Visual Kitchen by Vistang

Guest Ryrzy

Guest downjones
23534 - Windows CE: 5.2.23534.5.5.0 Build 4519 (February 8, 2010 23:45:57)

so it is the newest of com5 :D...by the way how do you find this whole info out..i mean build time and date? :D

Guest dannych99
Does anybody tried 25005 from Monkey? I just can't pass through Ani_poweron

2, Cooked 25005 last night. My Omnia has no respondence while charging ----have to reset

I did. :D

Guest dayspring2099us
Does anybody tried 25005 from Monkey? I just can't pass through Ani_poweron

I did...working good & fast actually but when i tried to merge with thread mail from build 23529 everything messed up. all the font are gone.

Here is HOWTO remove DIVX and LargeDisplay icons:

open the "1aa5aeea-3129-45d1-94a6-0b3df2ee511b.rgu" file in your OEM\OEMApps folder and add this:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\LargeDisplay]

"Redirect"=""

"UseLargeDisplay"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\LargeDisplay]

"Redirect"=""

"UseLargeDisplay"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\DivxRegi]

"Redirect"=""

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\DivxRegi]

"Redirect"=""

......and now replace CPL file in the OEMApps folder with here attached! Plus, don't forget to delete corresponding app files in the folder! :D

PS: Thansk ock for the spark in my mind! :lol:

After using your hint i always get double icons in system and afterputting back the original sec.... and removing all registry entries it's still the same...... and the largedisplay icon is still there....

Any hints??? :D

EDIT: problem solved, it seems i had two seccplmain files in my oemapps folder.

now it works as it should.

Edited by lexuz

Guest Bruno Adler
I did...working good & fast actually but when i tried to merge with thread mail from build 23529 everything messed up. all the font are gone.

How come did you get it to work?

I'm stuck after Ani_poweron it just comes to the "old" image that i had before flashing then the phone hangs.

@Rtomakov

No dude, i still waiting for MonkeyBape release

Edited by Bruno Adler

Guest downjones
After using your hint i always get double icons in system and afterputting back the original sec.... and removing all registry entries it's still the same...... and the largedisplay icon is still there....

Any hints??? :D

EDIT: problem solved, it seems i had two seccplmain files in my oemapps folder.

now it works as it should.

as I told in my post about this FIX....DO NOT FORGET to delete corresponding files.......but you managed yourself! Nice that my fix is working! :D

cheers

Guest downjones

Guys I got a big problem!

I tried to flash my phone part with the phone.bin then when it was almost at 100% my pc screwed up and restarted!! Well the pda starts but it can not start the phone process anymore! I click on turn phone "on" and it nothing happens, it trys but thats all....

Now if I use originally extracted pda.bin; eboot.nb0; customer.csc and phone.bin from the official DXIA5.....open them with UMDL Grandprix v1.8.6 for XP, diactivate the "Allow USB connections" in ActiveSync and get following:

OnDeviceChange:DBT_DEVTYP_DEVICEINTERFACE

(1) Device name:6&22194588&0&1

PDA Device 1 detected.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PDA 1 starts downloading...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EBOOT will be written.

Total 1 PDA region(s) will be written .

PHONE will be written.

Don't plug it out until the label becomes blue!!!

(1) FlashImage : success!!

(1) Re-Boot device and Close USB port

(1) Wait for Re-Connecting Device.

(1) Device is Re-Connected.

(1) Re-Init. Success.

(1) FlashImage : success!!

(1) file handle (3b794c)

(1) FlashImage.PDA : success!!

(1) DownloadImagePDA.PDA : success

Downloading CSC...

CSC finished.

(1) Now Port is Matched id:0, g_nOpenPhonePort:0

(1) Change usb Success

(1) DL_MSG_PORT_OPEN_FAILURE- cnt <= 0 ---PORT OPEN FAILED!

WHO CAN HELP? :D

do you also get a yellow triangle when you start your phone??

If so just try several times to connect your phone to the computer and disconnect it again until the computer finds your phone. do you also get a yellow triangle when you start yor phone?? then you will be able to flash the phone part again.

Guest dayspring2099us
How come did you get it to work?

I'm stuck after Ani_poweron it just comes to the "old" image that i had before flashing then the phone hangs.

@Rtomakov

No dude, i still waiting for MonkeyBape release

i'm using wozzer kitchen...

Hello, back to something i've said before.....

i'm trying to use the ssdialer with build 28227 but as with most of the builds when i scrool it all gets bluried (it looks like someone is spraying all over my display) now i know already that the prblem lies in SYS\phoneredist\cprog.exe. Also know that the one from build 28011 works ok but when i swapp them, then i don't get to see who phone me in "missed calls"

Anyone???

Guest downjones
do you also get a yellow triangle when you start your phone??

If so just try several times to connect your phone to the computer and disconnect it again until the computer finds your phone. do you also get a yellow triangle when you start yor phone?? then you will be able to flash the phone part again.

no, no yellow triangle....it just doesn't recognize the phone as Samsung CDMA Modem and keeps on booting the WM6.5......and whatever I do Windows XP doesn't recognize my Omnia as a modem.....

what is the solution?

Edited by downjones

Guest rtomakov

build 28230 lang 0409, source was not timebombed and there was no DeviceBeta reminder. I drop part of MSIMAR package so, download it separately and replace msimar_dpi_182 with attached msimar_dpi_96.

28230: http://rapidshare.com/files/351440732/28230.rar

MSIMAR dpi 96: http://rapidshare.com/files/351441041/MSIMAR_DPI_96.rar

Edit: Bluetooth package is also missing : http://rapidshare.com/files/351518161/Bluetooth.rar

MSIMAR package is new english/arabic keyboard.

Edited by rtomakov

build 28230 lang 0409, source was not timebombed and there was no DeviceBeta reminder. I drop part of MSIMAR package so, download it separately and replace msimar_dpi_182 with attached msimar_dpi_96.

28230: http://rapidshare.com/files/351440732/28230.rar

MSIMAR dpi 96: http://rapidshare.com/files/351441041/MSIMAR_DPI_96.rar

for what is the msimar??? sorry for the question but i'm here to learn :D

Guest waremike32

Some of Monkeybape's rollups have bad modules causing wake issues/lock ups. I won't get into a long discussion on reloc, but for those who post updates, wait for the dumped .dio files until he fixes the issue. 25005, 21892, & 23534 had issues.... So far, I haven't had a problem with his 28230 files.

Here is a fixed 23534

http://www.4shared.com/file/223395864/6aa047bc/23534.html