Bye Bye Sector! You will be missed!

Guest miles_muso

Guest ptmaniac

Many thanks to Sector and all the other chefs around, my omnia would not be the same without the work and effort

that you kindly give us for free. thanks guys!!!

Guest engmisho

Thank you very much sector, most of the roms I used were youre :)

thanks also to all other great chiefs, Idon't want to name them so that I don't forget anyone of them :D

Guest scoiattolo

passing by.. bit of nostalgia about this forum and above all gratitude because it saved my experience with Omnia (that otherwise would have been thrown out of the window shortly after purchase)

just in time to say farewell to Sector, one of the best cooks ever

Pity you didn't choose a different phone, we could have meet again in a different forum.

PS still my Omnia (haven't used much since) has your Zeus rom, the last one I flashed just for the fun of it... :D

Guest Dj Lukas
To Sector.

I must say this because u and others help us so much.... So i say goodbye and Thank u very much.

I will miss you Sector. Thank YOU for the greatest roms and ports.

passing by.. bit of nostalgia about this forum and above all gratitude because it saved my experience with Omnia (that otherwise would have been thrown out of the window shortly after purchase)

just in time to say farewell to Sector, one of the best cooks ever

Pity you didn't choose a different phone, we could have meet again in a different forum.

PS still my Omnia (haven't used much since) has your Zeus rom, the last one I flashed just for the fun of it... :D

+1

for me was great guy maby a god for us and the omnia

SECTOR = OMNIAGOD

THA BEST

Guest Geishagirl

Hi,

1st & foremost, Im 1 of those quietly browsing Omnia section & download them, beside Sector I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to ROMs Cooker especially Khuanchai (as Im a full supporter of his ROMS) It will never be the same without them.

again ARIGATO