Bye bye Omnia... hello HD2

Guest kurniawan

im assuming your not on verizon.

Well im here also to say officially goodbye. Love notes are in my rom's thread :) .

I got my HD2 also from expansys, cheap and fast!

See u in the other side fellas!

I very enjoyed my time with all of you. I will be around moderating and supporting you.

Special thanks to big friends and chefs.

Guest La Traviata
the dream PDA phone of mine (with all available hw/sw today) has not arrived yet with 3.7" AMOLED super sensitive and multi touch resistive screen (for stylus or hand drawing/writing regconition) with anti scratch/glare and finger print screen (no need for screen protector) loaded with 1G snap dragon, biggest rom/ram, 32G internal with external micro SD, at least 5mp camera with xenon flash and true HD video recording with superior sound, auto rotation in all apps, flash/java/divx and all audio/video codecs support, true world gsm and HSDPA, xt9, customisable voice command for all apps, customisable UI with different animated themes/background at 4 different times (morning, afternoon, evening and night), mobile office with full excel functions like its desktop version, ...omg....blah blah...

Add iPhone's apps, Japanese language support and handwriting recognition out of the box, a slide-out hardware keyboard and/or portable bluetooth keyboard and a docking station that doubles as stereo system to the list and you have my dream phone!

I was quite excited about the HD2 until I read about the camera problems over on XDA developers. Also, as others have said, the market will change a lot over the next 2 years, so I'll wait and see a little longer before I decide on which phone and OS I spend my money.

Edited by La Traviata

• 2 weeks later...