Visual Kitchen by Vistang

Guest Ryrzy

Guest cruddasj

You need to open the customer.csc section with pako's tool. There is a cscconfig reg in there. You can edit it with notepad :)

Then you need to reassemble it and include it in the exe ;)

Guest dannych99
You need to open the customer.csc section with pako's tool. There is a cscconfig reg in there. You can edit it with notepad :)

Then you need to reassemble it and include it in the exe ;)

Thanks!

Guest Lyncexx
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OEM]

"ROMDate"="02/01/2010"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OEM]

"ROMVersion"="Write here the name of your ROM"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]

"00001001"=dword:1

"00001017"=dword:80

"0000101A"=dword:1

;----------------------------------------

can you explaint these? where can i see rom version and date?

i put these in but can see anywhere

and about policies what for are these? i know one is for security warning when installing cab

i've made a rom using build 28205 and with some mods is almost the way i wanted ;) B)

using phone_redist from build 21275 i've managed to get ssdialer working in landscape mode and without scrollbar.

the problem is that because this phone_redist comes from a build with the old GUI i miss the hide/show dialer button and the menu button at the low end of the screen when in dialer mode. Already tried to swapp some files to with no luck :)

(i already asked this also @omniarom.com)

Does anyone know the magic trick????

for the files check attachment

redist.rar

Edited by lexuz

using phone_redist from build 21275 i've managed to get ssdialer working in landscape mode and without scrollbar.

the problem is that because this phone_redist comes from a build with the old GUI i miss the hide/show dialer button and the menu button at the low end of the screen when in dialer mode. Already tried to swapp some files to with no luck :)

(i already asked this also @omniarom.com)

Does anyone know the magic trick????

for the files check attachment

My workaround is to use OmniaLite's dialer  ;)

My workaround is to use OmniaLite's dialer B)

yep i know that one, very nice but some of the functions on the menu do not work, besides i want ot make a rom rom that mimics the original one from samsung (i know maybe i'm just nuts!! :) )

Guest NarutoDKz

Does anyone know how I remove the confirmation popup that pop up everytime I use an exe or cab file. I've tried all I could! (I've used this kitchen.)

Edited by NarutoDKz

Guest Lyncexx
Does anyone know how I remove the confirmation popup that pop up everytime I use an exe or cab file. I've tried all I could! (I've used this kitchen.)

OEM/OEMDrivers/mxip_oemdrivers_100.provxml

change parm name="4122" value="0"

to parm name="4122" value="1"

or registry

Guest NarutoDKz

THANKS! the cab didn't wotk.

OEM/OEMDrivers/mxip_oemdrivers_100.provxml

change parm name="4122" value="0"

to parm name="4122" value="1"

or registry

Hi everybody, sorry to be such a stupid cooker, but hox can I easily remove theme and large display from the control panel and personnal panel?

I though that was a simple "Redirect"="" to add under the key in the oemapp rgu or in customer.csc but it's allways here and ( correct me if I am wrong ) completetely useless....

I will soon post my new best release ever : all the progs ( 32mo of cabs ) are installed in post install on the "my storage", post cooked titanium, all translated in frech programs...

Just want to remove theme from personal settings!!!!!!! thanxs

Guest Lyncexx
Hi everybody, sorry to be such a stupid cooker, but hox can I easily remove theme and large display from the control panel and personnal panel?

I though that was a simple "Redirect"="" to add under the key in the oemapp rgu or in customer.csc but it's allways here and ( correct me if I am wrong ) completetely useless....

I will soon post my new best release ever : all the progs ( 32mo of cabs ) are installed in post install on the "my storage", post cooked titanium, all translated in frech programs...

Just want to remove theme from personal settings!!!!!!! thanxs

well what i find out about this - "Redirect"="" is not working if there is already "Redirect"="xxx",

you must find the registry with "xxx", for theme it should work with "Redirect"="", atleast it works for me, just i did it in "ext"not in customer.csc

you can try with

"Hide"=dword:00000001

well what i find out about this - "Redirect"="" is not working if there is already "Redirect"="xxx",

you must find the registry with "xxx", for theme it should work with "Redirect"="", atleast it works for me, just i did it in "ext"not in customer.csc

you can try with

"Hide"=dword:00000001

and how do you do that as a EXT pack??? :)

and how do you do that as a EXT pack??? :)

Simply create a file app.reg in "EXT\PKG\lexuzTweaks"

Insert all your registry tweaks in the file:

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\MotionSensor]

"AutoOrientation"=dword:0

Edited by ock

does someone knows where are the drivers for the battery (upper right corner on screen) located?

i've noticed that with build 28205 when i start charging my phone the battery icon immediately changes in to charging icon but with build 23518 that doesn't happen, does anyone knows how to solve this??

Edited by lexuz

does someone knows where are the drivers for the battery (upper right corner on screen) located?

i've noticed that with build 28205 when i start charging my phone the battery icon immediately changes in to charging icon but with build 23518 that doesn't happen, does anyone knows how to solve this??

I noticed this as well. However, the drivers don't seem to be in SYS.

I am using the new build 23518, now the camera has dissapeared. anyone else experiencing this?

No issue for me. Do you mean the shortcut? Also check that the keys are mapped correctly.