Visual Kitchen by Vistang

Guest Ryrzy

Guest steff195

But if I include them, it will be ok?

Now, when I try to manually change the mui files from 0410 to 0409 I found out that there are two files in HTC_2DManila_2_0_19191432_04_WAlien folder, I'm talking about HTCSoundSettings.exe.0410.mui and HTC_HDlg.exe.0410.mui, that I don't find the appropriate 0409 file to change in the archive I have. I changed the other 0410 files, these are the only ones left. Can anyone share or guide me to find them?

Edited by steff195

Sorry if this is off topic but can somebody share the autorun.exe file to be used for user customization on Omnia.

Would appreciate it if someone can tell me the HKLM\COMM key values as well that actually work.

Have tried using an autorun.exe file from slueth255's on xda but it didn't work. Just can't get it to run!

Guest steff195

Ok, guys, I finally got it to work, but it doesn't start automatically at startup... I have to check it myself. What registry should I modify to start it automatically after boot instead of CHome? I've searched a few registry files, but without success.

Thanks!

EDIT: I have problems with the Weather Panel, if I want to add a location nothing appears, if I tap settings ... nothing... it's all grey.

I'm tired of this... can anyone share a fully working Manilla 2D v2? I know you have it, most of the chefs... I saw you cooked this in your roms. ;)

Edited by steff195

Guest sametakti

steff195

to disable chome ------> goto SYS/Chome_Lang_0409/ 29d83cd1-abf5-4903-8b3d-47ea40bc5688.rgu and find [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Today\Items\"Windows Default"]

and change

"Enabled"=dword:1 to 0

to enable manila--------> goto HTC_2DManila_2_0_19191432_04_WAlien folder/6e2d44d1-da09-4eec-9b05-ad1c0939438a.rgu and find

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Today\Items\TouchFLO]

and change

"Enabled"=dword:00000000 to 00000001

Guest steff195

Thanks for the registry changes. That helps me alot! ;)

Meanwhile I was editing my previous post: I have problems with the Weather Panel, if I want to add a location nothing appears, if I tap settings ... nothing... it's all grey.

I'm tired of this... can anyone share a fully working Manilla 2D v2? I know you have it, most of the chefs... I saw you cooked this in your roms. ;)

Edited by steff195

Guest Nicklashidegard
Thanks for the registry changes. That helps me alot! ;)

Meanwhile I was editing my previous post: I have problems with the Weather Panel, if I want to add a location nothing appears, if I tap settings ... nothing... it's all grey.

HERE is my EXT M2Dv2 package. It includes HTC audio + Album (camera folder as favourite). Works perfectly for me, let me know if there are any problems... ;)

Edited by Nicklashidegard

Guest steff195

Yeah, where is it? ;)

Thanks anyway! ;)

EDIT: Ok, I saw you edited your post and added the file. Thanks! Let's cook now! ;)

Edited by steff195

Guest Nicklashidegard
sorry sorry ;) comm manager isnt in your EXT , pls share your comm manager

Ok, HERE it is. ;)

BTW, goes in the OEM folder

Edited by Nicklashidegard

Guest sametakti
Hehe, sorry to come again and ask, but... how do I disable the classic blue theme and enable other theme?

ı dont know , if you will learn it , pls explain here

Guest gustavp

anyone can help me and built my first rom em portugues So far so good the problem is that when I use the rom syakr to modify many of the link like the camera and others are turned off, and create folders in English and not in portugues I'm making wrong? I have to do? excuse my English

Hehe, sorry to come again and ask, but... how do I disable the classic blue theme and enable other theme?

I'm not sure if this works for you, but it did the trick for me  ;)

Open up the base_dpi_96_resh_240_resv_400 folder. Delete all files except the following:

82c25068-32d8-4acd-ae57-68972e1c3df6.dsm

82c25068-32d8-4acd-ae57-68972e1c3df6.rgu

blankbanner.96.gif

mxipcold_wpc_2.provxml

myinfo.96.gif

StartMenu_Background_Screen_240x400.png

StartMenu_Background_Screen_400x240.png

StartMenu_Global_240x400.cpr

StartMenu_Global_400x240.cpr

Guest steff195

Ok, thanks! The trick with the theme didn't work, but I'm gonna check your EXT files. I made myself a M2Dv2 rom, but I wasn't able to get everything done... that's why Im gonna try yours.

Is yours fully working because I don't see some files like HTC Audio Manager and HTC Album, that I used to have in my version?

Anyway, thanks for your effort! ;)

Edit: Just cooked it and it's working fine. Thanks alot! ;)

Edited by steff195

Guest Krazy Radd

Hey...

I just downloaded SYS & XIP 28011 from Ryrzy.

After cooking and flashing my ROM, it always depend on the Samsung Logo.

I had already cooked my ROM with 28002 and it worked.

Any Idea ???

Guest cruddasj
Hey...

I just downloaded SYS & XIP 28011 from Ryrzy.

After cooking and flashing my ROM, it always depend on the Samsung Logo.

I had already cooked my ROM with 28002 and it worked.

Any Idea ???

You sure the sys and xip were recmodded?