OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest woody2k
uhm... bout the text message ringtone, i can only be able use customized ringtone which u provided, can i use my own mp3 file?

if i want my own custom ringtone or message, it seems it has to be in a wav format for me. i save mine in my storage dir.

if the tones are short you can copy them straight into your windows folder, they will then be picked up for use as text tones. I do this and i use MP3 for it.

Make sure you go through settings/sounds to select

Guest corpisa
See my second post to get the cab for Audio Manager. Kinetic scrolling doesn't work though.

chef, I´m on your premium rom right now, I´m still looking for something not working to report but I´m getting tire of it ;), I really believe this premium versions are great as I don´t care much for memory, people (unless they want to use SPB shell or something) worry to much about that for example I think it´s a waste to try to stop the clock from flipping, that´s part of the changes in Manila v2 why take it out for a couple of ram megas, I wonder what programs people really use on a day to day basis that demands so much ram on their phones ;) I have installed 23 programs on this build and it runs everything fast and smooth...

I would like to suggest one little thing, personally I think I have never use phone, contacts, call log and phone book shortcuts located on start/program lists so I usually group them in a folder to save some screen space for other programs I use more often so I don´t have to scroll a lot to get where I want to go so maybe you can consider grouping them in a folder with a nice icon like the ones you are using in your builds ;) just a suggestion off course...

slds,

post-209926-1271174726_thumb.png

post-209926-1271174733_thumb.png

post-209926-1271175096_thumb.png

post-209926-1271175104_thumb.png

post-209926-1271175112_thumb.png

post-209926-1271175128_thumb.png

post-209926-1271175136_thumb.png

post-209926-1271175144_thumb.png

Guest phille
Simply scroll down to see more apps.

See my second post to get the cab for Audio Manager. Kinetic scrolling doesn't work though.

Thanks mate!

Guest corpisa

Ock,

how come we have military hour style on top bar and regular style on manila clock, I kind of like it but I´m just curious why that happen? Does it has something to do with the lock skin you use or something.... ;)

slds,

Guest Hanusch
Hi.

I agry that Ock has beautiful roms. But I have a problem (if this has been discused I'm sorry but I didn't fide it): how can I add app links in launcherwidget, because when i try to add one it only shows me a few only. I have more instalated.

Make HR after flashing your Omnia , I have this problem too , but now is all right ...

Guest Hanusch
Some screen from UL 21898 after flash ;)

screen001j.pngscreen002hw.pngscreen003b.png

Hi Crosby , welcome here and thanks for this screens for our i900.cz ;)

Edited by Hanusch

Guest conroy

Hi ock,

i am using Premium Build 23557 now, but can not create a new sms and receive sms.

is it cause by my 16GB storage disappearance???? ;)

Please help me............thanks

Guest Junoman

Just flashed the latest Premium Build 23557. WOW I like it very much. Nice work dude!

- Graphics are simply amazing!! ;) :P

- Nitrogen player fantastic!! ;)

hadn't had chance to use all applications of it but;

- No ring tones are found?

- Time up date not fuction profer after a soft reset some times (but not all times)?

- Change of GPS program port (from default COM3 to any other say COM4) in External GPS, cause; it is not available for Navigator program to select

- To enhance GPS reception xtra data download option not noted (I meant just an injection at any-time as preferance or not automatically)

Anyway thanks for this & keep up good works bro!! ;)

Cheers'

J.

Edited by Junoman

Guest oishiboy

all i can say is that OCK is the best cook ever.... it seems that i have resolved now the issue with my wi-fi as i was able to connect to a network and browse the internet....

it may sound a stupid question but i might as well ask... what is the difference between the M2D version and the Premium version? i'm currently using the premium version...

Guest margajaya12

To activate videocall:

Enable the dialer skin using FavHackings, and soft reset.

Thanks a million ock, it works. You're a legend!!

PS: I'm still having issue with the fingermouse. It can only be active after pressing the action button and then disappears after click.

Guest Kampos
all i can say is that OCK is the best cook ever.... it seems that i have resolved now the issue with my wi-fi as i was able to connect to a network and browse the internet....

it may sound a stupid question but i might as well ask... what is the difference between the M2D version and the Premium version? i'm currently using the premium version...

Read This ( PDF file that explains what's the difference between the 5 versions of the Rom )

Guest oishiboy
Read This ( PDF file that explains what's the difference between the 5 versions of the Rom )

thanks... now i know, it'll be always premium for me d^_^b,,V,

Guest Tranos

hi ock

i want to thank you for you really good rom and to ask you again but now for build 23557 premium why chome editor 1.6 doesnt work on me again .when i try to put a new application and push the brows button chome flashes a quick notification and stops.i say again because i had the same problen before on build 23551

Guest daniljohn
Was playing around with some registry settings but got a blank keybd. Guess certain things need to be added.

I like the Premium!!! But I want to use Finger Keyboard. It can not be used with the EZinput (there is a conflict)

How can I get the Premium without the EZinput?

Guest corpisa
PS: I'm still having issue with the fingermouse. It can only be active after pressing the action button and then disappears after click.

it does not fully work on any omnia using wm 6.5 to this point and being omnia i900 an old device I don't think samsung will release the proper driver or whatever is needed to make it work on 6.5.

who needs that anymore anyway? I used to use it with office mobile on spreadsheets but with office 2010 not even there is useful now... that´s my opinion off course ;)

Now if finger mouse is important to you, then you have to consider a wm 6.1 rom but even some have that function disable.

slds,

Edited by corpisa

Guest margajaya12
it does not fully work on any omnia using wm 6.5 to this point and being omnia i900 an old device I don't think samsung will release the proper driver or whatever is needed to make it work on 6.5.

who needs that anymore anyway? I used to use it with office mobile on spreadsheets but with office 2010 not even there is useful now... that´s my opinion off course ;)

Now if finger mouse is important to you, then you have to consider a wm 6.1 rom but even some have that function disable.

slds,

Hi corpisa, thanks for your response. I like to use the fingermouse (although not frequent) due to the fact that I have an unresponsive touchscreen (yes, the old one). Fingermouse makes it easier rather than pressing the icon with my thumb at full power ;)

Guest corpisa
Hi corpisa, thanks for your response. I like to use the fingermouse (although not frequent) due to the fact that I have an unresponsive touchscreen (yes, the old one). Fingermouse makes it easier rather than pressing the icon with my thumb at full power :P

humm... ;)

one thing is for sure, you wont be able to make finger mouse work with any wm 6.5 out there for omnia so I would suggest 3 things that come to mind right now:

1. get a stylus pen ;)

2. switch to a wm 6.1 rom like this Shokka9's wm 6.1 :P

3. change your digitizer, I just bought mine here:

Item title: Original Touch Screen Digitizer for Samsung i900L Omnia

Web Address: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=190344079940

Item number: 190344079940

Buyer User ID: corpisa

Seller User ID: eshoptradehk

Your total: US $18.00

I´m pretty happy with mine (for sure for that price it wont be as good as an original but I can move around with little effort on my screen) just make sure you select your right model as i900 screen is different from i910 phone and from i900L like mine, believed me I know what I´m talking as I got a shorter one the first time around.

check this site for useful tips and other places to buy if you are interested how to mount anew touch panel

the choice is yours .... ;)

slds,

Guest corpisa
Just tested Build 23557 i was very happy with it but gps signal made me rolling back to build 23541 ;) sorry to tell

I´m getting great signal with garmin xt on built 23557...

slds,

post-209926-1271195955_thumb.png

Guest Kampos
I´m getting great signal with garmin xt on built 23557...

slds,

Iam using tomtom 9.17 with internal gps fix provided here is the forum and couldn't get any signal in build 23557 . but in the previous build 23541 in 20 seconds i usually

get a full signal inside my house anyway thanks for your replay Corpisa ;) and thanks for Helping OCK ;)

EDITED : just installed gpsgate in build 23557 with the default gps registry setting and tomtom working fine now

Edited by Kampos