Visual Kitchen by Vistang

Guest Ryrzy

Guest NarutoDKz

I think you can use i900 executor. Can you tell me what the pagepool size does?

i think i will leave my hands out of it....for now btw how do i change pagepool in kitchen???(vistang) :)

Guest rtomakov
when I have build my rom there is no file in release folder.

program says : build error : not crate Rom

anyone know what I have do wrong?

can anyone upload the settings file in the tools folder for i900? if i'm right to use the toolsfolder thats are attached here. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=573778

Thanks

Find "auto delete temp" in settings.ini (in Tools folder) and set it to 0. Now you will find nice Rom.bin in temp folder after cooking (kitchen will still report build error, but it is fake error).

Guest waremike32

I've read others having problems with the kitchen not creating the bin file in \releases. I have the kitchen set up for my i910 and it works fine. I can upload the core kitchen if anyone wants to compare. I can't remember off hand all the edits I did to port it for the i910. It may be of some help.

Edited by waremike32

Guest n.pikota

hello. Someone help me? I started cooking roms a week ago, since I can cook Pt-Pt but I have a problem. All roms to cook when I disconnect the phone off the button then it does not disconntect, is with the lights on and black screen, starts only if you get a soft reset or removing the battery. this happens with the OEM rom Portuguese, I tried with OEM DXID1 and not have this error, but the camera does not appear..Does anyone have any solution for this?

Edited by n.pikota

i think i will leave my hands out of it....for now btw how do i change pagepool in kitchen???(vistang) :)

Go to Setting, Advanced Setting, Insert XIP tab, then "Set PP".

I think you can use i900 executor. Can you tell me what the pagepool size does?
thanx for that :)

OCK also thanx for the info.

BTW how do i replace the standard opera 9 in oem with opera 10 and make the main menu (samsung) work......in fact kind of upgrade opera 9

Edited by lexuz

Guest dannych99
I've read others having problems with the kitchen not creating the bin file in \releases. I have the kitchen set up for my i910 and it works fine. I can upload the core kitchen if anyone wants to compare. I can't remember off hand all the edits I did to port it for the i910. It may be of some help.

I have this problems sometimes. Could you please upload your files?

I use Windows 7x64 with Norton Internet Security 2010, does this cause some unexpected problems?

Guest waremike32

Thanks for the update Smaury! I keep forgetting to check Vistang's thread.

I have this problems sometimes. Could you please upload your files?

I use Windows 7x64 with Norton Internet Security 2010, does this cause some unexpected problems?

I haven't had time to strip out just the tools, so here's my complete stock kitchen. It doesn't include the updated buildos_utility.exe. But I have tested all the updates and it still creates the bin in \Release for me. Hope it helps. I use Vista 32bit, I don't know if that makes the difference.

http://www.4shared.com/file/174797846/33cac2a0/VK_i910.html

Edited by waremike32

Just a reminder, it's for the i910. So don't forget to use your i900 files. :)

Thanks for helping but what files should I change for i900.

My phone will boot Welcomescreen but no more. I thinks I used i910 files. I read page 10 (I think) and there was another with same problem.

btw What's is the difference between os.nb and Os.payload.nb. Which should I use?

Guest waremike32

You need to swap out the OEM, XIP, and OS.NB I believe. I only posted it here for people to compare my setup, because my bin file gets created in the Release folder. You don't need to mess with any of the settings, other than the Pagepool (if you want) and perhaps renaming the bin it creates to PDA.bin (for us i910 users, we need the bin to start with "flash" for our loader to recognize it).

here i am once more with a question:

when i press on menu (in contacts or file explorer) why can't i scroll up and down that menu?? when i try that it's the screen behind that gets scrolled?????!!

Any idea from u gurus??? :)

Edited by lexuz

It's the samsung touch.dll. I use the Ftouchsl dll as I find it to scroll and register taps better.
how do i replace the samsung one with the Ftouch??? ( i like my things cooked in :) )

as always u r the man!!!

Guest waremike32

Convert an Ftouchsl cab to an oem and add this reg (make sure it doesn't get overwritten)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\TOUCH]

"DriverName"="FTouchSLDLL.dll"

"PrevDriverName"="touch.dll"

Convert an Ftouchsl cab to an oem and add this reg (make sure it doesn't get overwritten)

"PrevDriverName"="touch.dll"

do i use the whole package (i presume i create that with package creator) or just the folder with ftouchsl.dll???

Guest waremike32
do i use the whole package (i presume i create that with package creator) or just the folder with ftouchsl.dll???

You can cook in the whole package if you want to use the advanced settings or register for the full version, but you only really need the ftouchsldll.dll file itself and the registry key I posted. I have it in my EXT, but you could also just add the dll file and reg entries to your OEMMISC folder (So it overwrites OEMDrivers).

Edited by waremike32

You can cook in the whole package if you want to use the advanced settings or register for the full version, but you only really need the ftouchsldll.dll file itself and the registry key I posted. I have it in my EXT, but you could also just add the dll file and reg entries to your OEMMISC folder (So it overwrites OEMDrivers).

ok i copied the file ftouchdll.dll into oemmisc and added your registry line into the rgu file in oemmisc folder, did i doe it right???

Guest magi1984

i copied the file ftouchdll.dll into oemDriver and change in rgu file this registry

"DriverName"="touch.dll"

in

it's wrong?

thank's and sorry for my language!

Guest waremike32
i copied the file ftouchdll.dll into oemDriver and change in rgu file this registry

"DriverName"="touch.dll"

in

it's wrong?

thank's and sorry for my language!

That sounds good too. Test away! :)