i900Club @ PDAMobiz - Dheewatara-s Rom

Guest leap_ahead

hi leap ahead /everyone :

Now on 23612 after trying 28002 yesterday-Seems better .

Deleted watermark ; change contacts to wm default in titanium (instead of icontact) but still stuck on the "krazy"dialer --which is very poor outdoors. Pls advise how to change dialer to wm default.

Thanks in advance. rgds,dave

Guest leap_ahead
hi leap ahead /everyone :

Now on 23612 after trying 28002 yesterday-Seems better .

Deleted watermark ; change contacts to wm default in titanium (instead of icontact) but still stuck on the "krazy"dialer --which is very poor outdoors. Pls advise how to change dialer to wm default.

Thanks in advance. rgds,dave

go to Favortie hacking and enable Samsung dialer ..

or dont want the video call ?

Edited by leap_ahead

go to Favortie hacking and enable Samsung dialer ..

or dont want the video call ?

Tq for fast reply. Actually tried samsung dialer (thru fav.hacking) but it has side scroll bar. Need the std dialer without video call but without the krazy dialer.tks,david

Guest SnoopyDog
still smschat 1.25 showing day in thai language despite selecting english as language in options.
Just open "Regional Settings" and change to your country. Need to soft reset after this change.

Deleted watermark
Where do you find a watermark in 28002?

Just using 28002 since friday. Very stable and fast. If anyone is wondering how to wakeup the phone from power safe mode: by default the power button can wake up the phone. You can change it to "Any button" in "Settings" - "Personal" - "Buttons" - "Wake up"

I just have the wakeup alarm active by default and i can't disable it (?). Tried everything. In sector's 23504 the wakeup was also active but i was able to switch it off.

Guest leap_ahead
Tq for fast reply. Actually tried samsung dialer (thru fav.hacking) but it has side scroll bar. Need the std dialer without video call but without the krazy dialer.tks,david

This

Guest SnoopyDog

Hm, what you mean with watermark? :) I'm noob to this point

Argh: Have to flash again. Messed up my phone with integrating a today plugin (Internet phone) in Homescreen++ with wrong (?) options. Device completely locked up. If ActiveSync would still be working, everything would be fine. But i can't reach anything anymore. O.k. - i'm a flash maniac.

Btw. extended Volume settings not working anymore in this build 28002. Maybe a "DXIF" issue (?) In DXID never had problems. If i "Apply" settings, they are not stored.

Edited by SnoopyDog

Guest leap_ahead
what watermark? timebomb also?

NO !!... in version 23612 is show Mobiz on background ,,,

can delete this !!

Edited by leap_ahead

Guest SnoopyDog

Thank you :) In 28002 i see no watermark. My Omnia is alife again. And thanks for the link to XDA-Dev for volume settings.

Does anyone know how to fix the messed up Number Pad for entering the PIN? It's not a specific issue to this ROM, sector's 23504 also had it already.

Guest leap_ahead
Thank you :) In 28002 i see no watermark. My Omnia is alife again. And thanks for the link to XDA-Dev for volume settings.

Does anyone know how to fix the messed up Number Pad for entering the PIN? It's not a specific issue to this ROM, sector's 23504 also had it already.

This

How to set Volume with Tools\AudioGainControl:

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?sho...st&p=989721

Has anyone tried setting the volume with AudioGainControl? Not very clear

Does step below mean that we have to create a string value for "OutputDevice"="bta2dp.dll" and for "Dll"="R2VS_ARM_WM5_PPC_Driver.dll"?

There is already a DLL string WOWHD_ARM_WCE_PPC2005_DRIVER.dll

ENABLED R2SV bluetooth sTEREO headset

HKLM\\Drivers\BuiltIn\BtA2dpSnd

"OutputDevice"="bta2dp.dll"

"Dll"="R2VS_ARM_WM5_PPC_Driver.dll"

soft reset

2. Use Audio Gain (inside tools folder) and Save for each settings

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/285664/...00/#entry989721

Thanks

Guest leap_ahead
Leap ahead, just out of curiosity....have you managed to get the omnia lite "round volume control" application installed and working on the 28002 rom?

no i dont try it ...

With Kuanchai rom I was able to connect my Omnia to PC and play music in my phone through my PC stereo speakers

I was trying last night and I couldn't get it to work

Phone was connected to my PC by Bluetooth set to play audio stereo though PC

S2U2 player was launching and playing but I was getting not sound neither of my phone nor my PC speakers

Has any one tried?

Thanks

Wow..nice, fast and responsive rom..

i flashed 23509 and done some regedit to my liking:

- fix bottom bar problems with resco explorer and resco registry:

hkey_c_u\software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase\SUITE_NewTaskbarSize, Dword data changed to 17

hkey_c_u\software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase\SUITE_OldTaskbarSize, Dword data changed to 25

hkey_c_u\software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase\SUITE_PositionFix_Winclasses, String changed to Manila;RESCO_EXPLORER_CLASS;RESCO_REGISTRY_CLASS

- change default contact from icontact to std winmo contact:

using resco explorer (remember to show all system files and hidden files), edit contact.lnk shortcut properties in windows\start menu\program, changed target to: windows\poutlook.exe Contacts.

edit contact softkey using regedit: hkey_l_m\software\microsoft\shell\rai\:MSCONTACTS, change string value 1 from iContact.exe to windows\poutlook.exe Contacts

i even delete all icontact link from startmenu and program files folder...really don't like it :)

- the watermark: regedit hkey_l_m\software\microsoft\shell\DeviceBeta, change reminder to 0, or change today value to whatever u want to show it in today screen...i changed it to my name just for fun :D

as for the battery link problem...well at least the bar still popup when i click on the time, other shortcut still works (volume, etc) except for the battery. :D

Guest leap_ahead
How remove the water mark.

Thank you

kani

Try this

To remove Beta watermark, edit this registry:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Device Beta]

"Today"=""

"Expiry"=""