OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Salubri

I love your rom and I have been using it for a while now. I am using the Titanium classic now, but I want the DJ Pete lock screen! ;) Since I am using the Titanium classic theme I want the clock in the lock screen to be like the normal/classic clock and not the HTC clock. Is there a possibility that you might change that? Or modifiy another one of DJ Pete's lock screens? Thanks anyway for your great work and great roms!

Guest NetD3vil

omnia i900

ock wm6.5 premium

how can I enable USB to PC ( without activesync, to apear in windows as a mass storage device ) like in the original rom from samsung?

Hi ock

When connection is established and you get a automated response with options on the line, the option to turn on numeric keys is gone. I use the original dialpad and there is no text under the dialpad when connection is established. The option with video calls and so on can't been seen but if you press left side the option will appear.It's shifted from right to left and kicked the numeric keys out. A little reg tweak perhaps is missing ;) I've tried to install another dialpad and that didn't help

I need to test that out. A quick check on my custom rom shows that it may not be a skin issue ( working fine for me) Are you using UL plus Samsung Dialer skin?

Hello again. Ock, i have a small problem. It's not that important, but i can't see the new usb connection mode icon. Here are some attachements. The litle bug is in the last picture.

P.S. This is the UL version + Spb Mobile Shell 3.5.3 and Naong Mobile Sense. I think it's looking great :P.Fast, stable and ALOT of memory.

This is small bug (but with Spb...) , you must change the USB icon with IconChanger ...

Hanusch is right, SPB MS somehow doesn't see the icon ;) Btw, Hanusch, how do you solve the problem exactly?

Hi Ock, have you got link to donate?

can't seem to find any links on your signature here - and if i click on the link within the rom (under tools)... it opens up some app, but then nothing happens.

BTW, loving 23557 manilla classic.... cheers

I see, seems I couldn't get the app to work. See my signature for a link ;) .

I love your rom and I have been using it for a while now. I am using the Titanium classic now, but I want the DJ Pete lock screen! :P Since I am using the Titanium classic theme I want the clock in the lock screen to be like the normal/classic clock and not the HTC clock. Is there a possibility that you might change that? Or modifiy another one of DJ Pete's lock screens? Thanks anyway for your great work and great roms!

I may try to convert some of his lockscreens over. Busy these few days though.

omnia i900

ock wm6.5 premium

how can I enable USB to PC ( without activesync, to apear in windows as a mass storage device ) like in the original rom from samsung?

Go to Settings, Connection, USB connection mode, and choose My Storage or Storage Card.

Guest zefiro1492

Hi guys,

i have installated OCK's WM6.5 Roms M2D, it very good!

But i have some problem when i try install java appl... i have the error message: JAD Checking failed, errno=901 Insufficient Memory.

It impossible Insuf. Memory, i flash now this rom and my mobile it clean.

Before i had been installated the rom OCK's WM6.5 Roms Premium and work these games... but now with the M2D no...

Why? what can i do to fix this problem?

thanks

Guest Argyelus
I'll consider that, I'm not sure if there's any font rendering issues though.

Hi Ock,

thanks, I would really appreciate that!!

Árgyélus

Edited by Argyelus

Guest sudkcoce
Hi Ock,

do you plan to cook any 231** UL or M2Dv1 rom. These builds seems the most stable, fast and reliable.

Any of them were really good at its time.

Thanks in advance... ;)

+1, been using Nick's 23110 build for quite some time now and I find it really stable! And it made me stop flashing my phone ;)

I don't care for COM2 builds though - not finger friendly at all, it feels as if I had winmo 6.1 all over again...

Guest Argyelus
+1, been using Nick's 23110 build for quite some time now and I find it really stable! And it made me stop flashing my phone ;)

I don't care for COM2 builds though - not finger friendly at all, it feels as if I had winmo 6.1 all over again...

I also used Nick's 23110 which is great, but is too fat for me. I use different applications and therefore I prefer an UL rom.

Guest melburnian

Hey Ock

You are killing me!! You are absolutely amazing... There are so many ROMs to choose from and I am so happy with the current version (23551 with Classic M2D) that I am tempt but hestiate to change to the new version. Now there is also SPB to be tested with UL...

I am going crazy... ;) ;) Thanks so much.

I will have to see up my home screen one day, I have made a little mod to your original ROM..

THanks OCK

Guest Bucks_Fizz
+100 i did this and its perfect using the ultralight right now ;)

I loaded it also - Looks good,,,but:

I cannot change the input method. Even after loading the samsung_t9kb cab. I gat the message: "The selected input mehod could not be loaded"

Anyone able to help coz the small keyboard is awful

Guest zefiro1492
Hi guys,

But i have some problem when i try install java appl... i have the error message: JAD Checking failed, errno=901 Insufficient Memory.

Before i had been installated the rom OCK's WM6.5 Roms Premium and work these games... but now with the M2D no...

thanks

I find in the internet network but not found how do to fix this problem!!!

please can you help me!!!

If it not possible fixed this problem i want install Esmertec Jbed 20090506.2.1... it a good idea?

thanks

Guest Xikitu

Hi OCK!

First, i would like to thank you for your job. I very likely with my phone, but the camera :S But not a problem with the ROM, but with the quality of the photo. very dark or with no nice colors.

I'm using your M2D Classic ROM, with i have discovered a new way to use my I900 on my way to use it: Music, few photos, the phone, calendar, Wi-fi, and others things.

I have to say that no problems. Fast, simple and very responsiveness.

So, the porpose of this reply is only to thanks you ;)

Keep your working and very thanks to make I900 users happy ;)

A little question: What do you think about 6.1 ROM? I know that it is more "ugly" than 6.5 at all. But seems to all work with it, i think. I would apreciate you opinion to this.

Hi guys,

thanks

I find in the internet network but not found how do to fix this problem!!!

please can you help me!!!

If it not possible fixed this problem i want install Esmertec Jbed 20090506.2.1... it a good idea?

thanks

Are you using the latest version? I reverted to the original JBlend in 23557 as some were reporting problems with a newer version that were in previous roms.

You can give JBed a try though :P .

Hey Ock

You are killing me!! You are absolutely amazing... There are so many ROMs to choose from and I am so happy with the current version (23551 with Classic M2D) that I am tempt but hestiate to change to the new version. Now there is also SPB to be tested with UL...

I am going crazy... ;) ;) Thanks so much.

I will have to see up my home screen one day, I have made a little mod to your original ROM..

THanks OCK

Maybe you can give SPB MS a try, I used to run it on WM6.1 when I first got my Omnia, then switched to M2D, and now I'm testing it out again ;) .

I loaded it also - Looks good,,,but:

I cannot change the input method. Even after loading the samsung_t9kb cab. I gat the message: "The selected input mehod could not be loaded"

Anyone able to help coz the small keyboard is awful

Think you may have gotten the wrong cab. Here's one with Escobol's skin. Install to device just to make sure.

Hi OCK!

First, i would like to thank you for your job. I very likely with my phone, but the camera :S But not a problem with the ROM, but with the quality of the photo. very dark or with no nice colors.

I'm using your M2D Classic ROM, with i have discovered a new way to use my I900 on my way to use it: Music, few photos, the phone, calendar, Wi-fi, and others things.

I have to say that no problems. Fast, simple and very responsiveness.

So, the porpose of this reply is only to thanks you :P

Keep your working and very thanks to make I900 users happy :P

A little question: What do you think about 6.1 ROM? I know that it is more "ugly" than 6.5 at all. But seems to all work with it, i think. I would apreciate you opinion to this.

Proper lighting do help I think, the flash is really too bright for most instances though.

About WM6.1 I think with a few finger-friendly apps, it wouldn't be a bad choice. I like WM6.5's startmenu and big fat buttons but those can be gotten by installing a custom UI.

Guest zefiro1492
Are you using the latest version? I reverted to the original JBlend in 23557 as some were reporting problems with a newer version that were in previous roms.

You can give JBed a try though ;) .

But i download the last rom version on your blog OCK 23551... it not the last? u this it better flash again with the last rom or no?

Guest Argyelus
Maybe you can give SPB MS a try, I used to run it on WM6.1 when I first got my Omnia, then switched to M2D, and now I'm testing it out again ;) .

Agree! I'm turning back to SPB MS again together with Naong's Mobile sense. GREAT! I like it very much.

The only problem is that I'm addicted to flash the latest rom constantly.... ;)

Now waiting for ock for cooking some of the 231** after that no need to falsh again. ;)

Sorry ock, I do not want to push you, and respect to your kitchen and thanks for the efforts!!!

Guest X-pro
I need to test that out. A quick check on my custom rom shows that it may not be a skin issue ( working fine for me) Are you using UL plus Samsung Dialer skin?

Hanusch is right, SPB MS somehow doesn't see the icon ;) Btw, Hanusch, how do you solve the problem exactly?

I see, seems I couldn't get the app to work. See my signature for a link ;) .

I may try to convert some of his lockscreens over. Busy these few days though.

Go to Settings, Connection, USB connection mode, and choose My Storage or Storage Card.

Hi ock

Forgot the details, sry ;)

running 21898 ul with samsung dialer. Hadn't noticed it my self but it should a know problem or so I heard. With the 21892 there wasn't that problem. Hope that you have a fix for this :P

Found this and don't know if it's got anything to do with my problem

Q

can anyone please provide me with the registry key that adds the 'back' softkey to settings? so by pressing back it will return you to the main menu

build 21898, htc must have removed it when they added manila

A

Just leave "Settings Improvement" out of your EXT selections in the kitchen and the back button will reappear.

Just heard that the 21899 is out and if it is the build 21898 that has a problem it may have been corrected in this build :P :P

Edited by X-pro

Guest corpisa
hey ock, do you have a cab file for your action screen tab. thanks

keep an eye on this thread action screen there should be a new release coming from author...

slds,

Again, i don´t mean to sound like we don´t like to share but let´s all do our job before asking for everything the easy way. How did I find the link to help you? with a simple google search...

CHECK THIS OUT Google search

slds,

Edited by corpisa

get a full signal inside my house anyway thanks for your replay Corpisa ;) and thanks for Helping OCK ;)

EDITED : just installed gpsgate in build 23557 with the default gps registry setting and tomtom working fine now

Could you share with me this fix ? (or where i can find it?)

EDIT:

I found it and problem with gps was solved

Edited by brxn

Guest corpisa
Believe me, I was a die hard M2D fan before I tried the above skin (the default SPB was just plain ugly to me).

Now I really couldn't care less for M2D...

Best regards to all of you!

I have tried them all and they look awesome but after some weeks I really get tire of them, to me the email preview option on touhflo is unbeatable, to many steps with spb to get fast where I want to get and I always find myself returning to M2D... but you are right, this is perfect to go with an UL rom.

here are a couple of screen shots... ;)

post-209926-1271351590_thumb.png

post-209926-1271351620_thumb.png

post-209926-1271351633_thumb.png

post-209926-1271351660_thumb.png

Edited by corpisa

Guest sudkcoce
Hello OCK! It's a ask but you consider cook a 6.1 ROM with all your knowledge?

Thanks

Guys, sincerely, you forgot how "not finger friendly" 6.1 roms are. It's not just the big "close", "start", "menu" , its ALL context menus, the scrolling is way better, I don't even have the stylus anymore, to tell the truth, neither did I need it with 6.1 roms, but I needed to use the "nail" touch way too often. Even switching keyboards was always a pain with 6.1....

Last, but definitely not least, in my case 6.1 were less stable than my current 23110 build (I used stock rom for about a day or two, then qbus m07 m2d for half a year or so, until the 6.5. were good enough to switch to.

touhflo is unbeatable, to many steps with spb to get fast where I want to get and I always find myself returning to M2D... but you are right, this is perfect to go with an UL rom.

I think you will very soon find out this is just not true. SPB is IMHO (at the moment) unbeatable about how fast you get somewhere. Take switching on the wifi for example (m2d: slide to settings, tap connections, turn on wifi - spb: tap wireless manager widget, turn on wifi...)

As for emails, I love the way the winmo email works in 23110 (probably in other builds too), so I have my homescreen email widget point to the default messaging client.

To do that, tap and hold the email widget, select "default action", choose "open messaging client".

And, with Naong theme you get such a useful thing, the invisible/transparent skin on any button. So you do not have to have a cluttered and ugly home screen ;)

Just try that:

- add some widget, lets say Phone Profile to upper right of the home screen

- tap/hold on it and select "Change Skin"

- scroll to "Sense Transparent" entries (mid is quite a good choice for this) and select it

You have now made your home screen have an "active" corner, so anytime you touch the upper right corner on your screen, you get to change the phone profiles. And you did not even have to mess the beautiful "android like" home screen for that ;)

No other winmo interface I know of offers that kind of versatility in so few and easy steps.

Hope this helps many.

Edited by sudkcoce