OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest ityi1964

Hi OCK!

You are a great rommer, your work's very nice!

I used the 23557_PREMIUM rom, but tried the TITANIUM_CLASSIC too.

The CLASSIC lockscreen is better (for me), becouse is fully transparent. (clock background)

How can i change in the PREMIUM rom that?

Please advice me!

Thank you!

;)

Best Regards

Imre

Ps: sorry for my english, but i just a little bit speek.

Guest Tomasiq

Hi,

I have the following problem:

Samsung keypad and phonepad don't work for me. If I choose any of them I can write only numbers, the keyboards dont want to switch to text mode.

Has anybodu encounter a situation like this before? Is any cure for that?

Guest Abteilung8

Hi all

I'm not sure if this question was allready posted. How ever I couldn't find anything...

My question is, what must I do to change contacs softbutton in the normal Titanium Classic version from the "phonebook" (sorry I cant distinguish between all the phonebooks) to another like iContacs...

I searched in the registry but couldn't find anything.

Could anybody give me a hint.

Thanks a lot.

one more. I installed JN fullscreen weather app und s2u2. both things look great on that rom. so you could cook them into your next one ;)

Guest leobitencourt

Master OCK,

I'm using the Premium's version, 23557 build.

Does EZinput(T9) work in other languages or just English?

Thanks.

Edited by leobitencourt

Guest woody2k
How can I have the plugin in ManilaHome?

dfbfeaf03de3t.jpg

you need M2D today page (M2DTP) and easy today launcer

Have a search on Modaco you will find them and the settings

Guest D1mon

Is it possible to add lunuages to EZinput or it would be better to install another localized version?

Edited by D1mon

Guest Michelle My Belle
Hi,

Samsung keypad and phonepad don't work for me. If I choose any of them I can write only numbers, the keyboards dont want to switch to text mode.

Try a hard reset of your phone first - always advisable after flashing any custom ROM.

If you still have the problem, try re-flashing...

good luck.

MMB.

Edited by Michelle My Belle

Guest Tim Kelley
Hi all

I'm not sure if this question was allready posted. How ever I couldn't find anything...

My question is, what must I do to change contacs softbutton in the normal Titanium Classic version from the "phonebook" (sorry I cant distinguish between all the phonebooks) to another like iContacs...

I searched in the registry but couldn't find anything.

Could anybody give me a hint.

Thanks a lot.

one more. I installed JN fullscreen weather app und s2u2. both things look great on that rom. so you could cook them into your next one ;)

To change the left soft key in Titanium, go to HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome in the registry. Change SK1URL to the path of the application and SK1TEXT for the value on the button.

Guest gcouch
Hi,

Have a look at Post #2 on the first page. Ock has provided a CAB for this.

Guest daniljohn
Is it possible to add lunuages to EZinput...

Does EZinput(T9) work in other languages or just English...

Samsung keypad and phonepad don't work for me...
and other...

I see, the problem with input is for many people.

It is necessary very to ask OCK to make the Premium with the standard keyboard only. ;)

Edited by daniljohn

Guest Michelle My Belle
and other...

I see, the problem with input is for many people.

It is necessary very to ask OCK to make the Premium with the standard keyboard only. ;)

Slightly misleading. In your post (the last quote from Tomasiq), a different problem is being reported. Just thought this should be pointed out.

MMB.

Guest Argyelus

Hi Ock,

do you plan to cook any 231** UL or M2Dv1 rom. These builds seems the most stable, fast and reliable.

Any of them were really good at its time.

Thanks in advance... ;)

Guest X-pro
Hi Ock,

do you plan to cook any 231** UL or M2Dv1 rom. These builds seems the most stable, fast and reliable.

Thanks in advance... ;)

+1 ;) htc builds seems to be more stable

Guest daniljohn
Slightly misleading.

I agree with you slightly.

I had this bug in some applications, nevertheless it concerns keyboard choice slightly ;)

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi Ock,

Thanks in advance... ;)

Even better, COM2s with M2D v.1.9! FAR better/stable/fast!

Guest jms2367
Hi,

does this happen even when writing messages or only in opera?

in opera, you cannot use the phonepad because it will not allow you to write letters when using it (hence you cannot switch to text mode). you need to switch to the full qwerty keyboard in order to type out texts.

however, if you just cannot switch to text mode even when writing messages when using the phone pad, then a hard reset will most likely solve your problem.

Guest barbs666

Question:

Anyway to fix the Clock so it stops flipping OR to make it show the correct time (as it seems to indicated an old time even if switching through program/menu and then return to home screen.... I mean not the time i was last looking at it b4 i went to a program; I am talking about 1hr out..... EG at 900pm I used calculator, when I go back to home screen, time indicated 800pm..... it then resets a few seconds later!)

Also, anyway to make slide lock bigger and more sensitive?

Thanks!

Guest Barry_Chanlo
To all of you that are still sticking to Manilla/TouchFlo/M2D (flipping clock problem, shortcuts problem, weather problems..........):

Switch to SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 and install Naong's Mobile sense:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=604146

All of your problems will suddenly vanish and your phone will look and feel much, much better, plus you can now start using UL versions of rom, no more "please make a M2D version" requests.

Believe me, I was a die hard M2D fan before I tried the above skin (the default SPB was just plain ugly to me).

Now I really couldn't care less for M2D...

Best regards to all of you!

+100 i did this and its perfect using the ultralight right now ;)

Hi Ocklove you roms they are exelent, i have a bug with your premium 23557.5.5

some times i can not open the lock screen. i slide my finger and nothing hapends the phone is still loocked,

thanks in advance,

RhinoMan

There may be a slight lag between power on and when the slider can be activated. You may try a different lockscreen to see if it helps. Or you can use S2U2.

Anyway to fix the Clock so it stops flipping OR to make it show the correct time (as it seems to indicated an old time even if switching through program/menu and then return to home screen.... I mean not the time i was last looking at it b4 i went to a program; I am talking about 1hr out..... EG at 900pm I used calculator, when I go back to home screen, time indicated 800pm..... it then resets a few seconds later!)

Also, anyway to make slide lock bigger and more sensitive?

Thanks!

The slide lock can be modified, but as I mentioned, the clock flipping behaviour is coded into manila and thus can't be disabled.

It takes time for customization and it does not allow to use Premium (or M2D because there are English OmniaKeyboard)

IMHO, choosing the program of input can be left for user's choice. (can leave only the standard keyboard)

Since I've put up a cab of EZInput for easy installation, I'll considering leaving it as a choice.

Hi OCK! You are a great rommer, your work's very nice!

I used the 23557_PREMIUM rom, but tried the TITANIUM_CLASSIC too.

The CLASSIC lockscreen is better (for me), becouse is fully transparent. (clock background)

How can i change in the PREMIUM rom that?

Please advice me! Thank you! ;)

Best Regards

Imre

Ps: sorry for my english, but i just a little bit speek.

Try the cab on my second post.

Hi,

Install the cab from my second post - "Why can't I use T9 in Premium's Samsung Keyboard?"

Hi Ock,

Thanks in advance... ;)

I'll consider that, I'm not sure if there's any font rendering issues though.

+100 i did this and its perfect using the ultralight right now :P

Just installed SPBMS on my custom rom with M2D and still have 95MB+ of free storage ;)

Ram usage may be slightly higher but everything's really smooth.

Edited by ock

Guest X-pro

Hi ock

When connection is established and you get a automated response with options on the line, the option to turn on numeric keys is gone. I use the original dialpad and there is no text under the dialpad when connection is established. The option with video calls and so on can't been seen but if you press left side the option will appear.It's shifted from right to left and kicked the numeric keys out. A little reg tweak perhaps is missing ;) I've tried to install another dialpad and that didn't help

Guest kimitza

Hello again. Ock, i have a small problem. It's not that important, but i can't see the new usb connection mode icon. Here are some attachements.

The litle bug is in the last picture.

P.S. This is the UL version + Spb Mobile Shell 3.5.3 and Naong Mobile Sense. I think it's looking great ;).Fast, stable and ALOT of memory.

post-621663-1271314863_thumb.png

post-621663-1271314873_thumb.png

post-621663-1271314901_thumb.png

post-621663-1271314913_thumb.png

post-621663-1271315260_thumb.png

post-621663-1271315345_thumb.png

Edited by kimitza

Guest Hanusch
Hello again. Ock, i have a small problem. It's not that important, but i can't see the new usb connection mode icon. Here are some attachements.

The litle bug is in the last picture.

P.S. This is the UL version + Spb Mobile Shell 3.5.3 and Naong Mobile Sense. I think it's looking great ;).Fast, stable and ALOT of memory.

This is small bug (but with Spb...) , you must change the USB icon with IconChanger ...

Guest Kev23

Hi Ock, have you got link to donate?

can't seem to find any links on your signature here - and if i click on the link within the rom (under tools)... it opens up some app, but then nothing happens.

BTW, loving 23557 manilla classic.... cheers

Guest kimitza
This is small bug (but with Spb...) , you must change the USB icon with IconChanger ...

Thanks alot. I knew it was the spb issue, but had no idea how to fix it ;)