OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest corpisa
No other winmo interface I know of offers that kind of versatility in so few and easy steps.

it´s a beautiful theme indeed, i just got bore of it ;) really quick, but it depends on how everyone uses their phone, for example I rarely use wireless as I have unlimited 3g plan but found myself always having the wifi button in my screen with spb and naong´s theme just because it looks so nice but I never use it !!! ;) same with profiles, very pretty but hardware keys are the fastest way for me, the same with weather widgets, weather all over the pages and if you really think about it once you see the weather on home screen you don't need to see it anymore but as it looks good we put it there anyway so for my particular use I find touchflo more efficient but a little less appealing to the eye but if I find a nice email widget i think I will give it another shot instantly ;)

but that´s the beauty of technology, many things to choose for many different tastes... :P thanks for sharing your set up with us.

slds,

Guest yasars

hey ock thank you for this nice rom , is a very fast rom...

i have a question, how can i change the language?? to german ;)

its a nice rom ^^ ;) and vverryy fast

Guest Lordje

How's the battery life on the premium rom?

I'm now using Sock's 6.1 rom and I'm very happy of the battery life.

Edited by Lordje

Guest Kampos
hey ock thank you for this nice rom , is a very fast rom...

i have a question, how can i change the language?? to german ;)

its a nice rom ^^ ;) and vverryy fast

Sorry you can't change the language of this rom to any other language

Guest Kampos
How's the battery life on the premium rom?

I'm now using Sock's 6.1 rom and I'm very happy of the battery life.

the battery life is good with ock roms . regular use i charge my phone every 2 -3 days

Guest andrew.mazlim
the battery life is good with ock roms . regular use i charge my phone every 2 -3 days

Friend, 2-3 days are not really good battery life (for i900s). From my part, less than 4-5 days is not good enough.

Guest virgoman

My battery life of 1.5 - 2 days. Although not commonly used. ;)

I think you're very good battery life. ;)

Guest andrew.mazlim
My battery life of 1.5 - 2 days. Although not commonly used. ;)

I think you're very good battery life. ;)

JUST two days? What are you doing, watching "Lost" in your i900?!

Guest virgoman
JUST two days? What are you doing, watching "Lost" in your i900?!

;)

I do not watch movies, too little music. I do not talk too much with the phone. I'm suspicious of established programs. SPB Mobile Shell and S2U2. These two problems could be created.

I'm sorry for my english.

Guest onkytonk

Great Rom! My favourite yet!

However, when not using M2D, if i enable bluetooth, and the notifier appears in the taskbar, the left softkey dissapears!

Turning off bluetooth makes the left softkey return.

Any help?

Guest andrew.mazlim
;)

I do not watch movies, too little music. I do not talk too much with the phone. I'm suspicious of established programs. SPB Mobile Shell and S2U2. These two problems could be created.

I'm sorry for my english.

No worries for english. SPB Shell is way too over-ranked! Never like it. We'll see the SPB S. v.5, when will release.

About S2U2... I agree, takes some serious battery, but I need it. A fine lock app.

Guest virgoman
No worries for english. SPB Shell is way too over-ranked! Never like it. We'll see the SPB S. v.5, when will release.

About S2U2... I agree, takes some serious battery, but I need it. A fine lock app.

Thank you for your interest. S2U2 is really a requirement.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Thank you for your interest. S2U2 is really a requirement.

Spam: Are you living near in Cyprus or far northern in Istanbul?

Guest Falcon27

Hi OCK and other expert,

I was reading this long thread and i have interest in flashing my I900 to Premium.

Currently i using a cooked rom as well and installed bunch of java games.

Most of the game have their saved game.

So i wonder if i flash a new rom, can those save game be recover?

Guest cvooncv

bro u rom is cool and great and i am using the Premium version....

i just hv a small problem at the music widget tab, it do the searching then show up windows media player with a message "Cannot play the file. The file is either corrupted or the player does not support the format you are trying to play." . Hv been search a for solution a while but still can.t find the way to fix it... hope u can help me ...tq

Guest barbs666

Hey when I go to Fav Hackings and select

"Auto device lock" It wont work, even thought I wait 30seconds or more and then soft reset.... any clues?

also if can be answered:

"How can I get back a sliding lockscreen without the Sense clock? " What is the Sense lock??

Edited by barbs666

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hey when I go to Fav Hackings and select

"Auto device lock" It wont work, even thought I wait 30seconds or more and then soft reset.... any clues?

also if can be answered:

"How can I get back a sliding lockscreen without the Sense clock? " What is the Sense lock??

I have a cab (1kb) to disable the lockscreen. But I'm leaving now; I'll post it in afternoon (tea time!).

Guest Hanusch
Chef Ock,

nice ROMs.

can you please consider including sense 2.5 theme in one of your ROMS.

cheers!! ;)

Sense 2.5 isn´t ported for Omnia ... (know about) / it would be nice, 3D etc. would be a problem ... see topic with T3D for Omnia here :

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...la-3d-on-omnia/

but In i900s, we CAN'T HAVE M3D - NO 3D accelerator's support! (sory for my english)

Guest barbs666
I have a cab (1kb) to disable the lockscreen. But I'm leaving now; I'll post it in afternoon (tea time!).

I dont want to disable the slide lock screen, I do however want to make it activate the lock screen when I turn the screen off.

:-)

I just cant disable analog clock, can somebody help me? thank you

Hmmm... which analog clock are you referring to?

But i download the last rom version on your blog OCK 23551... it not the last? u this it better flash again with the last rom or no?

Sorry, just updated my post in my blog. You can read the changelog to see if the changes are useful for you, if not you can stick with 23551.

Agree! I'm turning back to SPB MS again together with Naong's Mobile sense. GREAT! I like it very much.

The only problem is that I'm addicted to flash the latest rom constantly.... ;)

Now waiting for ock for cooking some of the 231** after that no need to falsh again. :P

Sorry ock, I do not want to push you, and respect to your kitchen and thanks for the efforts!!!

Was testing some 231xx builds but the camera font appears jagged, not sure if other 3rd-party apps would have the same problems. Something to do with new cleartype technology introduced in many of the new builds. 235XX seems to be the exception (plus COM2 builds of course)

Hi Ock, Loaded as you suggested. I can select the samsung kb but it defaults back to the small kb. Won't remember the setting

I haven't tested SIPChange, but it should work.

found this cab from JoOoSs on xda, it allows you to change the ez input to phone keypad, compact qwerty and full qwerty. I use phone keypad for bigger buttons thought someone else would want to.

Nice find, kab89! It makes it easy to switch languages too, although the keyboard will still shows a-z, and T9 for certain languages like Russian are not supported.

Hi ock

Forgot the details, sry ;)

running 21898 ul with samsung dialer. Hadn't noticed it my self but it should a know problem or so I heard. With the 21892 there wasn't that problem. Hope that you have a fix for this :P

Found this and don't know if it's got anything to do with my problem

Q

can anyone please provide me with the registry key that adds the 'back' softkey to settings? so by pressing back it will return you to the main menu build 21898, htc must have removed it when they added manila

A

Just leave "Settings Improvement" out of your EXT selections in the kitchen and the back button will reappear.

Just heard that the 21899 is out and if it is the build 21898 that has a problem it may have been corrected in this build :P :P

I see, just to clarifiy, the numbers etc. on the dial pad are sort of misaligned? Was testing it on 23557 but haven't flashed back to 21898 to test that. Quite unlikely that Settings Improvement is the issue, because I don't cook it in :P

Also taking this chance to say a big THANK YOU for your donation ;)