OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest dyha10

Hi

I am using 23557(premium) and it's working perfectly. I have only one problem that i couldn't solve. I can receive and send sms but none of them wpuld save in inbox or sent folder.

I would really appreciate your help in this matter.

Guest ollnie

Hi, i´m not shure where to ask but i have searched trough all kind´s of Manilla threads an could´nt find any answer.

My question is, what setting or tweak should i do to get m2d to go to the Hometab when i turn on the phone(screen).

If i turn off the phone in fx messages tab it stayes there when i turn the phone back on, very anoying.

Could someone pleas healp me with this.

PS. OCK, youre ROMS are just perfect. Running 23557 TI Classic and no problems at all but i want to go to m2d if i can get a solution on my "problem".

Edited by ollnie

Guest Nauro Jr.

OCK's

I use the same ringtone for all roms that test, with the name of SMS, where a voice says "You Got Message", i've had this same probrema other roms, but it does not bother me because they were buggy and i changed, but I really liked your rom and i intend to stick with it, this is a small bug, the rom is exceptional. Congratulations.

And tank's for your attention.

Guest corpisa
My question is, what setting or tweak should i do to get m2d to go to the Hometab when i turn on the phone(screen).

Could someone pleas healp me with this.

I couple of suggestgions:

have you try setting the MAIN MENU key to Home on buttons settings, works great that way and that would solve your problem, you can also set your home timeout in start/settings/home/items to 1 hour...

slds,

Guest guangyeow

hi guys im using the premium version of the ock rom and however in the programs tab i was not able to add more 18 icons on the first 18 slot from the top. while the other slot at the bottom when i add programs to it. i appears to be empty again.

the second question is, am i able to swith from

from.th.png

to

20652342.th.png

without changing from premium version to other version.

Edited by guangyeow

Guest tiger0423

1. ROM: Premium 23557

2. Problem:

- Main home page does not update the weather

- Gmail does not work, how do you change the account type from IMAP4 to POP3?

Guest Kampos
hi guys im using the premium version of the ock rom and however in the programs tab i was not able to add more 18 icons on the first 18 slot from the top. while the other slot at the bottom when i add programs to it. i appears to be empty again.

the second question is, am i able to swith from

from.th.png

to

20652342.th.png

without changing from premium version to other version.

Hi for the 1st question u may try using M2D in tools folder inside start menu changing the columns and raw's to even more than 18 slot

for the 2nd question u can change from Manila interface to classic titanium by going to start menu >> setting >>> Home >> Items >> check windows default box >> then press ok

Done

Guest guangyeow
Hi for the 1st question u may try using M2D in tools folder inside start menu changing the columns and raw's to even more than 18 slot

for the 2nd question u can change from Manila interface to classic titanium by going to start menu >> setting >>> Home >> Items >> check windows default box >> then press ok

Done

question 1: i've already add more than 18 slots however starting from the 19 slot from the top i was not able to assigned programs to it. the first 18slots im able to add programs to it.

thanks for the 2nd question reply.

Guest Welcome to my i900 kitchen

ock hello! You have the time to be possible to make a Chinese version for me 23557Premium ROM? What if may is really extremely feels grateful. Thanks!

Guest Hanusch
I´m getting great signal with garmin xt on built 23557...

slds,

yes , I ´m have great signal too , but I using Build 22004 - good work with GPS in OCK ROMs - GPS (satelite) I found in few seconds with iGO

Guest ollnie
I couple of suggestgions:

have you try setting the MAIN MENU key to Home on buttons settings, works great that way and that would solve your problem, you can also set your home timeout in start/settings/home/items to 1 hour...

slds,

Thank´s for the tips but i tried that and not satisfyed. I thought it could be like Titanium, no matter what row i am in when i close the phone it allways starts in Main row (clock that is). Anyone else have a clue??

SOLUTION FOUND ;) Installed S2U2 and marked "unlock to homescreen" and it works as i want. Flashing to 23557 Premium, setup, layback and enjoy.

Edited by ollnie

Guest wadzxxx

hi guys great rom! just wanna ask if this rom is suitable for the Omnia II? i tried flashing it but the file is not responding on the computer and is it possible to flash from other custom rom? thanks! sorry for the bad english!!

Guest h0m3s1ck

Hi and thanks: ock, Tim Kelley and Hanusch for the answers.

A hard reset did the trick. I didn't pay attention to the fact that after every flash of the phone I hava to give a hard reset.

I use premium and it is great. ;)

You do a very good job ock. ;)

I read this treath and i came across ways to hava a louder speaker when I talk on the phone but wich do you recomnad?

Have a great day! ;)

Guest Tim Kelley

Done

And if you want to be able to automatically switch between the two, google TFDetacher ;)

I would like to suggest one little thing, personally I think I have never use phone, contacts, call log and phone book shortcuts located on start/program lists so I usually group them in a folder to save some screen space for other programs I use more often so I don´t have to scroll a lot to get where I want to go so maybe you can consider grouping them in a folder with a nice icon like the ones you are using in your builds :P just a suggestion off course...

slds,

I think I'll keep th current layout. Mortscript is built in my roms, so we if you're feeling lazy you can try your hand at writing a script which does all the moving for you. ;)

Ock, how come we have military hour style on top bar and regular style on manila clock, I kind of like it but I´m just curious why that happen? Does it has something to do with the lock skin you use or something.... ;) slds,

Seems Manila doesn't detect some settings... I switched to the 24hr format as the time setting field during setup doesn't display AM/PM.

Hi ock,i am using Premium Build 23557 now, but can not create a new sms and receive sms.

is it cause by my 16GB storage disappearance???? :P Please help me............thanks

Hi I am using 23557(premium) and it's working perfectly. I have only one problem that i couldn't solve. I can receive and send sms but none of them wpuld save in inbox or sent folder.I would really appreciate your help in this matter.

Have you installed any programs or edited any sms-related settings?

hadn't had chance to use all applications of it but;

- No ring tones are found?

- Time up date not fuction profer after a soft reset some times (but not all times)?

- Change of GPS program port (from default COM3 to any other say COM4) in External GPS, cause; it is not available for Navigator program to select

- To enhance GPS reception xtra data download option not noted (I meant just an injection at any-time as preferance or not automatically)

Anyway thanks for this & keep up good works bro!! ;)

Cheers'J.

Yup, left out some extra ringtones but you can easily use your own. The time reset bug appears for the first few resets, I set my time during the welcome screen and it is "remembered".

For the GPS do you mean COM4 etc doesn't appear in your GPS programs?

As for the GPSXtra you need to enable "XTRA Server" before the download XTRA data button is clickable.

hi ock i want to thank you for you really good rom and to ask you again but now for build 23557 premium why chome editor 1.6 doesnt work on me again .when i try to put a new application and push the brows button chome flashes a quick notification and stops.i say again because i had the same problen before on build 23551

I need to look into this one. Thanks for reporting.

I like the Premium!!! But I want to use Finger Keyboard. It can not be used with the EZinput (there is a conflict)

How can I get the Premium without the EZinput?

Haven't tested compatibility with all apps, which error message are you getting?

You can try the M2D version which doesn't come with EZInput.

Hi corpisa, thanks for your response. I like to use the fingermouse (although not frequent) due to the fact that I have an unresponsive touchscreen (yes, the old one). Fingermouse makes it easier rather than pressing the icon with my thumb at full power :P

Tried another attempt a while ago at the fingermouse bug but failed :P Guess it's just not possible to get it working on i900.

btw, have you read this post from Pako777?

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...er/#entry972796

this is the patch to make the omnia camera even better!! It would be great if you add this patch in your next release.

Bravo Ock!! ;)

I'll test it out. Thanks!

1. ROM: Premium 23557

2. Problem:

- Main home page does not update the weather

- Gmail does not work, how do you change the account type from IMAP4 to POP3?

For the M2D weather, see my second post for possible solutions. It may also be possible that the weather server is down,

As for the Gmail, it's working for me, maybe you can check that under Advanced Server Settings for your account, the Network Connections option is set to "The Internet".

question 1: i've already add more than 18 slots however starting from the 19 slot from the top i was not able to assigned programs to it. the first 18slots im able to add programs to it. thanks for the 2nd question reply.

I see... Think there's a limit to the no. of programs you can add.

ock hello! You have the time to be possible to make a Chinese version for me 23557Premium ROM? What if may is really extremely feels grateful. Thanks!

May be difficult as I have no experience in doing that. I won't have time too to make other languages...

Thank´s for the tips but i tried that and not satisfyed. I thought it could be like Titanium, no matter what row i am in when i close the phone it allways starts in Main row (clock that is). Anyone else have a clue??

SOLUTION FOUND ;) Installed S2U2 and marked "unlock to homescreen" and it works as i want. Flashing to 23557 Premium, setup, layback and enjoy.

Good to hear that!

hi guys great rom! just wanna ask if this rom is suitable for the Omnia II? i tried flashing it but the file is not responding on the computer and is it possible to flash from other custom rom? thanks! sorry for the bad english!!

No, these roms are for the i900 only. There's a separate forum for the Omnia II, and you need to choose the correct device (i8000/i920)

Hi and thanks: ock, Tim Kelley and Hanusch for the answers.

A hard reset did the trick. I didn't pay attention to the fact that after every flash of the phone I hava to give a hard reset.

I use premium and it is great. :P

You do a very good job ock. ;)

I read this treath and i came across ways to hava a louder speaker when I talk on the phone but wich do you recomnad?

Have a great day! :P

Try using soundtester to adjust volume. neilpiaro posted a great guide a few pages back.

Guest rhinoman

Hi Ock

love you roms they are exelent,

i have a bug with your premium 23557.5.5

some times i can not open the lock screen.

i slide my finger and nothing hapends the phone is still loocked,

thanks in advance,

RhinoMan

Guest barbs666

Great Rom mate!, I have been looking for something to replce Tarils DXIA5 rom for ages and this seems like it! (Premium m2d)

Question:

Anyway to fix the Clock so it stops flipping OR to make it show the correct time (as it seems to indicated an old time even if switching through program/menu and then return to home screen.... I mean not the time i was last looking at it b4 i went to a program; I am talking about 1hr out..... EG at 900pm I used calculator, when I go back to home screen, time indicated 800pm..... it then resets a few seconds later!)

Also, anyway to make slide lock bigger and more sensitive?

Thanks!

Edited by barbs666

Guest corpisa

to those wanting more programs on launcher tab, so far on manila v2 you can only assign 18 shorcuts so even if you start messing with m2dc to change the layout to have more spaces you will be able to only add 18 shorcuts and the rest will be empty spaces.

now if you insist on trying and you dont back up your theme and your htchomesetting file you will be remainded that manila is not even suppose to work on onnia and that we should enjoy it as it is because 9 of 10 times I have done that in the past I have ended up with a very messy layout when trying to get back to 3x6 layout, names will no longer be properly align under shorcut icon.

so, just be careful.....

slds,

Guest sudkcoce

To all of you that are still sticking to Manilla/TouchFlo/M2D (flipping clock problem, shortcuts problem, weather problems..........):

Switch to SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 and install Naong's Mobile sense:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=604146

All of your problems will suddenly vanish and your phone will look and feel much, much better, plus you can now start using UL versions of rom, no more "please make a M2D version" requests.

Believe me, I was a die hard M2D fan before I tried the above skin (the default SPB was just plain ugly to me).

Now I really couldn't care less for M2D...

Best regards to all of you!

Guest daniljohn
Haven't tested compatibility with all apps, which error message are you getting?

You can try the M2D version which doesn't come with EZInput.

Thank you. Here's the problem: English EZinput T9 substitutes FingerKeyboard T9. I instal the Russian FingerKeyboard, but the English EZinput T9 continues to work instead.

English input is a big problem for not English-speaking people. It concerns OmniaKeyboard too (English language ROMs - this is good, but the English language input is a big problem)

It takes time for customization and it does not allow to use Premium (or M2D because there are English OmniaKeyboard)

IMHO, choosing the program of input can be left for user's choice. (can leave only the standard keyboard)

Edited by daniljohn

Guest daniljohn
if you change in Input Samsung Keyboard on Finger Keyboard everything all right ...

I use OmniaKeyboard too - it is should be Russian too (i instal it by oneself)

Guest Flormidal
Ock! The latest Premium 23557 ROM is very fast and work very well. My problem is SMS- no sound when SMS coming. I set SMS incoming tone ( new text message) in notifications but no soud when SMS come. Any idea? I've instal WM_SMS_Skin but no sound.

Hard reset is solution for my problem. Thank you Ock!!!