OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest slovenec88

Threaded SMS Skin(to fix issues with long sms).

Ock! The problem is still there. I just flashed the new version and hard reseted it, and it is still the same. Also the sms are coming in rather late. I get sms like 2 days late sometimes. :/ Any ideas? The sim card is fine, it works with brothers phone.

Guest advancedpcs
ok ... edit -now ................ / XDA etc ????? ..... ;)

Hanusch, we are very particular as to whom and where we support with direct downloads. We currently support [some of] the MoDaCo Chefs only and no others.

XDA Developers have their own supporters similar in the way we assist with Chefs on here. We can't support everybody, everywhere! (MoDaCo Chefs' ROM's are currently using approx. 12GB of our server hosting space!) ;)

Enjoy these great ROM's from great Chefs!

Advancedpcs ;)

In the previous build both Gmaps and Youtube Player worked fine with non English settings.

M2D Build 22004 - Sense Lockscreen CAB - GoogleMaps and YouTubePlayer in Czech Lang. - maybe I flash my Omnia your latest Build after tomorrow (I flashing in XP,home have Win 7) - when I uinstall Sense Lockscreen everything all right ... / ???

Hi Hanusch, do you mean there's a issue with GoogleMaps and Czech lang even in M2D 22004? Trying to figure out the issue, though using a Unicode font may work.

to our great chef ock. i just downloaded the UL 21898 rom. pity i couldn't flash it until the weekend. i am currently out of town and i left my usb cable at home. :P n.b. thanks for continuing to cook great roms for us. :P

Do give some feedback when you have the chance to flash it :P

hi, i've been trying 23557 build. i find only one bug at the moment: i used to leave my omnia in flight mode during the night. but the cell become unusable and i find it freezed when i wake up. someone knows a solution? latest build solve this problem?

thanks everybody!

Haven't tested leaving it in flight mode overnight ;) No harm trying 23557 though ;)

Is Action Screen in Manila 2D whether the premium only?

It's in all my M2D builds, including ManilaClassic. Check my "handy chart" for details.

I have tried the solutions and found the only one that worked was the version of Jbed that is included with opera mini from the link provided. I have now come across a different problem when I tried to use my phone with a sony stereo bluetooth adaptor. The bluetooth is recognised and added as a stereo headset but it does not play back any music through the headset. Is bluetooth stereo headset profile included in this rom?

I'm using wired headphones and am unable to test BT audio. Anyone have similar issues?

Hi Ock, I see SRS WOW HD is still burned into the rom.

I also saw there was a vote and majority of users preferred it to be cooked in.

But, WHY in gods name do you want to do that? Omnia has a surprisingly good sound by default, if you don't believe it, go buy yourself Sennheiser earbuds for 20 EUR and you will be surprised. If the sound is not good, you have bad mp3 quality or a bad mix (which you still cannot repair using SRS WOW)......

It would be really great if you excluded the SRS WOW, at least from your UL roms........

Btw, I know quite a lot about sound, since I have been a sound engineer/designer for quite some time... The final master (what you listen to when listening to mp3s) takes a big effort from sound engineers, and SRS WOW (and any other plugins) just destroy the mix that the sound engineers strive to achieve.

The _only_ use of plugin I can think of, that could somehow better the sound is the use of an EQualizer. This could compensate for poor speaker/room/headphones response. And even that has to be used sparingly.

Best regards to all of you!

Note: Quoted only certain parts of your msg to keep this short :P

Hi sudkcoce, our PM discussions got me thinking, and that's why I've removed it from the two UL builds. Unlike other apps in my roms, SRSWOW is not really "cooked in", but rather installed as a cab, which means it can be uninstalled.

Btw, which brand of earbuds do you recommend? Still using the default earpiece ;)

Hi all,

Our Mirrors:

Thanks to OCK for producing GREAT ROM's!

Advancedpcs :P

I know I can trust Advancedpcs for fast mirrors :P Many thanks for your support!

Threaded SMS Skin(to fix issues with long sms).

Ock! The problem is still there. I just flashed the new version and hard reseted it, and it is still the same. Also the sms are coming in rather late. I get sms like 2 days late sometimes. :/ Any ideas? The sim card is fine, it works with brothers phone.

How's your signal strength like? SMS's arrive "on time" for me. I also tested sending a long sms and it got sent without errors.

Btw which version are you using (Premium/M2D/M2DClassic/UL)?

Guest petikeke
Hi OCK,

a small request or may be suggestion

We would like to have this in your wonderful rom

white theme with android taskbar

I know it could be installed later on but

Just may be !!!!

Looks nice, i'd love to try it, but isn't it TF3D? Because of the sliding homescreen and the launcher on it.

Guest Danny_L.hu
Danny_L.hu you helped us. maybe this is a googlemaps problem but if you put from your PC tahoma.ttf (C:\Windows\Fonts\tahoma.ttf) to Omnia (\Windows). Then with a regeditor on Omnia, went to "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\FontLink\SystemLink\" and edited the Tahoma key to "\windows\tahoma.ttf,Tahoma". Restart the phone and voila it works!

bravo

apost helped me with his/her link then I just followed the instructions there ;). But no prob you're welcome ;) . But fring hs the same issue and I couldn't resolve it with this trick. So I decided to make a hard reset and do everything from "scratch". I will post my experiences with this text issue.

Guest sudkcoce
Hi sudkcoce, our PM discussions got me thinking, and that's why I've removed it from the two UL builds. Unlike other apps in my roms, SRSWOW is not really "cooked in", but rather installed as a cab, which means it can be uninstalled.

Aha, that's great! ;)

Btw, which brand of earbuds do you recommend? Still using the default earpiece ;)

Anything (even the cheapest ones = cca 20EUR) from Sennheiser (my choice) or AKG will do just great ;)

Guest slovenec88
How's your signal strength like? SMS's arrive "on time" for me. I also tested sending a long sms and it got sent without errors.

Btw which version are you using (Premium/M2D/M2DClassic/UL)?

My signal strenght is full most of the time, both on edge and 3g. I am using titanium classic version. It's driving me nuts. I keep getting asked - why are you ignoring me? and i am like ;) then after a day i get like 5 sms at the same time. i have no idea what is wrong. as i said my sim card in my brothers phone gets sms instantly and sends long sms without problem. i left the phone without any installed programs and it is the same. i also tried to flash the phone part - the problem is still there.

Guest Danny_L.hu

Okay I hard reseted my Omina with OCKs latest premium rom. I tried to check this text issue. The default regional settings are in English of course. Pre-installed Youtube and Google Maps and installed Fring applications were fine. When I switched my regional settings to Hungarian and did a soft reset these applications switched also to Hungarian. Fring was fine Google and Youtube texts were messed up. Then I did the font copy trick, Google and Youtube app texts went back to normal but now Frings texts gone bad. So...I wrote back the path of Tahoma font in the registry and did a soft reset again. And that was the surprise: nothing happened. Google Youtube good, Fring still bad, Tahoma has the default path. I'm a bit confused now ;) .

Edited by Danny_L.hu

Guest X-pro
My signal strenght is full most of the time, both on edge and 3g. I am using titanium classic version. It's driving me nuts. I keep getting asked - why are you ignoring me? and i am like ;) then after a day i get like 5 sms at the same time. i have no idea what is wrong. as i said my sim card in my brothers phone gets sms instantly and sends long sms without problem. i left the phone without any installed programs and it is the same. i also tried to flash the phone part - the problem is still there.

Did you have the same problem with rom's from other chefs ?

Find out which phone part is made for your country and flash that. http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...d/#entry1036607

Play with settings, be aware that some settings change will format the 16/8 gb storage. I didn't have any problems using but use at your own risk

*#1546792*# - (Executes \Windows\AdminSettings.exe) Shows the Administrator Settings menu. In there:

1. Version - Shows a menu where you can access the version numbers for the PDA and the Software (redirects to the Settings Version applet)

2. Preconfiguration - Password is *#81230*#. Allows to preconfigure the Omnia Operator settings by changing the country and operator. Note: Changing this will hard-reset the device. This won't lock the device with the specified operator.

3. Network-Call Setting:

>1. Power On Attach: (Attach [default] or Detach) ???

>2. Service Domain: (Combined [default], CS or PS) Changes which service domain to use.

>3. Network mode: (Auto [default], GSM or WCDMA) Changes the data connexion mode. WCDMA is 3G.

>4. Network order (Auto [default], GSM first, WCDMA first or No change) Changes which mode to try first when connecting, with Network Mode on Auto.

*#0228# - (GSM test) Shows the detailed GSM status: Antenna signal power, served network mode, temperature, Battery, Voltage (Antenna ADC test)

*#0011# - (Executes \Windows\TestMode.exe) (GSM test) Shows some more detailed GSM (Basic Information) status.

Hope that some of it will help you. By the way I haven't got any problems either with long sms or sms that arrives to late.

Hi OCK,

a small request or may be suggestion

We would like to have this in your wonderful rom

white theme with android taskbar

I know it could be installed later on but

Just may be !!!!

Hmm... still prefer black themes :P Thanks anyway!

Aha, that's great! :P

Anything (even the cheapest ones = cca 20EUR) from Sennheiser (my choice) or AKG will do just great :P

Sennheiser it shall be for my next headphone!

I see... I'll try searching for solutions. Would be tough for me to test possible fixes though.

google map & yotube in rom M2D error font . All square ^^.

help me :P

Managed to make a cab, my first tests seem promising. Install and soft reset, then try starting Google Maps. Hanusch's replies gave me a hint that the font used in the sense lockscreen is somehow being used to display tooltips in Google Maps ;) ;) . Should fix Youtube fonts as well.

Thanks to Danny_L.hu for pointing me in the direction.

Great rom, my first flash with one of your roms and truly not dissappointed. Just a little problem with ezinput can't add my own words, being searching the web for a fix and came across a solution here http://xda-developers.mobi/viewPost.php?id=577848&p=4 but can not make heads or tales of it my self. many thanks using premium 23557

There's a et9mywords.exe file but I haven't tested it myself...

ock_GMM_Square_Fonts_Fix.cab

Guest corpisa
Would strongly recommend hard resetting after flashing anyways

i always hard reset after flashing, I know this by memory now.. just dial *2767*3855# and off you go ;) (My Storage will get erase too)

slds,

Guest dimera

Square font bug was in the Nitrogen too. I have installed it in M2DV2 version ROM. Tonight I will intsall it again and will try the fix for testing.

Edit: Strange. After the second installation the fonts were "ok" even without the fix ;)

Edited by dimera

Guest Danny_L.hu
Managed to make a cab, my first tests seem promising. Install and soft reset, then try starting Google Maps. Hanusch's replies gave me a hint that the font used in the sense lockscreen is somehow being used to display tooltips in Google Maps ;) ;) . Should fix Youtube fonts as well.

Thanks to Danny_L.hu for pointing me in the direction.

Yes it works! But only if you didn't do the tahoma copy and the registry hacking. Because if you did you have to hard reset your phone. Than you can set your regional settings do a soft reset and after that install this patch and soft reset again. This is how your patch worked for me. Thanks ;)

UPDATE: Fring still does this nasty block of texts thing. :P

Edited by Danny_L.hu

Guest kab89
There's a et9mywords.exe file but I haven't tested it myself...

i found that file in the windows folder when i add a word nothing happens hmm

Guest rendeiro2005
Where can i find Data connection settings? I want my phone automatically disconnect after several minutes.

on dial-up go to menu>configure connection timeouts

Guest Flormidal

Ock! The latest Premium 23557 ROM is very fast and work very well. My problem is SMS- no sound when SMS coming. I set SMS incoming tone ( new text message) in notifications but no soud when SMS come. Any idea? I've instal WM_SMS_Skin but no sound.