JC, MAMBO04 and Bruno Adler ROM Thread

Guest cruddasj

Guest bulletvest

guys, great ROMs!

but sadly, i have to go back to 6.1 lite (shokka's) since

i can't seem to configure the the black M2D rom's GPRS...

When I try to change the access point name APN) since our

network provider uses 2 types. i keep reverting to the default one.

try as i may to configure, it keeps on reverting... if i persist, i hangs... :)

Is it just me?

Guest cruddasj
guys, great ROMs!

but sadly, i have to go back to 6.1 lite (shokka's) since

i can't seem to configure the the black M2D rom's GPRS...

When I try to change the access point name APN) since our

network provider uses 2 types. i keep reverting to the default one.

try as i may to configure, it keeps on reverting... if i persist, i hangs... ;)

Is it just me?

Hey Bulletvest. Which version are you using? I am trying to release a 23093 build tonight but need to wait for ock to come online! Hes somehow managed to get a santa icon for the start menu and i cannot for the life of me get rid of it :) how do you mean changing the access point name? :s

Guest bulletvest
Hey Bulletvest. Which version are you using? I am trying to release a 23093 build tonight but need to wait for ock to come online! Hes somehow managed to get a santa icon for the start menu and i cannot for the life of me get rid of it :) how do you mean changing the access point name? :s

I was using the black beauty 28014 version of the M2D...

What i meant by changing the access point was this:

when the network automatically runs the configurations, our network will send our device the configs for gprs,internet (modem),mms and streaming apns.

now, these setting are customizable in terms of changing the ip address, access points, ports etc. in winmo 6.1. when I tried the black beauty 28014 rom, i can't customize it anymore...

sorry if im confusing you. nevertheless, your ROMs has the best sleek, glossy and finest icons/fonts i'e ever used. will be using it again as soon as i got this network APNs figured out...

Guest cruddasj
I was using the black beauty 28014 version of the M2D...

What i meant by changing the access point was this:

when the network automatically runs the configurations, our network will send our device the configs for gprs,internet (modem),mms and streaming apns.

now, these setting are customizable in terms of changing the ip address, access points, ports etc. in winmo 6.1. when I tried the black beauty 28014 rom, i can't customize it anymore...

sorry if im confusing you. nevertheless, your ROMs has the best sleek, glossy and finest icons/fonts i'e ever used. will be using it again as soon as i got this network APNs figured out...

Lol. Ah okay :) no worries. Im a bit lost on what you need to change the AP's for lol :S but its all good ;)

Guest bulletvest
Lol. Ah okay :) no worries. Im a bit lost on what you need to change the AP's for lol :S but its all good ;)

thanks, man.

is it possible to have the M2D in omnia behaves like HD2? specifically the weather that shows the current weather condition (rain drops, snowflakes, etc) even on the home tab? It maybe asking for too much but i just thought that'll be awesome...

thanks again for your ROMs and the team's effort is greatly appreciated.

Happy Holidays~

Guest occulttime
thanks, man.

is it possible to have the M2D in omnia behaves like HD2? specifically the weather that shows the current weather condition (rain drops, snowflakes, etc) even on the home tab? It maybe asking for too much but i just thought that'll be awesome...

thanks again for your ROMs and the team's effort is greatly appreciated.

Happy Holidays~

Nice idea :)

Edited by occulttime

Guest occulttime

hey crud.. regarding your B&B.. ahm what music file and vids format i can play with it.. right now.. im not with the net/gprs... but definitely ill be looking forward to your new menu regarding bullet's concern..

BTW.. your B&B is the awesome version i'd ever had..

OFFTOPIC... Anyone knew where i can download some apps/games for my new pet.. as well as BIBLE APPLICATION.. i really need it..

thanks.. May Godbless you More

Guest cruddasj
hey crud.. regarding your B&B.. ahm what music file and vids format i can play with it.. right now.. im not with the net/gprs... but definitely ill be looking forward to your new menu regarding bullet's concern..

BTW.. your B&B is the awesome version i'd ever had..

OFFTOPIC... Anyone knew where i can download some apps/games for my new pet.. as well as BIBLE APPLICATION.. i really need it..

Hey. I know that it can play mp4, wmv and 3gp. Im thinking it must only be divx and avi that are struggling. Id reccomend coreplayer if you want it for video etc.

Ermmm, as for games theres a forum on samsung-omnia.org and probably a load on here too :)

Guest gpdhillon

Hi Crud,

Have question for you. I'm currently using shokka's 23064 build everything good except I've issue with internet when connecting using cable some times it work sometime it doesn't. can you suggest me build that I can use (looks like 28014 has issues) or should I wait for your next build 290..

Thanks

Guest rodrigo.cbg

Guest cruddasj
Hi Crud,

Have question for you. I'm currently using shokka's 23064 build everything good except I've issue with internet when connecting using cable some times it work sometime it doesn't. can you suggest me build that I can use (looks like 28014 has issues) or should I wait for your next build 290..

Thanks

Hey. 290XX wont necessarily be the next build. There are various branches that make builds. There hasnt been any releases for a while though, so do not know when will next build will be.

What kind of internet issue are you experiencing? Its only by activesync that this does not allow for connections outbound from the phone. You can use it the other way though, e.g. computer using phone as a modem.

Im not sure if this is OS build dependant or not as i never tried it in other roms.

Im just releasing a new version of black beauty. You could always be the first to test :)

Guest cruddasj

Hey all. Ive been quiet over the last few days, christmassy stuff going on etc. Was looking at a 23093 build, but have had a setback, so waiting for a new build release. Black beauty runs fine so you guys will have to wait til after xmas. True blue is updated and has the bluetooth fix now so should all be dandy.

So yeh, the black edition in my eyes is complete. So ive now got my signature in it.

Changelog:

Added my own custom winmo dialler (darker and glossier)

Added cleanRAM

Seismo removed

New welcomehead - black beauty edition :) check the video B)

Black beauty signature edition:

Part 1:

Part 2:

These are my last builds until after christmas. When a new build is out I will update both of them. Red ROM is on hold at the moment due to festive drinking, eating etc lol

Merry Christmas and enjoy ;)

Guest bulletvest

Hey crudassj,

glad you're having fun with the festivities...

Any thoughts this will happen: "is it possible to have the M2D in omnia behaves like HD2? specifically the weather that shows the current weather condition (rain drops, snowflakes, etc) even on the home tab? It maybe asking for too much but i just thought that'll be awesome..."

Guest cruddasj
Hey crudassj,

glad you're having fun with the festivities...

Any thoughts this will happen: "is it possible to have the M2D in omnia behaves like HD2? specifically the weather that shows the current weather condition (rain drops, snowflakes, etc) even on the home tab? It maybe asking for too much but i just thought that'll be awesome..."

Hey. Ill have a look into it but i think its not possible. I dont think the omnia will support it due to the lack of graphics chip. Its also the exe that controls the weather stuff like raindrops so it would probably need rewriting, which is way out of my real :|

Guest cruddasj

Following that last post though, I am now looking at the today launcher for manilla (thanks to krazy radd ;) ) I'll have a look at cooking that in, so in a way, it would be a bit more like tf3d with a launcher :)

Guest bulletvest
Following that last post though, I am now looking at the today launcher for manilla (thanks to krazy radd ;) ) I'll have a look at cooking that in, so in a way, it would be a bit more like tf3d with a launcher :)

This would be totally insane!!!

Thanks for looking in to it.

trying is wiining half the battle, so to speak.

thanks again for evrything you do. Cheers!

Guest gpdhillon
Hey. 290XX wont necessarily be the next build. There are various branches that make builds. There hasnt been any releases for a while though, so do not know when will next build will be.

What kind of internet issue are you experiencing? Its only by activesync that this does not allow for connections outbound from the phone. You can use it the other way though, e.g. computer using phone as a modem.

Im not sure if this is OS build dependant or not as i never tried it in other roms.

Im just releasing a new version of black beauty. You could always be the first to test ;)

Thanks for replying

I don't any data plans and wifi consumes to much power. if the black beauty has blue-tooth routing resolved and no active sync connection issue I'm willing to try, where can find the download link for that :)

thanks for the hard work you guys put in these ROMs, make phone set worth while. l want wait till winmo 7 come out before buying another set

Guest cruddasj
Thanks for replying

I don't any data plans and wifi consumes to much power. if the black beauty has blue-tooth routing resolved and no active sync connection issue I'm willing to try, where can find the download link for that :)

thanks for the hard work you guys put in these ROMs, make phone set worth while. l want wait till winmo 7 come out before buying another set

I dont get whats going on though. If you are plugging in the power, wifi shouldnt be an issue. Or if your plugging it into computer why not just use that? lol.

Do you mean bluetooth routing as in voice command? It doesnt have that at the moment as it seems that if you add it in, another thing breaks lol.

Guest gpdhillon
I dont get whats going on though. If you are plugging in the power, wifi shouldnt be an issue. Or if your plugging it into computer why not just use that? lol.

Do you mean bluetooth routing as in voice command? It doesnt have that at the moment as it seems that if you add it in, another thing breaks lol.

the issue with wifi is signal strength is poor in my office so it keep disconnecting. so what known issues with black beauty? I'm thinking refreshing mine tonight

any cab file available to fix bluetooth voice command. currently mine disconnect call if I pick call from Jabra headset, I have pick on phone and redirect to phone which defeats the purpose

you updated the zip on the and link from first page is to latest ROM?

Guest cruddasj
the issue with wifi is signal strength is poor in my office so it keep disconnecting. so what known issues with black beauty? I'm thinking refreshing mine tonight

any cab file available to fix bluetooth voice command. currently mine disconnect call if I pick call from Jabra headset, I have pick on phone and redirect to phone which defeats the purpose

you updated the zip on the and link from first page is to latest ROM?

Hey there. Yes the signature rom is the latest. Both were updated this afternoon.

For other readers asking for an htc hd2 kind of feel, its not got far. But I could use M2DTP making it look like this:

earlydays.png

Obviously i need to edit the background weather image, but you can customize what launches from the front page :)

Hi JC,

I changed the theme to Black or Classic Blue & it worked as it should. However, i can't revert back to the default background (w/c is the same as the BG for the TouchFlo). How can I get back to it?