JC, MAMBO04 and Bruno Adler ROM Thread

Guest cruddasj

Guest MAMBO04
yeah i'm doing so now, just builiding M2D+Neo atm and then i will build M2D only ;)

sorry for the wait, i've been revising for exams as well!

No problem, exams are more important than this :P can wait a little bit longer ;) by the way running now on you XMAS build & loving it but i just prefer only M2D.

thanks dude ;) building the M2D ROM now :(

good stuff, i prefer M2D only as well (not really a fan of titanium) but include it cause some people like it, but will remove it now

PLEASE NOTE:

I will NOT be releasing anymore ROMs with Swype in it. Due to copyright issues it isn't permitted (check out the stickied thread). Sorry dudes ;)

Edited by MAMBO04

Guest cruddasj
Cruddasj

Still can´t play avi files with WMP. ROM Black Beuaty 28014 avi fixed

Martín

Hey. Youre right :s wtf is going on lol. true blue can play them and its made on the same kitchen ;)

Guest MAMBO04

UPDATE

releasing FloTanium ROM in a few mins followed by another version with ezinput (the first one has the original samsung keyb) and swype has been removed.

M2D only being cooked as well as one with ezinput. ;)

FloTanium ROM released: MediaFire link DOWN - looks like they don't like my ROMs ;) Uploading all FOUR to 4Shared, so check my 4Shared folder in an hour or so.

Screens added to first page.

Edited by MAMBO04

Guest MartinBM
Hey. Youre right :s wtf is going on lol. true blue can play them and its made on the same kitchen ;)

No problem, I appreciate your work. Just one more question, is there any way to gain volume with WM 6.5, because *#0002*28346# doesn´t work.

thanks again

Martín

thanks for the work mambo ;) am a bit confused . Build 28014 FloTanium ROM Released! that is the rom which m2d plus titanium ? am not so much into the christmas background i can change that right? how much free memory is available( because u havent posted screens ;) ) ? and does it play avi files.

Guest melodysilly
Shouldnt be :s I havnt got the problem here. If anyone else is having this problem can you please report it on this thread. You may be able to manually point it at the gps. Its under settings > system > external GPS. It should be on program port COM3 and hardware port COM9 with a baud rate of 4800.

Let me know how this goes.

The setting is correct.. but still the same error happens.. anyone else having this problem..? pls report..

i rarely use gps.. but just want this bug to be fixed for other people.. i might used it sometimes.. ;)

Guest MAMBO04
thanks for the work mambo ;) am a bit confused . Build 28014 FloTanium ROM Released! that is the rom which m2d plus titanium ? am not so much into the christmas background i can change that right? how much free memory is available( because u havent posted screens ;) ) ? and does it play avi files.

it has Neo in it ;) you can change the background, it isn't a christmas one it's just the weather ;) it's snowing in brighton and it's like 6 inches of snow!! you can use M2DC to change the background. there s 115MB free and 58 RAM free, and it can play avi files.

Guest Julian1984

MAMBO04, GPS issue fixed on las m2d version?

And another thing, how can i change the default wallpaper (in all tabs) without mess up the m2d? (I tryed and i lost the home tab theme, the full screen weather in home tab...)

Thanks!

Edited by Julian1984

Guest bulletvest

using the m2d version... awesome ROM!

haven't tested the GPS yet. want to try it with garmin.

will install and report back for updates.

thanks and your hard work is greatly appreciated.

Guest cruddasj

Black beauty is back and improved. AVI is now working and tested. HTC Dll's are included as default. Try these out guys ;) Scroll down to 'Seismo' in the start menu and shake you phone ;) You'll see what I mean ;)

Guest cruddasj

****To inform readers: As Black Beauty (from what i have tested) and True and Blue are now a perfectly functioning ROMs they will not be having apps like omnia lite apps etc added, so please do not ask. If i feel anything is important to the running of the ROM then under the hood mods will be made (such as reg tweaks to improve performance or upgrading the net framework to 3.7.8) but in the main, the updates will be the OS build****

If you want to suggest apps or build ideas I am on this forum daily so will be taking note of what is said. Once I get a good idea of what is the most sought after ROM, I will begin work on the Red ROM....... (it will not be announced, just released randomly so keep watch on the thread!)

If you like my ROMs please post reviews on the ranking thread: http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...ing-with-links/

Edited by cruddasj

Guest vbrsekhar
The setting is correct.. but still the same error happens.. anyone else having this problem..? pls report..

i rarely use gps.. but just want this bug to be fixed for other people.. i might used it sometimes.. ;)

Hi there, I use GPS a lot and I am facing the same problem. I cannot make my GPS to work in Mamboos wm7-m2d rom. But after few minutes of Google maps initiation, GPS is working but no luck with my Igo8 / GArmin /Goldfinger softwares. All the three telling me the same thing that GPS is not found. I suspect some dlls might be missing or not ported properly. Guys please help us.

Mambooo - could you please upload your wallpaper used for wm7-m2d rom please ? I would like to try your Latest Flotanium Rom but didnt impressed with the wallpaper. Also could you please suggest how I can replace the wallpaper as well for me please ?

Your rom rocks except GPS problem

Edited by vbrsekhar

Guest taimoor ashraf

hi

please help me ,im uploading some files of my i900v. i really wish to upgrade my ram to stev's 6.5.3 but once i tried it,my network was locked.

can nybody asure me that if i try upgrade it, it wont happen again? and also i want to know that my main memory is relatively low as compared to all the pix i'v seen in every thread.please see the attached files n please please please let me know the solution to upgrade.i'v already downloaded rom but i dont want it locked again ;)

post-606181-1261230054_thumb.jpg

post-606181-1261230062_thumb.jpg

post-606181-1261230073_thumb.jpg

Guest cruddasj
hi

please help me ,im uploading some files of my i900v. i really wish to upgrade my ram to stev's 6.5.3 but once i tried it,my network was locked.

can nybody asure me that if i try upgrade it, it wont happen again? and also i want to know that my main memory is relatively low as compared to all the pix i'v seen in every thread.please see the attached files n please please please let me know the solution to upgrade.i'v already downloaded rom but i dont want it locked again ;)

Hello there,

The phone will only get networked locked if there is a Phone part in the .exe

These ROMs are only the PDA part so along with less chance of bricking anything, it should not network lock the phone. When I first used the samsung official upgrade (which included a phone part upgrade) i network locked the phone :| (the same day as having it unlocked for a tenner lol) But then unlocked it myself using the omnia unlock .exe.

If you do find that you have been network locked (which i think is impossible but anyway) I will send you the .exe to unlock it ;)

I take it you are using one of our ROMs this time? If so, who's are you looking to flash? ;)

Edited by cruddasj

Guest taimoor ashraf
Hello there,

The phone will only get networked locked if there is a Phone part in the .exe

These ROMs are only the PDA part so along with less chance of bricking anything, it should not network lock the phone. When I first used the samsung official upgrade i network locked the phone :| (the same day as having it unlocked for a tenner lol) But then unlocked it myself using the omnia unlock .exe.

If you do find that you have been network locked (which i think is impossible but anyway) I will send you the .exe to unlock it ;)

I take it you are using one of our ROMs this time? If so, who's are you looking to flash? ;)

Thank you v.v.v. much~!

1st i downloaded M2D-28014-XMAS ROM but now im downloading black beauty ;)

and if possible please send me the link to that unlock.exe to be on safe site ;)

gona flash it in 5mins :P

Guest cruddasj
and if possible please send me the link to that unlock.exe to be on safe site ;)

gona flash it in 5mins ;)

Unlock exe and instructions can be found on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=465597

If the phone is locked, it would be to the carrier branded on the omnia. (e.g. my omnia has a tmobile logo above the speaker, therefore if locked, it would be locked to tmobile)

Make sure you check the MD5 before flashing to make sure you have received the exe perfectly to avoid any bricking (instructions are in the first post)

Also once installed you can upgrade to Net Framework 3.8.7 with the attatched cab, which improves performance ;) (but cant be cooked in =/ )

.Net_Framework_Compact_v.3.7.8345.00_flero.ru.cab