Visual Kitchen by Vistang

Guest Ryrzy

Visual Kitchen 24 Dic Major Update

Changelog:

Major update, amend the kitchen to start slow problem, speed over 90%. Sound file editor functions, this version of the file editor functionality is already enough to use. View and edit rgu, reg, txt, xml, provxml, etc. ....

You must apply it on the 15 Dic update!

15 Dic Update

24 Dic Update

Excellent Christmas gift for us chefs, thanks smaury!

Guest steff195

@waremike32: It has the beta stamp which says it expires on 5th of January 2010. :).. but I took care of that ;)

Edited by steff195

Guest cruddasj
@waremike32: It has the beta stamp which says it expires on 5th of January 2010. :) .. but I took care of that :o

Steff, I posted a mirror with all the fixes in lol. Scroll up. Its got titanium landscape fixed, beta tags removed and the input options under personal settings is back in.

Oh and the dialler is black and glossier!!! B) (My new dialer I made ;) you can see it in mine, brunos and mambo04's roms B) )

Merry Christmas all!!!!!!!!

Guest waremike32

Some people like to customize the Beta message, you can make it say whatever you like. The only thing I do these days when posting updates is patch the timebomb. But I don't even need to do that, all the tools you need are included in the kitchen. Best to upload unedited SYS/XIP so you chefs have a clean slate to work with.

I'm getting the hang of downloading from the chinese sites (xbeta/dft), so if anyone needs extra lang packs, lemme know. :)

hello guys ,

in the tab "assign buttons" i have "mouse de dedo" instead of the word "camera" how do i fix this one? does anyone knows (i have sys and rom 28011 from first page) :) ;)

hello guys ,

in the tab "assign buttons" i have "mouse de dedo" instead of the word "camera" how do i fix this one? does anyone knows (i have sys and rom 28011 from first page) :) ;)

This should do the trick: 

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Keys\40C3]

"Name"="Camera"

Edited by ock

Guest steff195

Thank you very much... that spares me of the effort of looking somewhere else for the files. ;) What are the changes... I mean is it worth to cook it? :)

Now, can you guys tell me from your experience which build seemed best to you in terms of responsiveness? I want to cook a rom for my personal use... in my oppinion 28002 seems the best, but I might be wrong, so that's I want need yours.

Now, can you guys tell me from your experience which build seemed best to you in terms of responsiveness? I want to cook a rom for my personal use... in my oppinion 28002 seems the best, but I might be wrong, so that's I want need yours.

I was building some 2188x builds, very responsive imo.

This should do the trick:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Keys\40C3]

"Name"="Camera"

yep that did the trick for me, thanx..... do you also know how to cook this change into the rom???

edit:nevermind just did it myself, just disassembled customer.csc and inserted the above registry value to cscconfig :)

Edited by lexuz

Hi everyone, just want to know if someone can post the latest 2188x base and a place for mui if possible, i'm a french cooker and everybody asks me for this kind of build to have the old ui style.

thanks

and again a question from me!!!( i know here we go again!!) using ervius cabtopackage tool i get a folder when i change the cab to package .....do i put this folder in ext (in vistang kitchen) or only the files inside of the folder??? :)

thanx in adv u guys do rock

EDIT... it seems i have to use ervius cabtopackage and then those files have to be converted with totalfire in order to use them in the visualkitchen.

Edited by lexuz

Guest waremike32
Hi everyone, just want to know if someone can post the latest 2188x base and a place for mui if possible, i'm a french cooker and everybody asks me for this kind of build to have the old ui style.

thanks

21887 latest com 2 - timebomb patched, classic blue.tsk fixed

http://www.4shared.com/file/182954045/f36fc6ab/21887.html

French (040C) Lang pack w/ initflashfiles.dat

http://www.4shared.com/file/182954041/f402...040C_21887.html

hello once more, does anyone knows how to remove the divx registration stuff from the rom. I tought i did it but it seems that the icon is still present :)

Edited by lexuz

hello once more, does anyone knows how to remove the divx registration stuff from the rom. I tought i did it but it seems that the icon is still present :)

Not sure if this works:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\DivXRegi]

"Redirect"=""

Not sure if this works:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\DivXRegi]

"Redirect"=""

it should work because with the input option if i do the opposite then i get my icon back (why didn't i thought of that)

thanx :)

Edit: IT did the trick thanx again!!!

Edited by lexuz

does someone has a ext pack of solitaire?

i've tried to make one form a cab but i doesn't work i end up with 2 icon in games and as soon as i touch one of them the phone freezes. :)

nevermind managed to cook asphalt ;)

Edited by lexuz

Guest steff195

Could this be real:

23094 - Windows CE: 5.2 Build 4132 (November 23 ?????, 2009 11:32:33) AKU 5302

I mean: isn't this a little old? Or there's something wrong with the date?

Thanks anyway waremike32! Your work is appreciated! Keep'em coming! :)

hi everybody, I have a big problem cooking with the 21xxx series.

everything working except one thing : pimg not working, have a message pimg is not a valid pocket pc application.

tested with 21874 of first page and 21887 provided in the previous page, both with mui 040C

it's very strange because all the rest is working very well, and if I does exactly the same cook but with the build 28014 or any 28xxx,23xxx the problem is not here, please help me that's the last barrier before the rom release...

Guest waremike32
hi everybody, I have a big problem cooking with the 21xxx series.

everything working except one thing : pimg not working, have a message pimg is not a valid pocket pc application.

tested with 21874 of first page and 21887 provided in the previous page, both with mui 040C

it's very strange because all the rest is working very well, and if I does exactly the same cook but with the build 28014 or any 28xxx,23xxx the problem is not here, please help me that's the last barrier before the rom release...

Make sure you have pimg.exe in baseapps and probably pimgres.dll also.

Make sure you have pimg.exe in baseapps and probably pimgres.dll also.

sorry to say I have already checked all the possible things, even changing versions and so, but this error is stil present and can't go around this bug,

very disappointing, plus I have checked with different 21887 sources, different 040c mui, same thing with the 21874 of the first page with 040c.

this bug isn't present with all the 28xxx builds i'am playing with.