Visual Kitchen by Vistang

Guest Ryrzy

Guest downjones
i hav ethe same issue and i've also tried the above it doesn't work ;)

ps i've added it to customer.csc

so fellas....what is actually working? I saw some user ROMS here without this damn icon.....is this depending on the build maybe?....it feels like Samsung did tatooed this shitty icon......these pirates ))))))

Guest downjones
To use XPR mode you have to use an imgfs.bin with XPR mode enabled, i attach mine, you have only to place it in \ROM and replace the LZX one, if you want to use LZX again you need to re-replace it!

thats nice! thank you! am going to try it out now :D

by the way....do I need the folder "metadata" inside the SYS??? I saw some kitchens they are missing it and its working.....don't know though for 100%

Guest downjones
Don't know if this works for you, no harm trying: :D

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\LargeDisplay]

"Redirect"=""

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\LargeDisplay]

"UseLargeDisplay"=dword:00000000

I just realized...there is some process inside rom which always recreates the registry keys so they appear again....but what I don't understand is where they get the icons if they are already deleted? must be a dll huh?

By the way your reg hack doesn't make big sense you are redirecting the string from HKLM to nothing...and then recreate a new one under HKCU which will probably show up in the current user :D

I will try now to redirect them both to ""

Guest downjones

whats the best build anyway? they have all the same UI and I guess they are going just to take them all and make to one it will be WM7 :D....and now they are just using us as bEtA testers :D

by the way I can not get my visual kitchen to work.....i cooked already about 20 roms with wozzers...but this one gives me always some error....

Guest Zpecter
....and this is the OEM package.....put it inside OEM Folder NOT the EXT folder, before you build your OS...and be sure you remove the phone parts from your OEM directory...

I have tried it, but the built rom doesn't boot. :D

so fellas....what is actually working? I saw some user ROMS here without this damn icon.....is this depending on the build maybe?....it feels like Samsung did tatooed this shitty icon......these pirates ))))))

try opening up SecCPLMain.cpl (in OEMAPPS) using Reshacker. Seems you can't remove LargeDisplay, but you can replace it. :D

thats nice! thank you! am going to try it out now :D

by the way....do I need the folder "metadata" inside the SYS??? I saw some kitchens they are missing it and its working.....don't know though for 100%

Cook it in, or else it may cause a "Internet Explorer cannot download blank" error

Guest downjones
try opening up SecCPLMain.cpl (in OEMAPPS) using Reshacker. Seems you can't remove LargeDisplay, but you can replace it. :D

Cook it in, or else it may cause a "Internet Explorer cannot download blank" error

thanks! now I got it! )))))))

Guest plecosword

Still not booting... I reintalled windows XP, but that didn't fix anything. I tried build 23511, but it just crashed. 21872 and 21874 do the same thing, they don't start. I attached the log.

Im guessing its just my luck. also, were can I find builds from the COM2 branch! Thanks

Guest downjones
Still not booting... I reintalled windows XP, but that didn't fix anything. I tried build 23511, but it just crashed. 21872 and 21874 do the same thing, they don't start. I attached the log.

Im guessing its just my luck. also, were can I find builds from the COM2 branch! Thanks

this might help you HERE .....it helped me :D....on my PC the Vistang Kitchen f*cks up as well :D

Edited by downjones

Guest downjones

Here is HOWTO remove DIVX and LargeDisplay icons:

open the "1aa5aeea-3129-45d1-94a6-0b3df2ee511b.rgu" file in your OEM\OEMApps folder and add this:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\LargeDisplay]

"Redirect"=""

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\LargeDisplay]

"Redirect"=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\DivxRegi]

"Redirect"=""

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\DivxRegi]

"Redirect"=""

......and now replace CPL file in the OEMApps folder with here attached! Plus, don't forget to delete corresponding app files in the folder! :D

PS: Thansk ock for the spark in my mind! :D

SecCPLMain.zip

Edited by downjones

Guest downjones

AND HERE WE GO..........

ERROR! platformrebuilder (errorlevel: -1073740777)

Press any key to continue . . .

ERROR! CreateROM (errorlevel: -1073740777)

ERROR! NB 2 NBH (errorlevel: -1073740777)

..... :D :D

Guest dannych99
NEW BUILDs ON DFT:

21891_AKU5088

23530_AKU5500

28227_AKU5303

23102_AKU5303

23101_AKU5303

23100_AKU5303

28224_AKU5303

http://darkforcesteam.com.cn/forum-5-1.html

Thanks for that.

I have some questions:

1, Could you please tell me how to check the date of a build?

Like" 23509====Windows CE: 5.2 Build 4507 (November 12, 2009 18:12:16)"

It's useful.

2, Cooked 25005 last night. My Omnia has no respondence while charging :D ----have to reset

I have set front button to wakeup the device. It seems this does not work. What did I miss something?

3, There are two main RGU files. One in oemapps and one in the zzz personal folder. Right? How could I set it up?

ANYONE can help!

Edited by dannych99

Guest waremike32
do you have the OEM of DXIF1? or anybody? :D

Sorry, I have i910 so I use VZ OEM

1, Could you please tell me how to check the date of a build?

To prevent fake build releases, this info isn't discussed publicly, but there are hints on XDA where to look.