ANDROID ATTACKS: T-Mobile drops price of Pulse to £96

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest grajesh

i bought a tmobile pulse. It is a nice phone. Anyone please give me a free unlocking software or free unlocking procedure for this very good handset.

Edit: Further price drop until 18:00 tonight in the T-Mobile PAYG sale!

You could be forgiven for not knowing much about the Pulse, particularly if you are still a hardcore WM fan that hasn't taken a lot of notice of what's going on in the Android world. But it's time to sit up and take notice.

T-Mobile have dropped the price of the Pulse to £137.01 on Pre-Pay!

I published an extensive review of the Pulse, a rebranded Huawei U8220, in this post on Engadget, but a quick overview of the specs for you...

• Android 1.5 'cupcake'
  • 528MHz Qualcomm Processor
  • Quad Band EDGE, Dual Band HSDPA
  • 3.5" HVGA Capacitive Screen
  • 3.1 Megapixel Camera
  • WiFi
  • GPS
  • Bluetooth
  • Tilt Sensor
  • Digital Compass
  • microSD Expansion
  • microUSB
  • 1500mAh Battery
  • 62.5 x 116 x 13.6 millimetres
  • 135g

If you think that sounds like a pretty decent spec then you're absolutely right - it's a very nice device and at a paltry £137.01 (plus a tenner topup voucher and 20 quid for unlock if required) it's simply stunning. What's more, the Pulse is easily rooted, easily customised, has custom ROM options available in our Pulse forum and is a tweaker's dream. All of the things we love about Windows Mobile...?

Should WinMo be afraid from such bargain offerings? Discuss! ;) You can read more details on the Pulse at the Product Page.

P

PS I've just realised that if you click through using Quidco to buy, you can get £15 cashback too!

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.