JC, MAMBO04 and Bruno Adler ROM Thread

Guest cruddasj

Guest MAMBO04

hello everyone :)

i've been away in edinburgh for a while and was stuck there cause of snow ;) so i will be cooking some new ROMs soon, ultralite ones mainly.

i'm stripping lots of other apps from the previous ones etc etc, so remember to leave your feedback.

i wish everyone a merry christmas B)

hello everyone :)

i've been away in edinburgh for a while and was stuck there cause of snow B) so i will be cooking some new ROMs soon, ultralite ones mainly.

i'm stripping lots of other apps from the previous ones etc etc, so remember to leave your feedback.

i wish everyone a merry christmas B)

Marry christmas to u 2 mambo, and can't wait to test ur new rom ;)

Guest cruddasj

Merry christmas all. I know I said that I wasnt cooking until after christmas, but ive got hold of the newest 23515 build (com5) from. Both versions are updated and are uploading as im typing this! :)

Guest jmsmartins
Merry christmas all. I know I said that I wasnt cooking until after christmas, but ive got hold of the newest 23515 build (com5) from. Both versions are updated and are uploading as im typing this! :)

damn you're fast bro!!

MERRY XMAS

Guest jmsmartins
hehehe. Once the kitchens are open for business its easier to cook them up quickly. Both are up now btw :)

i won't try them for now... but i'm sure they're great because the older ones were also ;) have u managed to improve the free ram? i get 62% used with b&b

Guest cruddasj
i won't try them for now... but i'm sure they're great because the older ones were also ;) have u managed to improve the free ram? i get 62% used with b&b

Still looking into that. Its gona be hard because of the amount of gloss =/ If you want good ram go for true blue B) Stuff like the livvengloss themes and tfdetacher make the black rom low on ram. However, it seems to be a bit quicker on 23515........only marginally, but ever so slightly :)

Guest jmsmartins
Still looking into that. Its gona be hard because of the amount of gloss =/ If you want good ram go for true blue B) Stuff like the livvengloss themes and tfdetacher make the black rom low on ram. However, it seems to be a bit quicker on 23515........only marginally, but ever so slightly :)

i see.. maybe u could cook a rom without titanium and tfdetacher.. only m2d ;) maybe it will worth a try after xmas B)

Guest gpdhillon
Hey there. Yes the signature rom is the latest. Both were updated this afternoon.

For other readers asking for an htc hd2 kind of feel, its not got far. But I could use M2DTP making it look like this:

earlydays.png

Obviously i need to edit the background weather image, but you can customize what launches from the front page :)

Hi crud

I flushed my omnia last night with signature and everything looks great so far, just one suggestion can you please cook Advance Config tool in the rom as well I find it very handy for tweaking

keep up the good work

Guest cruddasj
Hi Crud,

Very fast rom!!! Im using true blue. Call log however doesn't work? Do you have an installer for it? Thanks

Hey, Just dropping in to see if any new posts. Ive just flashed to true blue to check, call log does work lol. You can find it through the new dialler :) (my black glossy one) just hit the call key and select call history, and hey presto!, theres your calls B)

Ive tested this on version 23515 but its all of the same kitchen for true blue....I keep the black ROM's kitchen seperate.

Merry christmas everyone!!!! Hope santa all brought you what you wanted!!! Ive got some cracking new gear ;) Time for drink!!!! B)

Hy!

I am using Black edition Signature Edition 23515 ROM, and I've got some questions:

When I click on the home screen the TouchFlo button is work correct, and after I click the Today button not the Windows Default home skin come back, the phone appear.

Why?

I can't find a PimBackup program?

Is there on the ROM?

Thx

Hy!

I am using Black edition Signature Edition 23515 ROM, and I've got some questions:

When I click on the home screen the TouchFlo button is work correct, and after I click the Today button not the Windows Default home skin come back, the phone appear.

Why?

I can't find a PimBackup program?

Is there on the ROM?

Thx

I can probably answer the 1st question... it's unfortunate yes, but i didn't find any other way.

go to start > TFDetatcher > TFDConfig

then on the config tab, press Change Touchflo Left Soft Key... on Quick Assignments, select Hide Touchflo

Click on OK & Save... if needed, restart the device.

:)

Guest SteveEdson

Hi, using the JC True and Blue 23515 rom after updating from the previous version, when i flash the rom, the option to download the internet settings data doesn't work.

On previous versions it would do it automatically, or have the option to do it on the 'Connections' setting page.

Any suggestions?

Guest Talishte

I was using flotanium rom, the best one so far but with nothing to do I decided to try black beauty and Im very impreseed, Im just missing favorite settings but i can live without it or just install it myself.

No bugs so far, and battery life is awsome !!!

this might be the perfet rom for me, thank you very much for your work, all the chefs are just amazing people !!!!!!!!

T.

Guest cruddasj
Hi, using the JC True and Blue 23515 rom after updating from the previous version, when i flash the rom, the option to download the internet settings data doesn't work.

On previous versions it would do it automatically, or have the option to do it on the 'Connections' setting page.

Any suggestions?

Hey, im a bit confused here. Im running true blue 23515 and it did everything automatically. If you go to start > settings > connections and then click browser connection. Make sure its ticked to automatically detect. If it is, go to operator settingsand choose another network provider, wait for it to configure and then select yours from the list and it will update the internet settings. Did you allow for a soft reset after XDA_UC ran?

Id be honest if the bug was present, but im running it now and it worked better than the previous releases lol. (I removed the favourite people titanium tab as it didnt like being cooked in and also added the large display back in, aswell as the soundtester.exe so you can increase the volume of your omnia.)

If all else fails, try a hard reset and make sure you click yes for automatically configure when it boots up (make sure to click yes and not 'ok')

Let me know how you get on

Guest MAMBO04
Gud day. How can i fix the time on M2D that show different time before going to right time? there's a 2-3 sec before changing. :)

This is normal for M2D ;) It's the way it works, it has the incorrect time when you go back to M2D and then flips to the real time.

Another question.

When I use the Manilla 2D skin the Flash light doesn't work.

Why?

(And when I use the windows default skin it's work)

Which ROM is this?

Another question.

When I use the Manilla 2D skin the Flash light doesn't work.

Why?

(And when I use the windows default skin it's work)

I am using Black edition Signature Edition 23515 ROM

Guest cruddasj
I am using Black edition Signature Edition 23515 ROM

Hey. This is a problem found with using m2d. It happens on all roms :( A work around though is just add the app 'torchlite' to the program launcher tab :)

23517 editions out now people ;)

Strangely the CE version is still on 23515 :S so it seems that the new build is merely a shell update. It does seem to improve things very slightly though B) for example when you unlock the screen with M2D open it may lag slightly on the bottom bar because of the livvengloss theme =/ (its nice and glossy tho!!!) B) The lag seems to be less with the new shell version :o and start menu launches possibly slightly faster. Strangely the memory seems to be a bit better too lol :S Ah well.....let me know what you all think!

Guest SteveEdson
Hey, im a bit confused here. Im running true blue 23515 and it did everything automatically. If you go to start > settings > connections and then click browser connection. Make sure its ticked to automatically detect. If it is, go to operator settingsand choose another network provider, wait for it to configure and then select yours from the list and it will update the internet settings. Did you allow for a soft reset after XDA_UC ran?

Id be honest if the bug was present, but im running it now and it worked better than the previous releases lol. (I removed the favourite people titanium tab as it didnt like being cooked in and also added the large display back in, aswell as the soundtester.exe so you can increase the volume of your omnia.)

If all else fails, try a hard reset and make sure you click yes for automatically configure when it boots up (make sure to click yes and not 'ok')

Let me know how you get on

Yeah this worked thanks! Dunno where i went wrong, thanks for the reply! Keep up the great work!

I do a hard reset on my Omnia and my problem is go away... :)

But now I've got another questions:

1. When I use the Samsung keypad I don't choose the Tab and I don't write anything.

(The samsung keyborad is works)

2. In the Manilla theme how can I choose sim contact on the People tab?

3. Also in Manilla theme how can I choose the instald softvers int the Programs tab?

4. The flash light doesn't work in Manilla theme, why?

Thx

Guest Talishte

Im extremely happy with Black Beauty !! I see you already made an update on it as Im using 28014 but I don't see significant changes to flash besides this rom has the best battery life i have ever tried since flashing, thanks for your excellent work !!

I would only complain about the scrolling on some menus and the overall touch sensitivity, I installed ftouchsl an it improved scrolling a little (no like it always does on other roms when I had installed it) then I used (first time using that program) favorite hackings and did the first calibrate screen option and touch improved greatly I was even getting a hard time hitting a link on an email but still especially when scrolling down on an email it just does not respond well, do you have any suggestion? (except for email scrolling, touch and scrolling in now great all over my phone)

Also I would like to ask you when you get a chance if you happen to have your M2D theme but with no weather animation on home tab, its always partly sunny, or partly cloudy or mostly cloudy here and I just don´t like how it looks B) ... I prefer a more clean look on home tab screen. After a hard reset a did yesterday (I tried every possible program I always use and when I saw how it behave on your rom I went ahead and hard resetted as I plan to keep this one for a while) a have not even updated weather on home tab so I don´t see does images.. B) , I guess I can put another theme and play with M2DC to put back yours but with other theme weather images but that's when trouble always starts.

Again thanks for this wonderful rom !!

T.

I made some small changes so its now my black beauty !!!! ;)

Chef... Did you protected all windows files? I just tried to replace some tab icons and it would not let me... can I use resco to change properties? I guess I have to do it one by one :)

post-606797-1262030517_thumb.png

post-606797-1262030532_thumb.png

post-606797-1262030549_thumb.png

post-606797-1262030558_thumb.png

post-606797-1262030611_thumb.png

post-606797-1262030743_thumb.png

Edited by Talishte