Visual Kitchen by Vistang

Guest Ryrzy

Guest rtomakov
Can anyone using builds 28011 and up play avi files in windows media player? o.O

Yes, .avi (xvid), works with WMP, also .mp4, mp3, ...

I didnt cook in SMPlayer, so WMP is my default player for all multimedia.

I use 28014 build.

Guest cruddasj
Yes, .avi (xvid), works with WMP, also .mp4, mp3, ...

I didnt cook in SMPlayer, so WMP is my default player for all multimedia.

I use 28014 build.

I see :| so i guess that the codecs must be in OEMapps somewhere :s (i must have deleted it!!!)

Thanks

Guest rtomakov
I see :| so i guess that the codecs must be in OEMapps somewhere :s (i must have deleted it!!!)

Thanks

As I can remember, Smaury post all codecs somewhere in sectors Windows Mobile 6.5 Kitchen thread. I will try to find it.

EDITED: I was not smaury, but it was in thread above. It is emuzed codecs, try with them - put them in \Windows folder, but I doubt that is your problem.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/k7j911

Edited by rtomakov

Guest rtomakov
hi guys , ı have another question , ı am building 28014 and after flash ı have a timewizard and downloadagent error , what these bug fix.

What kitchen do you use?

Guest hellviz

I've been trying to make a swedish rom for some time now and I've overcome most problems. I still have 2 bugs left to fix though and I just can't find the solution.

Hopefully someone here could help me.

The first bug is that sms and mms isn't working correctly. In my 0409 roms it works just as it should and it uses the omnia mms.dll but in my 041D rom the mms.dll doesn't work. I know there's a workaround using htmlnote.dll but then you can't send mms. I've tried to change alot of things in the registry but nothing works so far. Does anybody know what I have to change to make it work?

The second bug is that in my 041D rom if I shut the phone down it wont start again unless if I remove the battery first. Strange.

/hellviz

Guest rtomakov
ı use this kitchen Kitchen_I90X.zip whic is given by Ryrzy in first post

and ı use sys+xip 28014.rar given by you (rtomakov )

I never had this problem with visual kitchen. As I can remember, last time I had it was with old kitchen and it was caused by faulty xip porting.

Check again files in OEMXIPKERNEL and MSXIPKERNEL.

Also, I guess you didnt mess around anything with Metadata folder?

Before changing anything, try to change LsOmaClient.dll (many similar issues are caused by this module). Recmod this module and just copy it in \Windows folder. Restart device after that, of course.

Guest Nicklashidegard
I've been trying to make a swedish rom for some time now and I've overcome most problems. I still have 2 bugs left to fix though and I just can't find the solution.

Hopefully someone here could help me.

The first bug is that sms and mms isn't working correctly. In my 0409 roms it works just as it should and it uses the omnia mms.dll but in my 041D rom the mms.dll doesn't work. I know there's a workaround using htmlnote.dll but then you can't send mms. I've tried to change alot of things in the registry but nothing works so far. Does anybody know what I have to change to make it work?

The second bug is that in my 041D rom if I shut the phone down it wont start again unless if I remove the battery first. Strange.

/hellviz

I've got the same bug with messaging.. I can't compile a new SMS but replying is fine (nothing happens when i press new). I think we need USSDPh1.exe.041D.mui + USSDPh2.exe.041D.mui for it to work properly but i'm not 100% sure...

Let me know if you get it sorted and how ;)

Hi friends, I'm trying to cook XDA_UC into my roms and wish to seek some advice. I'm using the package from xda and have unzipped it into the OEM folder. All the files were copied correctly to the Windows folder but xda_uc does not start after the reboot. Is there anything I missed out? Thanks in advance!

By the way, it seems the SRSWOW driver needs to be installed via cab. Would lead to a sleep bug if cooked as a EXT.

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hi friends, I'm trying to cook XDA_UC into my roms and wish to seek some advice. I'm using the package from xda and have unzipped it into the OEM folder. All the files were copied correctly to the Windows folder but xda_uc does not start after the reboot. Is there anything I missed out? Thanks in advance!

By the way, it seems the SRSWOW driver needs to be installed via cab. Would lead to a sleep bug if cooked as a EXT.

You got Mortscript??

hi i have this problem, i use windows7 and when i build crash the program

ERROR! platformrebuilder (errorlevel: -1073740777)

Premere un tasto per continuare . . .

ERROR! CreateROM (errorlevel: -1073740777)

ERROR! NB 2 NBH (errorlevel: -1073740777)

Guest hellviz
I've got the same bug with messaging.. I can't compile a new SMS but replying is fine (nothing happens when i press new). I think we need USSDPh1.exe.041D.mui + USSDPh2.exe.041D.mui for it to work properly but i'm not 100% sure...

Let me know if you get it sorted and how ;)

I checked out USSDPh1.exe.0409.mui and USSDPh2.exe.0409.mui and there's no translation there as far as I can see. They just refer to the exe so I don't believe it depends on those files. I also tried renaming them and include them in my swedish rom but without any success.

I think the problem is in the translation of the paths somewhere but I just can't find it.

Guest Nicklashidegard
I checked out USSDPh1.exe.0409.mui and USSDPh2.exe.0409.mui and there's no translation there as far as I can see. They just refer to the exe so I don't believe it depends on those files. I also tried renaming them and include them in my swedish rom but without any success.

I think the problem is in the translation of the paths somewhere but I just can't find it.

I've managed to get hold of original USSDPh1.exe.0409.mui and USSDPh2.exe.0409.mui and my SMS now works as they should by no luck with MMS. They seem to send ok but then i get a message saying message not sent.. anyway it's a step forward for me ;) .. I'm gonna stop hijacking this thread now.. if you want the files, PM me and i'll pass them to you ;)

Guest sametakti
I never had this problem with visual kitchen. As I can remember, last time I had it was with old kitchen and it was caused by faulty xip porting.

Check again files in OEMXIPKERNEL and MSXIPKERNEL.

Also, I guess you didnt mess around anything with Metadata folder?

Before changing anything, try to change LsOmaClient.dll (many similar issues are caused by this module). Recmod this module and just copy it in \Windows folder. Restart device after that, of course.

problem is jblend oem package , it coints LsOmaClient.dll. , ı removed this pacakage then problem solved. Thanks for your helping

Guest sametakti
hi i have this problem, i use windows7 and when i build crash the program

ERROR! platformrebuilder (errorlevel: -1073740777)

ERROR! CreateROM (errorlevel: -1073740777)

ERROR! NB 2 NBH (errorlevel: -1073740777)

kitchen is required msvcr71.dll , donload this link http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?msvcr71 and extract the windows system folder

You got Mortscript??

Yup, it's in the Windows folder. I tried running the script manually but they didn't seem to run, though the mortscript process appears in task manager for a short while. Which package are you using?

Guest Nicklashidegard
Yup, it's in the Windows folder. I tried running the script manually but they didn't seem to run, though the mortscript process appears in task manager for a short while. Which package are you using?

I've attached my Mort 4.2 (ext package) and XDA_UC (OEM) ;)

Mort_XDA_UC.rar