JC, MAMBO04 and Bruno Adler ROM Thread

Guest cruddasj

Guest vin_andy

HI Mambo,

Flashed your M2D_28014 Rom yesterday. The Rom is running quite well. Would like to point out few things i noticed:

1) Even after changing the Home Skin, the wallpaper remains the same.

2) I can't access the USB connection thing i.e. what shud USB access when i connect to PC> Activesync or My Storage.

3) I can't set default browser, as the setting's/options page doesn't open for me.

4) To get outta sleep mode, i've to press power button.

5) The Time on Home Screen has delayed updates, i.e. if i come outta start menu, the time is shown 7:32am and after a Second it changes to current time.

6) The Slide to open the phone from sleep mode doesn't work smoothly. as in i've to slide atleast 2-3 times to open it.

Will let you know as i explore it more.

B/w nice rom's team...keep it up ;)

{missing the reps/thanks/cookie buttons here ;) }

Edited by vin_andy

Guest MAMBO04
HI Mambo,

Flashed your M2D_28014 Rom yesterday. The Rom is running quite well. Would like to point out few things i noticed:

1) Even after changing the Home Skin, the wallpaper remains the same.

2) I can't access the USB connection thing i.e. what shud USB access when i connect to PC> Activesync or My Storage.

3) I can't set default browser, as the setting's/options page doesn't open for me.

4) To get outta sleep mode, i've to press power button.

5) The Time on Home Screen has delayed updates, i.e. if i come outta start menu, the time is shown 7:32am and after a Second it changes to current time.

6) The Slide to open the phone from sleep mode doesn't work smoothly. as in i've to slide atleast 2-3 times to open it.

Will let you know as i explore it more.

B/w nice rom's team...keep it up ;)

{missing the reps/thanks/cookie buttons here ;) }

Hi, thanks for your feedback!

Firstly that's because you have to go to settings->home and choose a default background there AND then change it in M2DC

I can access USB Connection fine...

Are you using M2DC to set your default browser?

There isn't any sleep mode in the 28014 builds :S not sure why you are getting it..

The time on the home screen is delayed because that's what M2D does, shows a diff time and then changes it to the real time in a couple of seconds

The slider issue may be because of the lockscreen size, but still working smoothly for me, the previous one in build 28011 had bad touch issues, this one should have been fixed

;)

Re-install chobit smart lock and it will fix it!

If this is true? ,should we flash every 30 days?

Martín

Whos flashing once a month here anyhow? I'm averaging at least 5 a week min. others on here even more......were all addicts! ROM junkies ;)

Guest vin_andy
Hi, thanks for your feedback!

Firstly that's because you have to go to settings->home and choose a default background there AND then change it in M2DC

I can access USB Connection fine...

Are you using M2DC to set your default browser?

There isn't any sleep mode in the 28014 builds :S not sure why you are getting it..

The time on the home screen is delayed because that's what M2D does, shows a diff time and then changes it to the real time in a couple of seconds

The slider issue may be because of the lockscreen size, but still working smoothly for me, the previous one in build 28011 had bad touch issues, this one should have been fixed

;)

Will Chk out these...i restarted phone, but still i am not able to access USB connection.

Others are working fine....thanks for clarifications ;)

Guest cruddasj
can't make my gps works in JC True Blue 28014.. even with google maps or garmin. it can't detect built in gps.

solution?

Working here :s have you allowed an internet connection?

Guest MartinBM
Looks like theres an sms bug in 28014. phone freezes, had same issue with nicks rom.

Anyone else????

SMS bugs are in most of WM 6.5 I think.

Personally SMS_FIX doesn´t work in my Omnia. I had to change registry parametters mms.dll to htmlnote.dll. With the cost of lose de Frame that appears to writte text.

It is a pain on my neck. Don´t undestand why doesn´t exist a better solution. I´ve tried to edit htmlnote.dll with resHacker but couldn´t copy the file to my notebook. A block message appears when try to copy.

Regards,

Martín

Edited by MartinBM

hey mambo , could u please post the screens of wm7 rom later on please(cuz im still without a rom) . and any udpate on the m2d+neo? if you cnt do it , dont pressurize ur self.. ill jus get one of ur other roms

Guest cruddasj
I've installed JC True and Blue 28014

It's works correctly and it seems that there are no bugs

Well done cruddasj!

Thanks ;)

I hate to break it to you though, there is a bug :'( avi files wont play properly. Although I am working on the fix as we speak ;)

Guest cruddasj
crud i got the avi thing fixed for some reason haha! it works fine ;)

ken i will post screenshots later, and an M2D+Neo rom ;)

lol, just fixed avi ;) for anyone reading! going to update the black and the blue rom ;)

Guest MartinBM

cruddasj

Hello Master,

would you maind change favorite settings, with black one?

Install Samsung Clock Black (not Lite version)

thanks,

I´ll wait for your upload soon

Guest cruddasj
cruddasj

Hello Master,

would you maind change favorite settings, with black one?

Install Samsung Clock Black (not Lite version)

thanks,

I´ll wait for your upload soon

Hey there, I can add them to the next release if you want. Favourite settings shouldnt be in the existing ROMs :s Im currently uploading the .avi fixed versions ;)

Guest MartinBM
Hey there, I can add them to the next release if you want. Favourite settings shouldnt be in the existing ROMs :s Im currently uploading the .avi fixed versions ;)

thank you, you are great...

till next ROM...

I´m looking for your updated 28014 with avi fix