt not exists in others roms.... and the our script.txt not permit to save.. is a read only system file.

:D

Guest jeffrey2000

about the news (bundled) test build: First impression:

+ Seems faster

+ Really great new boot ;)

+ Fixed the calendar as default :P

+ Fixed the alarm as default :lol:

+ timebomb (didn't receive any msg yet)?

+ new mediaplayer (skin?)

+ M2D is default now

+ great new default skin, hehe :D

Todo (just some hints):

- fix the default owner name

- where's the new B7300 photo album?

- provide a link in the first topic for Microsoft Myphone and the MS games.

- pls dun take out the old explorer, I miss the option to put an mp3 as default ringer in the new one allthough it can be done in other ways.

- older windows live messenger (I had sent a newer version).

- still the dark dialer from Omnia2 (not B7300 like the other new white apps) would like the white one more

- add the wifirouter link in the startmenu which used to be in the older m2d comm manager (now it's directly linked to the samsung data manager which is great!).

- enable the "Samsung Data Manager" as main menu button (old favorite settings is default here now, not that bad also).

- add htcAddics CleanRAM

- srs wow?

But it's a lot better then the previous one!! many thanks!!

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest jmsmartins

steve!

flashed lite. i started to do some settings and then the message "device will restart bla bla" appeared. my omnia soft reseted and then i saw again a black screen with some dots and my omnia blocked. maybe because a i didn't let it reboot before starting my settings?

i would like very much to try your rom but this is the second time this happens... :P

edit: flashed again and happened again... will try ur rom again when u or someone explain me what am i doing rong.. as u can see i'm not a noob :D i flashed my omnia thousands of times and allways do it the right way.. maybe u can help me

thans!

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest omar junior

great rom, fast and beautiful (thanks for new theme jeffrey)

but my vibra in incoming call is very very weak...

ins the nitifications tab is perfect... but in incoming call .... :D

Guest Ste-V-illage
script.txt not exists in others roms.... and the our script.txt not permit to save.. is a read only system file.

:)

try to use other file manager, or send it to computer and edit. SLIM and LITEPURE dont have VAlert.

about the news (bundled) test build: First impression:

+ Seems faster

+ Really great new boot :lol:

+ Fixed the calendar as default :P

+ Fixed the alarm as default :)

+ timebomb (didn't receive any msg yet)?

+ new mediaplayer (skin?)

+ M2D is default now

+ great new default skin, hehe :D

Todo (just some hints):

- fix the default owner name

- where's the new B7300 photo album?

- provide a link in the first topic for Microsoft Myphone and the MS games.

- pls dun take out the old explorer, I miss the option to put an mp3 as default ringer in the new one allthough it can be done in other ways.

- older windows live messenger (I had sent a newer version).

- still the dark dialer from Omnia2 (not B7300 like the other new white apps) would like the white one more

- add the wifirouter link in the startmenu which used to be in the older m2d comm manager (now it's directly linked to the samsung data manager which is great!).

- enable the "Samsung Data Manager" as main menu button (old favorite settings is default here now, not that bad also).

- add htcAddics CleanRAM

- srs wow?

But it's a lot better then the previous one!! many thanks!!

+ "new mediaplayer (skin?)" « yes you dont read the NEWS in the first post ;)

+ "great new default skin" « actually I dont like this theme, I LOVE IT!

- "fix the default owner name" « Default is blank, so that you also need to edit it. And edit my default name is... the same :)

- "where's the new B7300 photo album?" « I think BUNDLE has HTC Album and Audio Manager so that I remove Samsung Photo Album and TouchPlayer (they cost about 6Mb)

- "pls dun take out the old explorer" « ok it will be back

- "older windows live messenger" « I did download 2 version you provide but they are the same (have just re-checked). And that's the one in my ROM now. have just downloaded from Microsoft. Hope this the newest :|

- "still the dark dialer from Omnia2" « it's just the graphic, the dialer is actually B7300 (not the one from OmniaII). And I think many things in my ROMs are dark so I make the dialer dark, too (midomi used to be dark but it not from so I use the white one from b7300)

- "add the wifirouter link in the startmenu" « Do you mean the HTC's one?

- CleanRAM will take double space if make it OEM. but is OK if many want it.

- SRS WOW « still cannot make it works properly. has bugs on mine and seems conflict with dialer.

Edited by Ste-V-illage

Guest X-t-r-e-m-e

I have the same problem as last time with this new rom (litepure). The system hangs when trying to write a sms and selecting samsung keyboard. It shows the white small unusable keyboard and switching hangs the system. Taking out battert and restarting show the basic home screen but with the small white keyboard and I can't do anything. Can't click or scroll. To bad, I like the samsung lite apps :D

So far it seems fixed. I reinstalled the samsung_keyboard.cab from Sector's post.

Edited by X-t-r-e-m-e

Guest jmsmartins

am i the only one having problems with purelite?????

I can't get it to work after i do a softreset... it crashes my omnia completely and i have to flash another rom. my phone version is DXID1 but i don't think that's a problem...

anyone????

THANKS

I just wish that the time it takes when you press reply to sms could be speed up a lot more. Its a joke that were almost in 2010 and 1 million different rom builds and it takes 7 seconds to open up to the message. I cant believe M$ hasnt fixed this till now.

Ive tried other 23502 roms and I can honestly say that I believe 23081 purelite is a lot quicker even after installing Neo titanium and other apps. Sector is even waiting for a more significant change before releasing another ROM as there hasnt been any big significant change from 23064.

Guest jmsmartins
I just wish that the time it takes when you press reply to sms could be speed up a lot more. Its a joke that were almost in 2010 and 1 million different rom builds and it takes 7 seconds to open up to the message. I cant believe M$ hasnt fixed this till now.

Ive tried other 23502 roms and I can honestly say that I believe 23081 purelite is a lot quicker even after installing Neo titanium and other apps. Sector is even waiting for a more significant change before releasing another ROM as there hasnt been any big significant change from 23064.

i kind of agree with you. my favorite 6.5 build is the old hybrid. ROCKS! ehehe

Guest jmsmartins
I have the same problem as last time with this new rom (litepure). The system hangs when trying to write a sms and selecting samsung keyboard. It shows the white small unusable keyboard and switching hangs the system. Taking out battert and restarting show the basic home screen but with the small white keyboard and I can't do anything. Can't click or scroll. To bad, I like the samsung lite apps :D

So far it seems fixed. I reinstalled the samsung_keyboard.cab from Sector's post.

for me the system crashed after a soft reset. it reboots and gives me the screen i was on when i did softreset but it's freezed lol