i900Club @ PDAMobiz - Dheewatara-s Rom

Guest leap_ahead

Guest Dimitris84
for regional settings this :supp_nls.cab

I tried using this file as well leap_ahead and it does display greek fonts in the browser but the problem is that it also makes the sms reply screen completely blank. Therefore i had to uninstall it because i could not reply to txt messages anymore...

Guest leap_ahead
I tried using this file as well leap_ahead and it does display greek fonts in the browser but the problem is that it also makes the sms reply screen completely blank. Therefore i had to uninstall it because i could not reply to txt messages anymore...

For me is working ..

hi to all!

very fast rom

till now only one bug, when i open sms its show blank page and if i try to replay its give me error "The message cannot be signed/or encrypted"

any help!!!

Hi, installing the chinese fonts from Khuanchai thread solved the problem for me.

Edit: I see that other people have the problem too. Try the chinese fonts provided by Khuanchai

Edited by dimera

Guest Dimitris84
For me is working ..

You are right leap_ahead. It is working! I was getting the error i was telling you about when i initially installed the file. It is the same error other people on this thread are getting because when you try to access the options for the blank message screen you get the error "The message cannot be signed/encrypted", or something similar. So I uninstalled the language file. But then when you replied back to me saying its working i tried reinstalling it again and Voila.....everything was working fine......a bit of a paradox really :)

Thanx for the help mate!

Guest bouboule

Seems to be greats ROMs but with all these (i try all) we cannot see the tools bar of Resco Explorer in the bottom.

I had this problem with older ROMs (?) but haven't with the Nicklas ROMs

Guest miroalex
try with touch response to disable vibration

It doesn't solve my problem. I installed touch response 0.3.2 (the latest one) and make vibration off at all (i uncheck the both vibration on touch and vibration on release) but again spb keyboard vibrate! any idea? may be some registry tweak to disable spb keyboard vibration?

also what is the difference between 28002 and 23612 which one is newer(better) or it's better to say why there are different series of builds? (ex. 230xx or 23xxx or now it seems that 28xxx)

P.S I HAVE FOUND THE SOLUTION:

In the case that someone want to disable spb keyboard vibration on entering text, the solution is go to HKLM\Software\spb software house\spb keyboard\settings and change the value of "usevibration" from 1 to 0 and that's all.

Edited by miroalex

Guest MAMBO04

Nope.. thing is it was working until i installed the regional settings cab. i'll uninstall and see whats up

i just got an important text and need to read it so i don't want to hard reset yet :)

Guest spy1983

Guest spy1983

I agree to MAMBO04

Nice ROM tho! stuff i would say is:

1.) get rid of the samsung stock apps eg clock, and integrate OmniaLITE's instead.

2.) Remove Resco KEYB as it sucks lol and add EZinput or OmniaLITE keyb

3.) Make the default calculator HTC's, i see it is installed but not default

4.) Add Opera Beta 10

5.) Add Jinbox

6.) Add Slide2Shutdown

7.) Remove Bing

If you do this, then the ROM will be perfect I'm using the M2D ROM btw!"

Is it possible for you to contact the ROM cooker and request the changes?

Thanks

Edited by spy1983

Guest MAMBO04

the regional settings CAB is the problem... not using it atm! we need a solution!

and yeah leap_ahead, would it be possible if you could forward these reqs to the ROM cooker? or if i can o something? I can provide the files too if needed :)

Guest leap_ahead

guys sorry but o dont know how to tell him that .. i am cypriot .. try to find sunsut and tell to man what you want

so i flash with 23612 ...there is all regional settings add !!

no need any cab

Guest contable

@Leap_ahead

Thank you for posting the link to the new roms. KC´s rom are really missing here.

I tried the roms and have to say that they are very good, it looks like that Dheewatara-s is using the same kitchen as KC.

I found two differences so far:

1. KC was using the adc.exe (auto-data-config.exe) in his roms for setting up the data connections automatically, this feature is missing in Dheewatara-s roms.

Maybe you can request it for cooking in.

2. Scrolling in startmenu is in KC´s roms smoother and faster, but this is not so important.

All in all great roms !!!

Greetz

contable