JC, MAMBO04 and Bruno Adler ROM Thread

Guest cruddasj

Guest MAMBO04
Ok... Here's what is missing in Mambo's 28014 ROM

+Torch button

+Chome editor

+better WMP skin

I'll add the wallpaper in a min.

I will add Torch Button as soon as a find a high res icon for it, but tbh fav settings has a torch light so that's why i left it out

will add Chome editor, and another WMP skin ;) I will keep the HTC Hero Skin though for people who want it.

I'm working on the M2D-Neo ROM now ;)

Guest MAMBO04
@mambo: dude my main omnia i so want to load ur m2d+neo rom man. i cant wait for it . its going to be awesome . you know why? cuz ur m2d rom looks super fkin hot and so does your flotanium.by the way ur rom is not neo titanium its flotanium , cuz neotitanium is with the bars. the screen u posted is flotanium ;) ..also wit ur flotanium rom is it possible to do this (add these skins) http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=527333

hey dude, i will be releasing the M2D+Neo ROM tonight, and thanks for that bit of advice! i got the names messed up ;) I will check the themes out ;)

I need to test the M2D ROM out tonight, so it'll be released later

Guest kennethchia
NeoTanium ROM released!

If you try it, please post your views here!

Now i must go to bed ;) See you all tomorrow ;)

PS: M2D ROM to come tomorrow or on Tuesday. It depends on the time i get to make it, because i have college etc. Will post back tomorrow!

PPS: kennethchia, here is the thread for the lockscreen you want. http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...ck-screen-skin/

thanks you very much ;)

Guest MAMBO04
Hi MAMBO,

Are you going to release 28014 with M2D only , no titanium or both will be integrated, appreciate if you could releae M2D only.

Thanks,

Yes i am just testing at the moment, i'm changing the Neo look, and if that works fine, i'll begin cooking M2D ;)

as i said, stay tuned! ;)

Guest cruddasj

Update: 28014 versions of True and Blue (which is lightning fast ;) ) and also black edition having OS updated ;) Uploading atm

Edited by cruddasj

Guest MAMBO04

*UPDATE*

Cooking WM7-M2D ROM now, here some stuff i changed/added:

-Removed Neotitanium (Don't worry - i added a WM7 Skin instead ;))

-Added Chome Editor

-Added a new WMP skin

-Added 1% battery driver (now the battery will decrease by 1%, not 10%!! ;))

More to come...! Once i've finished testing, i will upload it ;)

Edited by MAMBO04

Update: Black edition 28014 now out

black1y.pngblack2f.pngblack3.png

black3d.pngblackkeyboard.png

blackradiob.pngdialler.png

V2 Released! Now uses full screen weather. XDA_UC running well. Memory improved and runs with about 50mb free.

TFDetatcher has been added for easy switching between touchflo and titanium.

You will have to assign a default internet browser too before it will function. Some people like IE, some people like opera. Just assign which one you prefer ;) The internet tab is disabled by default but you can enable it through m2dc. Youtube bug now fixed.

Instructions:

When using XDA_UC. Make a folder on your storage card called 'XDA_UC'

Drop all the cabs you want installing on first boot into it.

On first boot allow device to reset itself on the tap to set up windows mobile screen (it will automatically, just leave it to run its course, dont tap the screen)

On reboot, XDA_UC will run after calibration etc.

After XDA has finished (you will get a message) it is recommended to reset (black theme will then be applied)

Download: http://200.98.236.85/28014%20Black%20Beauty.zip

hello, kinda (totally) new to this, how did u guys managed to change the round icons to square ones?? (windows, contacts ok etc)

Tried Neo 28014 last night. Loved the start up (ani power on) and welcomehead. Nice theme and colours. WMP blue skin by Bogysoft is in the pics but not installed in rom but works when installed which is a problem with some other roms where that skin wont show up at all. The Swype keyboard is good but only if you use a stylus which is what were all trying to avoid and seems to have a lag issue when using normally. Opera is unavailable in titanium and I have the same issue when I install it but Nicks roms seem to have so maybe you could ask him for his version so anyone who uses it can enable it through chome editor. No operator settings available and cant automatically detect settings. Smart lock works well with no lag which is a big plus!but the LEO skin still needs some work regarding cosmetics but thats not your issue. I 'd stick with the original icons. The speed feels slower than 28011. Had it freeze up twice ,once after installing cooteks keyboard after restart.

Cheers and Good luck.....will be waiting for future releases.

Guest MartinBM

Update: Black edition 28014 now out

V2 Released! Now uses full screen weather. XDA_UC running well. Memory improved and runs with about 50mb free.

TFDetatcher has been added for easy switching between touchflo and titanium.

You will have to assign a default internet browser too before it will function. Some people like IE, some people like opera. Just assign which one you prefer ;) The internet tab is disabled by default but you can enable it through m2dc. Youtube bug now fixed.

Instructions:

When using XDA_UC. Make a folder on your storage card called 'XDA_UC'

Drop all the cabs you want installing on first boot into it.

On first boot allow device to reset itself on the tap to set up windows mobile screen (it will automatically, just leave it to run its course, dont tap the screen)

On reboot, XDA_UC will run after calibration etc.

After XDA has finished (you will get a message) it is recommended to reset (black theme will then be applied)

Download: http://200.98.236.85/28014%20Black%20Beauty.zip

hello genius!!

hope to be the first to download...

have you fixed the WLM codecs???

my regards

Martín

Edited by MartinBM

Guest cruddasj
hello genius!!

hope to be the first to download...

have you fixed the WLM codecs???

my regards

Martín

Hey there, I have looked into it a bit further. No one seems to know about whats going on :| Id reccomend using coreplayer. Just drop it into a folder called 'XDA_UC' that you can create on your storage card and it will install straight away. WMV plays fine, its just AVI that struggles.

Hope this helps.

Guest MartinBM
Hey there, I have looked into it a bit further. No one seems to know about whats going on :| Id reccomend using coreplayer. Just drop it into a folder called 'XDA_UC' that you can create on your storage card and it will install straight away. WMV plays fine, its just AVI that struggles.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, I´m already using Coreplayer and works fine with avi...

If WMP doesn´t work fine yet with 28014 I prefer to wait becouse 28011 is a nice ROM...

Thank you,

Martín

Guest cruddasj
Thanks, I´m already using Coreplayer and works fine with avi...

If WMP doesn´t work fine yet with 28014 I prefer to wait becouse 28011 is a nice ROM...

Thank you,

Martín

Hey, I dont know when there will be a fix. Have you used other roms where wmp can play .avi? :s

The new 28014 is a bit faster and has some nice little extra features ;) Worth a flash if you have the time ;)

Guest MartinBM
Hey, I dont know when there will be a fix. Have you used other roms where wmp can play .avi? :s

The new 28014 is a bit faster and has some nice little extra features ;) Worth a flash if you have the time ;)

Yes I´ve been using a Nicklaus ROM 28005 HIDE 16 and WMP was working with avi without problems...

I´ll flash with 28014 if you recomend it.

Thanks,

Martín

Guest MAMBO04
Tried Neo 28014 last night. Loved the start up (ani power on) and welcomehead. Nice theme and colours. WMP blue skin by Bogysoft is in the pics but not installed in rom but works when installed which is a problem with some other roms where that skin wont show up at all. The Swype keyboard is good but only if you use a stylus which is what were all trying to avoid and seems to have a lag issue when using normally. Opera is unavailable in titanium and I have the same issue when I install it but Nicks roms seem to have so maybe you could ask him for his version so anyone who uses it can enable it through chome editor. No operator settings available and cant automatically detect settings. Smart lock works well with no lag which is a big plus!but the LEO skin still needs some work regarding cosmetics but thats not your issue. I 'd stick with the original icons. The speed feels slower than 28011. Had it freeze up twice ,once after installing cooteks keyboard after restart.

Cheers and Good luck.....will be waiting for future releases.

Thanks for the feedback. I've noted your points ;)

I may remove Swype as it has issues atm, and replace it with the original keyboard.

I'm gna go to sleep now guys, catch you all tomorrow, i've created the WM7-M2D-28014 ROM but the M2D launcher bug still remains, but everything else works fine ;) added and changed a few things too! Will upload it tomorrow!

Edited by MAMBO04

Installed Black edition 28014 and so far the best looking ROM, however cannot plays avi files, otherwise it's great, thanks! ;)

Edited by sonora

Guest melodysilly

I'm flashing to your True and Blue 28014 right now..!! ;)

just flashed cruddasj 28014 black edition. the scrolling seems to be the weird samsung jerky one in some places...? (the one that makes click-click sounds when you scroll). is that intentional?

other than that, your rom is bloody awesome xD

EDIT: more weird problems though:

FIXED: the above jerky scroll fixed with ftouchsl.

the weather tab works fine but weather won't show on the home tab in manilla2d... FIXED, need to use googlemaps for location before updating.

also are some tabs in m2d not working? when using m2dc to enable and disable tabs something m2d doesn't launch or crash. i had to trial and error to get it working.

pressing lock on the startmenu takes really long to lock phone, 3-4 seconds? is this normal? (probably just winmo lag :X)

pressing Today in M2D brings me to dialer instead of Titanium.

launcher tab of m2d is cut off - i.e. looks like qvga instead of wqvga (dont think there's a fix for this, not sure)

sms scrolling is extremely laggy =\

thanks for cooking a great rom!

Edited by szh

Guest MartinBM

Hello, I´have flashed with 28014 and I coudn´t find the Imput icon on personal settings. Need to configure keyboard Idiom to spanish.

Can´t you tell me where it is or if setting Regional Settings configure the keyboard too...

thanks

I´ll back to the 28011 Black Beauty

Edited by MartinBM

Guest cruddasj
Hello, I´have flashed with 28014 and I coudn´t find the Imput icon on personal settings. Need to configure keyboard Idiom to spanish.

Can´t you tell me where it is or if setting Regional Settings configure the keyboard too...

thanks

Ah your very right! Sorry about that ;) If you got to your windows folder you will find the program 'xt9 settings' in there. Just click it and you can change it from within there.

You can actually bring back the input panel through a reg change. If you go to PHM registry editor and then find: HKLM\Control Panel\Input

In there will be a 'redirect' key. Just delete that and soft reset, you will then see input under settings > personal ;)

Edited by cruddasj

Guest cruddasj
just flashed cruddasj 28014 black edition. the scrolling seems to be the weird samsung jerky one in some places...? (the one that makes click-click sounds when you scroll). is that intentional?

other than that, your rom is bloody awesome xD

EDIT: more weird problems though:

FIXED: the above jerky scroll fixed with ftouchsl.

the weather tab works fine but weather won't show on the home tab in manilla2d... FIXED, need to use googlemaps for location before updating.

also are some tabs in m2d not working? when using m2dc to enable and disable tabs something m2d doesn't launch or crash. i had to trial and error to get it working.

pressing lock on the startmenu takes really long to lock phone, 3-4 seconds? is this normal? (probably just winmo lag :X)

pressing Today in M2D brings me to dialer instead of Titanium.

launcher tab of m2d is cut off - i.e. looks like qvga instead of wqvga (dont think there's a fix for this, not sure)

sms scrolling is extremely laggy =\

thanks for cooking a great rom!

Hey there,

I havnt experienced any of the scroll problems :s Its not a samsung scroll choice, its the windows mobile build that determines the click scrolling i believe. All of the standard M2D tabs are working here, just things such as footprints wont work as its not in the ported M2D for omnia.

The lock screen does lag slightly on the first lock, but after the first time it should speed up. Its the same with many com8 branch roms.

I dont know whats going on with your program launcher tab being cut off :s mines fine lol. Havnt ever seen and vga porting of it for the omnia. I can give you screenshots of mine to show you mine is okay if you want.

Have you allowed for a soft reset after XDA ran? That could be why the dialler is being launched instead of titanium.

SMS scroll is also fine over here :S

Has anyone else experienced any problems like these?

Edited by cruddasj