i900Club @ PDAMobiz - Dheewatara-s Rom

Guest leap_ahead

Guest kanikamus

Hei folks, what do you say about this:

Windows Mobile 6.5 is not the best operating system a Smartphone could possibly run on. In fact, it may be the worst mobile operating system designed for smartphones. I won’t even begin to tell you all the things that are wrong with it. But the question that keeps popping in my mind (as well as numerous other smartphone users) is how come Microsoft cannot improve their mobile OS up to a level that it’s at least not as annoying as it is at the moment. It’s not like they don’t have the manpower or the resources…

Microsoft Windows Mobile 7 is supposed to be the WinMo version that will make you forget all the things that went wrong with previous Windows Mobile version. Too bad that it just got delayed until late 2010. With Android getting constant improvements, and iPhone OS preparing for the 4.0 version, chances are Windows Mobile 7 will arrive too late to make a notable, positive impact. Maybe Win Mobile 7 will prove me wrong, but we have a whole year before it gets the chance.

Read more: http://www.softsailor.com/news/13770-micro...l#ixzz0ZayTTWOM

Guest kanikamus
sorry i dont know the pass

Dear lead_ahead, I feel immensely you leave the forum, but you are not responsible for what happened, because, you are only the intermediary between us and the staff of PDAMobiz. Think about it and return to command for the good of all.

Hugs

kani

Edited by kanikamus

Guest slovenec88

Did someone had simmiliar expiriance with dee's 28011 rom -> auto orientation doesn't work and etiquette either? In other programs gsensors work OK. Maybe an issue with some program? Any thoughts?

FIXED: It was the Samung Volume Control Full bgill55.cab !

Edited by slovenec88

Guest kanikamus
Is someone out there who knows the password of this file? I´ll be glad.

Dear lead_ahead, I feel immensely you leave the forum, but you are not responsible for what happened, because, you are only the intermediary between us and the staff of PDAMobiz. Think about it and return to command for the good of all.

Hugs

kani

Edited by kanikamus

Guest kanikamus
sorry i dont know the pass

Não sabe? Diz-me como instalar sem password? Você não é junto com os pessoal, então, fale para eles mandarem o password.

Edited by kanikamus

Guest Last Hegemon

We'll just have to wait until they'll release it to the public. It's in alpha stages now and you guys won't be able to tell them what's wrong since we don't know thai. So sit tight and wait ;)

I tried every combination of password both Thai and English, but still unsuccesful to UNRAR, if anyone knows what's the password, kindly post it here, kop khun kap! ;)

Edited by sonora

Guest fattmatt

Yep, and V38 is a new style of build, not a semi-lite.

ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V38 WM6.5.3 build 28014.5.5 Android Hero Sense UI beta1

I like the look of the UI, I might see how it stacks up to Mobile Shell, once I can download it...

Matt.

Guest fattmatt
Maybe he doesnt want us using his ROM's? Anyone here know Thai to ask him?

I think it it because he has no PC to test with so he want's the roms tested first??

I am not sure, but this is the impression I get after translation of the website.

But how does he build a rom with no PC......

We will have to wait and see.

I registered on the website about a week ago but when you use google translate it stuffs up your login and

throws an error.

Matt.

Edited by fattmatt

Guest hyperyoung
Não sabe? Diz-me como instalar sem password? Você não é junto com os pessoal, então, fale para eles mandarem o password.

write in english please so other members can read 

Guest Big.Davey89
Try this link.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y...sl=th&tl=en

Google translate...

Matt.

Anyone else on here find some of the translation highly amusing?

"your husband you matron entire staff and friends younger sister in a lovely home"

;)

The "sense" UI looks intriguing, anyone on here had experience with it vs. M2D?

(In terms of speed, ease of use and vibe?)

(Yeah, I'm a newbie here ;) )

dear friends,

the reason (Mr. Dhee) posts new rom with password on our board is that the latter 2 (v.37, 38) is not testing properly because he does not has omnia with him anymore. That is why it was posted with password protect. It's not that he wants to keeps it for Thai user. It has more process in order to protect the user.

THEREFORE, I have a pass with me, if anyone want to help on testing (again it is not testing properly and there might be a lot of bugs there).

ALSO please PM a bug to me so I can deliver them to Mr. Dhee.

PM me and I will give a password.

I'm sorry for this inconvenience but I need to go the way the cooker wants.

Thank you.

PS/ I'm not PDAmobiz staff, just an ordinary i900 club member. and helping our i900 stuff taken care of this matter only.

Edited by susunt

Guest fattmatt

Hey Susunt, Is Mr Dhee getting his Omnia back or is it gone for good?

I hope he hasn't got rid of it, I was enjoying using his roms very much, especially since Khunachai

passed his omnia on...

Matt.