JC, MAMBO04 and Bruno Adler ROM Thread

Guest cruddasj

hey cruddasj, im using ur 28014 tru blue rom. messaging part is kinda hangs when i try and open a message in the taskbar section.. does that mean that the rom 28014 hasnt got sms fix? thanks, aside from that 28014 works good for me, installed everything and dont want to go thru the hassle of flashing new rom and installing everything again..

another question, any way to boost default voulme? tried to try the trick with the *#0002*28346# thing, but did not work, also tried installing srswow but failed.. any suggestions?? sorry for the questions, and thanks

Guest MartinBM
another question, any way to boost default voulme? tried to try the trick with the *#0002*28346# thing, but did not work, also tried installing srswow but failed.. any suggestions?? sorry for the questions, and thanks

that is because you need a file named soundtester.exe in windows directory,... some coockers delete this file, don´t know why

unzip it and copy to windows directory...

tipe the number you know and it´s all...

good luck

SoundTester.zip

Edited by MartinBM

Guest cruddasj

Wat ROM you using? my newer builds have had it added back in :)

Guest occulttime

Hey Crudj... im using your newly build B&B version and the sms fix is working good.

One question from the noob here: uhm.. how may i able to change the SMS setup from samsung keyboard to likely an ordinary cellphone phonepad? i wasn't used of the qwerty one.

As i changed it through settings > personal , it wont change

sorry for my bad english

Wat ROM you using? my newer builds have had it added back in :)

using 28014 tru blue.... its all good now,big thanks to martinBM... does 28014 have smsfix then? or its just me? what exactly does smsfix fo anyways?

Guest cruddasj
Hey Crudj... im using your newly build B&B version and the sms fix is working good.

One question from the noob here: uhm.. how may i able to change the SMS setup from samsung keyboard to likely an ordinary cellphone phonepad? i wasn't used of the qwerty one.

As i changed it through settings > personal , it wont change

sorry for my bad english

Hey. Hold the keyboard icon on the bottom bar :)

Guest Talishte
Hey. Unfortunately no 28014 doesnt have the fix in as default. Check out here though, I cabbed it up for people ;)

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...-bug-fix-wm6-5/

Guys I´ve been using custom roms for a while now, and I've read about the sms bug but I have never experience it with any of my roms... B) I guess I have not send an sms message ever since using windows mobile phones (more than 6 years now..) I send mms, 1 or 2 mms per day, am I missing something here? I guess I´m to old for sms.. ;)

Chef, how many versions back am I here, I feel this to be the best overall rom I have use especially because i get extremely good battery life, so I´m afraid to upgrade latest version, what significant changes are in newer versions, is it worth upgrading? so far I have found no bugs on this version, just some bad scrolling on some screens like scrolling down and email, I have two use optical mouse for that because it wont scroll down smoothly, also swapping left or right inside an account to see other emails wont work but strangely swapping left or right while in inbox does changes accounts with no problem but again my battery life is so good (by far 30 or 40% better than any other rom before) that this is just a very minor thing and I´m afraid to change.

the other day I used (phone unplugged at 6:30 am after charging all night):

gps software for 45 minutes while playing music,

changing M2D themes and editing pictures for a while,

browsing the web to see posts here in modaco,

not to many calls as it was on holidays,

receiving emails like always,

and by 11:30 pm I still had 50% of charge :) and that is just great, with other roms sometimes just by looking emails and browsing the web for a while before getting out of the house in the morning battery is down to 80% by 9:30 am and by noon it was usually by 60 or 50%..

any suggestions for me.....

T.

post-606797-1262880387_thumb.png

Guest cruddasj
Guys I´ve been using custom roms for a while now, and I've read about the sms bug but I have never experience it with any of my roms... B) I guess I have not send an sms message ever since using windows mobile phones (more than 6 years now..) I send mms, 1 or 2 mms per day, am I missing something here? I guess I´m to old for sms.. ;)

Chef, how many versions back am I here, I feel this to be the best overall rom I have use especially because i get extremely good battery life, so I´m afraid to upgrade latest version, what significant changes are in newer versions, is it worth upgrading? so far I have found no bugs on this version, just some bad scrolling on some screens like scrolling down and email, I have two use optical mouse for that because it wont scroll down smoothly, also swapping left or right inside an account to see other emails wont work but strangely swapping left or right while in inbox does changes accounts with no problem but again my battery life is so good (by far 30 or 40% better than any other rom before) that this is just a very minor thing and I´m afraid to change.

the other day I used (phone unplugged at 6:30 am after charging all night):

gps software for 45 minutes while playing music,

changing M2D themes and editing pictures for a while,

browsing the web to see posts here in modaco,

not to many calls as it was on holidays,

receiving emails like always,

and by 11:30 pm I still had 50% of charge :) and that is just great, with other roms sometimes just by looking emails and browsing the web for a while before getting out of the house in the morning battery is down to 80% by 9:30 am and by noon it was usually by 60 or 50%..

any suggestions for me.....

T.

Hey. Theres not a large difference in the newer build. Just some under the hood work. Ive been asking around and apparently 23618 has got the new microsoft keyboard in B) So would reccomend updating to that when i release it ;) (Im not sure how long that will be though lol)

Hey. Unfortunately no 28014 doesnt have the fix in as default. Check out here though, I cabbed it up for people :)

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...-bug-fix-wm6-5/

cool. looks like its bugs free for me!! will look to flash my phone again with your roms in the future... il stick with this one for the mo and wait till its worth updating.. thanks man! ;p

Guest Talishte
Hey. Theres not a large difference in the newer build. Just some under the hood work. Ive been asking around and apparently 23618 has got the new microsoft keyboard in B) So would recommend updating to that when i release it :) (Im not sure how long that will be though lol)

cool chef, i think I will wait for you then......

T.

lol, last question, about input options, mine takes forever to change keypads. i press and hold the input icon and the options appear after 5-10secs... normal? got resco and swype installed.

Guest occulttime
Hey. Hold the keyboard icon on the bottom bar :)

Ghee thanks a lot... you're awesome.. uhmm.. your new build are really elegant.. ill try to find some bugs so i can report it.. thanks again my friend.... looking for new build of yours..

Guest hedgehog123

Yo, just want to say that your black beauty rom rocks :) , i upgraded the radio version on my omnia as well and to let you know that the sms bug experienced in previous roms is not in your latest build, works like a charm, not sluggish at all, thanks for a great rom.

Guest KimLeong77

Hi I've just flash my Omnia with Black Beauty 28205 ROM. I now experienced cannot connect to Internet (which I use to be able on WM6.1 Samsung original ROM) using IE. I'm from Singapore. I'm able to connect to the net using SkyFire. Is there anything missing on the setup? :) Hope some one here can help me on this.

Thanks.

Guest cruddasj
Hi I've just flash my Omnia with Black Beauty 28205 ROM. I now experienced cannot connect to Internet (which I use to be able on WM6.1 Samsung original ROM) using IE. I'm from Singapore. I'm able to connect to the net using SkyFire. Is there anything missing on the setup? :) Hope some one here can help me on this.

Thanks.

Working here. Check you have the operator settings correct B)

Guest cruddasj

Iv tested you rom and i have to say its terrible. all the mp3 files are detected as corrupted files. sorry to say but you need to try harder. on the plus side, the M2D looks beautiful.

Looks like this tool isnt coming back......but just in case:

nic-cage-birdhair.jpg

Get out of the thread and stop reporting false negatives...........

It does play mp3's and wma's, mp4 etc Just not AVI at the moment. From what I have read WMP cant support AVI's natively :s Its been on the forum before. Are people getting mixed up with touch player? My reccomendation is to use a more robust player than WMP such as CorePlayer

Edited by cruddasj

Guest Barry_Chanlo

hi cruddasj, i love your rom, its the most stable and still using it now, but i think andrewtay85 is saying in the sound and notification settings when you pick your ringtone like (spanish guitar.mp3, techno dance.mp3...) if you play it inside the notification it would say this ringtone file is corrupted or unavailable.. anyway keep up the great work :)

Guest cruddasj
hi cruddasj, i love your rom, its the most stable and still using it now, but i think andrewtay85 is saying in the sound and notification settings when you pick your ringtone like (spanish guitar.mp3, techno dance.mp3...) if you play it inside the notification it would say this ringtone file is corrupted or unavailable.. anyway keep up the great work :D

Ahhhh :) Now thats more like the feedback im looking for B) Theyre not corrupt :o Theyre just not there. I removed them to save on space but seems the entry is still there. Will have a skidaddle to the kitchen and see where the info is held ;) You can still use your own mp3's etc and most of the others work ;) just not spanish guitar or sunny dance to my knowledge :o

Okay found it, should have the entries removed in the next release B)

Edited by cruddasj

Guest KimLeong77
Working here. Check you have the operator settings correct :)

Hi Cruddasj, My problem solved. Found the solution on other forum. I just select other operator and then reselect my operator again & it works like a charm. Thanks for the reply.

One request here, where can I find the guide for your rom? How to use or change stuff like that.

Keep up with the good works.

Thanks a lot. B)

Guest occulttime

yeah im looking forward for your new realese rom.. crud, where i can download coreplayer as well as other themes? thanks a lot my friend..