OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest advancedpcs
I've got a problem with pdhee's roms and mms and no one els got the same problem.

We too had an issue with MMS (send yes, receive no) in PDhee ROM's and don't suffer the same with OCK's ;)

Advancedpcs ;)

Guest Barry_Chanlo

this the first time i tried ultralight and its great with spb mobile shell with mobilesense theme, its terrific thanks for the great work ock ;)

Guest Rebels
HI OCK,

GOOD WORK on your 23557 rom (premium).

But in my phone, found a major problem, that is whenever there is an incoming SMS or phone, the number will not be sustituted by the contact's name in my phone book even though they are in my phone book (in the phone, not in SIM card).

I have searched the forum, but can't find anyone else has this issue. Can you please advise, this is to me a major problem. other than that, your ROM is perfect for me.

thanks.

---------------------------------------------- added-----------------------------------

Just did a test, the phone number will be substituted with contact's name if the contact is newly added, for my existing contacts which was backed up using SpriteBackup before hand and restored after flashing, seems the rom (maybe just M2D) does not pick up those existing contacts.

Some help please.

Try sending sms or calling 4m a different no. sometime numbers existed in both phone and sim doesn't come up with/ display name.

Guest Rebels

Ock, u r doing such a gr8 job and ur roms r getting just way too much respect coz u worth it dear friend. People like ur roms not just coz they r amazing but coz u listen each and every1 of us and thats all modaco is all about, to help and share.

Ok now i had a small request/suggestion. Is it too much to ask to cook zylonite batt 1% drive?? it works with pdhee's, Khuanchai's rom. it even works with ur roms if s2u2 is installed but on home UI its still 10% decrement. May be it has something to do with ur batt icon or process coz the driver works 1%. Thanks again and keep up.

Guest shadyfkm1987

just wondering if anyone can tell me what's the difference of all the roms?

oh yea, btw, now i know how to set music as call ringtone already, but how can i set ringtone for my text messages?

Edited by shadyfkm1987

I've got a problem with pdhee's Rom's and mms and no one els got the same problem. Beginning to think that not all omnia i900 are exactly the same. What if samsung discovered a fault with a component that only occurs rarely. Would they recall all phones or would they just change the component in future phones. But just me speculating ;) Sry I couldn't help

Without a shadow of a doubt that many of the phones are totally different as you always hear about how some people say that a ROM is slow on their phone but on your phone its quick or other bizarre issues which only pop up here and there.

I wasn't too happy with S2U2 previously as I wrote a while back but I can honestly say that the latest release is absolutely awesome, so anyone else who had issues before try giving the new one a go.

Sorry to go off topic but theres no probs to post about this latest release!!!(23557 UL) Fantastic ROM Ock!!! Also its amazing that that you reply to everyones issues, lots of respect to you and your work!!! You've come a long way!!!

Keep it up!!!! ;)

Edited by Sb.

Guest h0m3s1ck

Hi.

I agry that Ock has beautiful roms. But I have a problem (if this has been discused I'm sorry but I didn't fide it): how can I add app links in launcherwidget, because when i try to add one it only shows me a few only. I have more instalated.

post-498495-1271153038_thumb.jpg

ock

I like your manila classic theme can you uploud for me ?Thanks

Here's the link

installed the UL version. I just love it. Thank you master ock. But i saw srs wow hd is missing. That litle tool was very usefull.

Grab the cab from this thread.

Yes it works! But only if you didn't do the tahoma copy and the registry hacking. Because if you did you have to hard reset your phone. Than you can set your regional settings do a soft reset and after that install this patch and soft reset again. This is how your patch worked for me. Thanks

UPDATE: Fring still does this nasty block of texts thing.

Good to hear it's fixed in GMM and YT. Need to test out Fring, though I've never used it.

Ock! The latest Premium 23557 ROM is very fast and work very well. My problem is SMS- no sound when SMS coming. I set SMS incoming tone ( new text message) in notifications but no soud when SMS come. Any idea? I've instal WM_SMS_Skin but no sound.

Not that sure what could be wrong as I don't have this problem myself. Maybe you can just double check if both volume controls are turned up?

Thanks Xpro and Ock for trying! Xpro, I am not a newbie. I tried all that before I asked on this forum. Before it worked just fine, with older 6.5.3 builds (i don't know exactly wich ones - but semi-latest from dewahra's doesn't work to). I upgraded phone part to PUJA1 to see if there would be any difference, but no luck. I don't know either what power on attach does exactly, but I always left it the way it was. Everything is working perfectly besides sms issue (recieving delayed and long sms). I didn't tried preconfiguration coz it hard resets the phone, and I think that it wouldn't solve anything. I don't know what are my options, but I am afraid that there are not many.

It seems it could be a issue with the build. There're some changes made which may conflict with our Omnias (fingermouse and sometimes bold fonts in camera etc). I guess the only good solution is to flash back to a older rom that works for you.

Hi OCK! How can I Russify EZInput, to have Russian input?

Was playing around with some registry settings but got a blank keybd. Guess certain things need to be added.

Ock! The latest Premium 23557 ROM is very fast and work very well

But!!!can't find any ring tone need to assign one manually thanks

Oops I left out some extra ringtones but the default one should still be in.

Excuse me for not explaining right.In volume control, the levels are recorded, but when I receive an sms the sound plays much taller and is need to reconfigure again to the levels return to normal.Sorry for the bad inglish, google translator....

Do you mean that ringtones are too loud? Perhaps you can adjust the "alert" volume slider. Or maybe adjust the ringtone itself? ;)

ock great work, ur really advancing ur roms not just adding latest wm builds, not many chief do that.

now i've got a questions, since mp7 themes keep putting up (resco theme, swype, FB 2.1, throttle launcher, WAD,...) can u cook one that has an overall wp7 style (dialer and all, no manilla, no titanium)? i understand thats a big project but i guess the end result would be quite cool

I wrote to the author of Throttle Launcher and he is ok with me cooking it in. Needs testing though as it's something brand new to me. I'm honestly not a fan of W7 keybds though ;) .

HI OCK, GOOD WORK on your 23557 rom (premium).

But in my phone, found a major problem, that is whenever there is an incoming SMS or phone, the number will not be sustituted by the contact's name in my phone book even though they are in my phone book (in the phone, not in SIM card).

---------------------------------------------- added-----------------------------------

Just did a test, the phone number will be substituted with contact's name if the contact is newly added, for my existing contacts which was backed up using SpriteBackup before hand and restored after flashing, seems the rom (maybe just M2D) does not pick up those existing contacts.

Some help please.

Could be the way SpriteBackup works. I'm not sure if latest builds have changes to Outlook that may break compatiblity with backup apps. I personally find that email backups don't display correctly using PIMBackup.

Hi Ock - I am using the Premium now and I can say that this is one of the best custom ROM out there. However I was using video call a lot before, any suggestion on how to activate video call function? Thanks again.

Enable the dialer skin using FavHackings, and soft reset.

Hi, Any chance of replacing flip time with a non flip one?

The flipping mechanism is coded in the exe itself, so I can't do anything about the delay. It may be possible to replace the animation files with blank ones though to remove the animation.

Hello!

i've flashed your 23557 titanium classic rom and it's fantastic

i've only a problem whit booksync (http://www.booksync.co.uk/Releases.aspx) when login page load, I don't see anything.. solution?

Are you using IE? Not sure if complex websites would work 100% on PIE.

Ock, u r doing such a gr8 job and ur roms r getting just way too much respect coz u worth it dear friend. People like ur roms not just coz they r amazing but coz u listen each and every1 of us and thats all modaco is all about, to help and share.

Ok now i had a small request/suggestion. Is it too much to ask to cook zylonite batt 1% drive?? it works with pdhee's, Khuanchai's rom. it even works with ur roms if s2u2 is installed but on home UI its still 10% decrement. May be it has something to do with ur batt icon or process coz the driver works 1%. Thanks again and keep up.

I try to respond to every query but won't be able to provide a correct answer. Hope everyone here helps and shares advice too. ;)

For the battery icon, you may need an icon file too, the one I'm using only has 10% intervals.

Personally I find a 10% precision is good enough, without too much fluctuations.

just wondering if anyone can tell me what's the difference of all the roms?

oh yea, btw, now i know how to set music as call ringtone already, but how can i set ringtone for my text messages?

See my first post for the link to my "handy guide" ;)

You can go to Sounds and Alerts to set one for sms.

I wasn't too happy with S2U2 previously as I wrote a while back but I can honestly say that the latest release is absolutely awesome, so anyone else who had issues before try giving the new one a go.

Sorry to go off topic but theres no probs to post about this latest release!!!(23557 UL) Fantastic ROM Ock!!! Also its amazing that that you reply to everyones issues, lots of respect to you and your work!!! You've come a long way!!!

Keep it up!!!!

I'm using S2U2 personally, and was glad that the latest version fixed the sliding lag.

Glad to hear 23557 is running well. It's a bit tiring responding to everyone, and I may miss certain qns, so give me a nudge if you don't see a reply :P

Although I started this thread, it doesn't mean that I'm the only one allowed to answer questions. So if you have an answer to some of our friends questions, just put it down here ;)

Hi.I agry that Ock has beautiful roms. But I have a problem (if this has been discused I'm sorry but I didn't fide it): how can I add app links in launcherwidget, because when i try to add one it only shows me a few only. I have more instalated.

Scroll down by the list flicking up and you'll see the rest of your apps.

Guest Tim Kelley
Hi.

I agry that Ock has beautiful roms. But I have a problem (if this has been discused I'm sorry but I didn't fide it): how can I add app links in launcherwidget, because when i try to add one it only shows me a few only. I have more instalated.

You can actually scroll on that screen. Just make sure to scroll in the area where the apps are listed. It took me a few minutes too when I was first using M2D ;)

Guest amahfouz
I wrote to the author of Throttle Launcher and he is ok with me cooking it in. Needs testing though as it's something brand new to me. I'm honestly not a fan of W7 keybds though ;) .

Your call m8, i've already tested throttle launcher wp7 and pecco's wp7 theme for wad, just tell me if i can be of assistance.

Guest X-pro
We too had an issue with MMS (send yes, receive no) in PDhee ROM's and don't suffer the same with OCK's ;)

Advancedpcs ;)

good to know that I'm not the only one who couldn't make mms work ;)

Guest shadyfkm1987
I'm using S2U2 personally, and was glad that the latest version fixed the sliding lag.

Glad to hear 23557 is running well. It's a bit tiring responding to everyone, and I may miss certain qns, so give me a nudge if you don't see a reply cool.gif

Although I started this thread, it doesn't mean that I'm the only one allowed to answer questions. So if you have an answer to some of our friends questions, just put it down here biggrin.gif

does that mean u can assign the end key to trigger s2u2?

the last time i used it, pressed the end key, double lock occurred, your smartlock + s2u2

uhm... bout the text message ringtone, i can only be able use customized ringtone which u provided, can i use my own mp3 file?

Guest kab89

iframe_style.css, sms_inbg.gif, sms_outbg.gif, smsbg_in.gif, smsbg_inun.gif, smsbg_out.gif, smsbg_outun.gif, smstitle.gif. i replaced these files in my windows folder and stupidly didn't make a copy of them. Iv'e encounted a couple of problems and would like the orignal files from the 23557 rom premium. i Know it's long shot but could someone uploud them for me, it will be much appreciated. thanks

Guest kab89

uhm... bout the text message ringtone, i can only be able use customized ringtone which u provided, can i use my own mp3 file?

Edited by kab89

Guest guangyeow

hi guys i've install a few software to my omia. btw im using the premium edition. however when i go to the programs tab i was not able to add most the my programs that ive installed. all i can see is activesync, adobe reader, alarms, album, calculator and calender.

Guest corpisa
hi guys i've install a few software to my omia. btw im using the premium edition. however when i go to the programs tab i was not able to add most the my programs that ive installed. all i can see is activesync, adobe reader, alarms, album, calculator and calender.

welcome to modaco and to Ock's thread ;)

remember it´s important to always check first post on every thread, to read it well as they usually contain important information that help resolve common issues, also is important to read at least the last pages as they contain the most recent questions or solutions to current builds. In your particular case someone just ask the same question 1 or 2 pages back and chef Ock gave the answer...

just scroll down the screen and all the programs including the ones you install will appear on screen.

slds,

ock

Your theme in manila classic look much much better please can you share your theme ?

Arghhh... on M2DV2 now.. maybe someone can use M2DC and upload the theme?

does that mean u can assign the end key to trigger s2u2?

the last time i used it, pressed the end key, double lock occurred, your smartlock + s2u2

Double locking will still occur. I use the power btn most of the time to lock and power off.

iframe_style.css, sms_inbg.gif, sms_outbg.gif, smsbg_in.gif, smsbg_inun.gif, smsbg_out.gif, smsbg_outun.gif, smstitle.gif. i replaced these files in my windows folder and stupidly didn't make a copy of them. Iv'e encounted a couple of problems and would like the orignal files from the 23557 rom premium. i Know it's long shot but could someone uploud them for me, it will be much appreciated. thanks

Attached is iframe_style.css The rest of the images seem to be from Astronout's skins, they are not included in WM builds.

If that doesn't help and you want to get back the default skin, try the cab from my second post.

uhm... bout the text message ringtone, i can only be able use customized ringtone which u provided, can i use my own mp3 file?if i want my own custom ringtone or message, it seems it has to be in a wav format for me. i save mine in my storage dir.

I suppose for message alerts, mp3s are not supported. Only wma and wavs seem to be picked up.

I may be wrong though.... ;)

Someone else had the same question a few posts back.

Simply scroll down to see more apps.

Can you tell me where I can download the CAB? ;)

See my second post to get the cab for Audio Manager. Kinetic scrolling doesn't work though.

iframe_style.zip

Guest guangyeow
welcome to modaco and to Ock's thread ;)

remember it´s important to always check first post on every thread, to read it well as they usually contain important information that help resolve common issues, also is important to read at least the last pages as they contain the most recent questions or solutions to current builds. In your particular case someone just ask the same question 1 or 2 pages back and chef Ock gave the answer...

just scroll down the screen and all the programs including the ones you install will appear on screen.

slds,

oh kk thanks.