Did everyone give up???

Guest snapz54

Guest arirang
Works with my Exchange server just fine. Email, Calendar and Contacts.

You can tether now with PDANet. There are also some directions that can get tethering working without it and not rooting your device. Verizon will officially support tethering next year for $30.

Battery life for me has been just fine.

what do you think of google's OS and synchronicity? for its single sign-on cloud-based services [picasa, youtube, google maps, you name it] i think that's where mobile technology is heading. microsoft is scrambling to re-brand and unify all their services and the ads are horrible, but google got there first and has the $$$ to hold the lead.

Edited by arirang

Guest argenys

Even though I didn't want to I got the Droid. Was tired of waiting for the Omnia 2 and waiting for Microsoft to fix their act. I will be coming back for Windows Mobile 7. Zune intergration enough said. :)

Guest Klay Doe
I want the Droid Eris, but I'm not eligible for an upgrade till SEPTEMBER 2010 >:-(

You can always call care and ask for 1 year pricing. 1 year pricing is usual $70 more than the standard 2 year pricing. Problem is... VZW will have to direct fulfill your order which means no instant rebate like online. You gotta wait for the mail in. If you want a new phone and you're not eligible for upgrade, that's the way to go. If your voice plan access is more than $44.99 (I think), you'll be eligible for an annual upgrade in January/February of 2010. Call care and see if they'll make an exception. Good luck. :)

Edited by Klay Doe

Guest blazingwolf
what do you think of google's OS and synchronicity? for its single sign-on cloud-based services [picasa, youtube, google maps, you name it] i think that's where mobile technology is heading. microsoft is scrambling to re-brand and unify all their services and the ads are horrible, but google got there first and has the $$$ to hold the lead.

It's getting normal for MS to be behind times.

I don't use Picasa or Youtube much but I do like Google Maps. :)

Guest Cragger

Do you all think its really "game over" for Omnia Roms?

I think M$ may be gearing up for their next big WM 7 push, and no one is getting any new versions to play with...not just an Onnia thing.

My 2 cents.

Guest chemicalanarchy
Do you all think its really "game over" for Omnia Roms?

With the new price point of 29.99 and newer more desirable phones(to the masses) the omnia is in the discount bin.

I vigilantly defended my omnia for a year, since getting my droid i dont miss it.

Guest JDMjdawg

Am I really the only one here that's onboard with the HTC Passion/Dragon?!

If this phone does in fact release on Verizon, well then the Motorola guys will be in some serious trouble.

Specs aren't confirmed but if they turn out to be factual, we'll have a hell of a iphone killer!

4.3" display

5mp camera - I'm assuming it'll take better pics than the Droid

Android 2.0

Sense UI

Multi-Touch

And best of all...the 1Ghz Snapdragon processor