(21/1) 6.5 and 6.1 ROM RANKING - With LINKS!!

Guest jmsmartins

Guest jmsmartins

I used Flotanium 12 for a couple of days, and here's my short review

Stability 10

Responsivness 9

Speed 9

Cooked Apps 10

Free Prog Memory 6

Design 8

I found no bugs on this rom, everything works great. the worst point is the lack of free RAM. after a couple of hours using it (even without any apps opened) we get ~60% RAM used. This is awfull for multitasking but for someone that doesn't multitask much i think it's a great rom. in my personal opinion i would prefer it with classic titanium instead of neo.

It's one of the best roms around defenitly

Guest protochip

Dear Friends,

My vote goes to Ryrzy's 23506 Lite Rom. Tried many roms till now and i think, it is the fastest rom i have ever used on WM 6.5.1 branches... The free space both for device and RAM is very high. Startup and shutdown animations are really awesome. Changed icons are also look so good. I FEEL GOOD !!!

BEST REGARDS...

Guest dollar99
I used Flotanium 12 for a couple of days, and here's my short review

Stability 10

Responsivness 9

Speed 9

Cooked Apps 10

Free Prog Memory 6

Design 8

I found no bugs on this rom, everything works great. the worst point is the lack of free RAM. after a couple of hours using it (even without any apps opened) we get ~60% RAM used. This is awfull for multitasking but for someone that doesn't multitask much i think it's a great rom. in my personal opinion i would prefer it with classic titanium instead of neo.

It's one of the best roms around defenitly

that's what i have been saying,

Nicklashidegard's roms are really the best ,

i agree with Free Prog Mem as 6 but i can rate design as 9+ (what is that make u lower the rank)

I normally don't use much of multitasking so this ROM is just perfect for me to impress someone with changing the UI's with a click.

Even if want to have more RAM, you can disable TFDetacher and select neotitanum or TouchFlo in Home settings. That will do the trick.

Guest jmsmartins
that's what i have been saying,

Nicklashidegard's roms are really the best ,

i agree with Free Prog Mem as 6 but i can rate design as 9+ (what is that make u lower the rank)

I normally don't use much of multitasking so this ROM is just perfect for me to impress someone with changing the UI's with a click.

Even if want to have more RAM, you can disable TFDetacher and select neotitanum or TouchFlo in Home settings. That will do the trick.

yes we can slelect neo in home settings to make more RAM available. I rate 8 and not 9 in the design because i don't like much neotitanium. it would be a 9+ if it had classic titanium (and i think it will be) :)

Guest jmsmartins

Here's the short review for FLOTANIUM LITE

Stability 10

Responsivness 9

Speed 8

Cooked Apps 10

Free Prog Memory 8

Design 9

well i think it's simillar to the "original" flotanium (with neo) but i like it more with classic titanium. also nick managed to release ~2-3Mb of RAM, wich is a nice improvment taking in mind that omnia lite apps are set by default (they are memory hungry!). is a really really stable rom with no issues detected after >48h of use. battery drains a little fast bue it's ok. the speed is one of the (if not the) best for a new GUI ROM with m2dv2.

So it will go to the top 3 of table for sure.

will update ranking asap.

I would appreciate if you flashing addicts like me post here your opinion about the roms you try, the ones u like and ones u don't like too. it will increase the nr off comments on each rom, wich will make the ranking/rating more reliable.

thanks!

Guest Lunchbox77

well the rom cooking section is hybernated for a few days, nothing to test, i'm stuck to Stev's 23081, still the best around, not deeply customized with bulky s*** graphics :) waiting for something newer now :D a good 23506 or higher :D

Guest MartoKT

[ROM] Omnia WM 6.1 ROM DXIF1 build 21001 (from Omnia II) with BT-audio fix (7 September 2009) from KC

this is the best ROM ever :)

STABILITY 10

SPEED 10

RESPONSIVENESS 10

FREE PROGRAM MEMORY 10

COOKED APPS 9

DESIGN 8

ISSUES (major/minor)- i don't have any issues with this fantastic ROM

[ROM] Omnia WM 6.1 ROM DXIF1 build 21001 (from Omnia II) with BT-audio fix (7 September 2009) from KC

this is the best ROM ever :)

STABILITY 10

SPEED 10

RESPONSIVENESS 10

FREE PROGRAM MEMORY 10

COOKED APPS 9

DESIGN 8

ISSUES (major/minor)- i don't have any issues with this fantastic ROM

I agree with MartoKT on Omnia WM 6.1 ROM DXIF1 build 21001. and the ratings given by him. Excellent rom ever!

I love KC's UL 23081! It is the most stable & fastest ROM I've ever used.

stability 10

speed 10

responsivness 10

free program memory 10

cooked apps: I don't care because I use my own. NoData is useful though.

design: I installed manila by myself, so I dunno.

XphX

Guest mardevi

Ryrzy 23506 M2D

stabiltity 9

responsivness 9

speed 9

Design 7

Cooked Apps 9

Free program memory 9 (~36Mb after 3 days)

I,ve used Rirzy's 23081 before this rom, which was already very stable but since this was a newer build I,ve flashed my phone with this one

After using it for 5 days it looks a bit faster than the previous rom and the livetime of the battery seems slightly improved. (~50% after 2 days normal use)

But because I've also flashed the phone part with ZHIE1 which should improve battery life I'm not sure it the improvement is caused by the rom or by the new ponepart.

Summarized: I've tried a number of roms and for now this rom is (in relation with my phone) the best rom in the forum.

Guest Quang05BlkBoxsterS n Omnia
thanks people!

6.5 ranking UP TO DATE! 6.1 later... sorry

we have only 18 comments, lets make more! COME ON I NEED U GUYS!! :)

Honestly BOTH really suck :D comparing to others OS but lets see if wm7 will be as good as the Zune HD... smoothie...which I have and its Zune is way better than loony itunes, lol.

Wellcome to "ROM's Rating/Ranking"

Hi everyone!

I would like to start this topic, in wich i hope all users post their opinion about the roms they try.

I will try as much as i can to make an updated Ranking/Rating based in YOUR opinion.

Please indicate the Rom's AUTOR and WM version. And of course a 1-10 rating (pleas use whole numbers only) and a short (or not so short) list of the reasons why you give that rate.

It would be nice if you tell us also the bugs you found and some apps you use without issues (including your UI). Include suggestions if you want.

FEEL FREE TO POST SCREENSHOTS (would be nice indeed :D )

Here are some suggestions of features you can have in mind when rating:

STABILITY

SPEED

RESPONSIVENESS

FREE PROGRAM MEMORY

COOKED APPS

DESIGN

ISSUES (major/minor)

I want to thank in advance to all that will post here, and please, if you think this topic has no purppose...let me know that. every suggestion is wellcome :D

I think it's a good way to show to the chefs around some gratitude for their amazing job :) and makes easier for users to choose/debate roms

Hi, how about some links to download the ROMS, thanks

Guest jmsmartins
Hi, how about some links to download the ROMS, thanks

tell me wich you want and i'll post link to the topic so you can read at least first post and give some credit to the chefs

Guest Lunchbox77
tell me wich you want and i'll post link to the topic so you can read at least first post and give some credit to the chefs

i'm testing the 28002 build from our new thai friend it's hude, great, fantastic :) if he removes iCOntact i give him 10 for all, now it's just 9/10 for software everything else is 10

Guest solarone

Using Yardi4Life's 23509 Build and It's The Fastest Smoothest ROM I've Ever Put On My Phone, Also Running Opera 10 Beta.... Awesome Combo.....Touchscreen Works Beautifully....Getting Ready To Try Storms and Lioryte's 23509....Will Let You Know The Results......Thanks Again To All The Chefs....You Make The "Omnia Experience", So Much Better.....Stay Tuned

Guest emoture
Screenshots for KC's UL Hybrid

?

where can I download that? Does kc mean Khuanchai? KC's Lite 21001? where can I download?

Sorry for the bad English, I Martian

Guest emoture

Sorry for double posting but I have a suggestion... If this thread is continued, could the raters please post the link to the thread their ROM came from.... Simple words from a Martian, ty!

Guest jmsmartins
For WM 6.5 latest,

Master Nicklashidegard's 28005 Classic ROM is simply brilliant in all aspects.

thanks for your comment but if you not rate from 1-10 it cannot be used for the ranking. give a read at first post :D