OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest DeLiBoRaN

first, happy new years friends

ı use ock 23693 ultra lite rom. this is amazing fast and free storage-ram.

but i have a problem!

-sound tester is not save to changed.

-lock screen is not start automatic.

absolutely amazing rom, outside these.

please fix it OCK I want to use this rom.

you are chefs legend

sorry my bad english

Guest Rebels

happy new year from cyprus. 23620 is out now. Its fast and very touch responsive. OCK my friend we believe u r gonna rock with ur next release. can't wait.

Hi guys,

I am on 23093 M2D.

Overall, I am happy with the ROM. I have a couple of questions though.

1. E-mail keeps loading automatically, even though I set it on manual mode. It is not a big deal but if anyone knows how to fix it, can you please post it here?

2. I am not sure if my next problem is actually the ROM problem or S2U2... Anyway, the S2U2 weather seems to be updating once in 24 hours. Even when I update weather in M2D manually it does not change in S2U2.

I also like to share that the youtube cab that I found here<A href="http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=541750" target="_blank"> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=541750 partially works. I can see what videos are posted but cannot play them. 

Thank you

Do you mean it automatically receives new email? As for the S2U2 issue, I've not tried it for quite some time. Will give it a go and try to understand ur problem. I don't think it's related to the rom itself though. 

first, happy new years friends

ı use ock 23693 ultra lite rom. this is amazing fast and free storage-ram.

but i have a problem!

-sound tester is not save to changed.

-lock screen is not start automatic.

Seems that sound tester won't work with BTAR files. Will include Audio gain Ctrl. I'm aware of the lock screen issue also, seems that it will only work with smartlock.

happy new year from cyprus. 23620 is out now. Its fast and very touch responsive. OCK my friend we believe u r gonna rock with ur next release. can't wait.

Happy 2010 everyone! Hope to have the latest WMD build out. Da_G from XDA just gave us a New Year present.  :)

Guest Raheel Anjum

There shouldn't be any problems flashing to this rom or any other roms in Modaco's i900 threads. Sector's guide gives you all the steps in detail.

Thanks OCK, I have flashed my omnia about 50 times and am familiar with flashing. But all my flashing was ROMS based on DXID1 phone part or ROMS which do not mention any phone part. But I was confused in sector thread seeing different cabs for DXIDA and DXIA5 phone parts and also you have mentioned DXIA5 in your first post (if it does not matter why you put it there :) ). Any way I will try it and give you feed back.

Edited by Raheel Anjum

Thanks OCK, I have flashed my omnia about 50 times and am familiar with flashing. But all my flashing was ROMS based on DXID1 phone part or ROMS which do not mention any phone part. But I was confused in sector thread seeing different cabs for DXIDA and DXIA5 phone parts and also you have mentioned DXIA5 in your first post (if it does not matter why you put it there  :) ). Any way I will try it and give you feed back.

To avoid confusion, I've removed the pda version. I don't include the phone parts, so don't worry ;) . Apologies for any confusion.

Just cooked up Build 28205, available in 3 flavours, get them from the first post B) . I've changed a couple of things, so do post any feedback.

Guest bobo9900
To avoid confusion, I've removed the pda version. I don't include the phone parts, so don't worry :) . Apologies for any confusion.

Just cooked up Build 28205, available in 3 flavours, get them from the first post ;) . I've changed a couple of things, so do post any feedback.

Finally... i've been waiting for your ul rom.

downloading now..

thanks ock.

Guest Raheel Anjum
To avoid confusion, I've removed the pda version. I don't include the phone parts, so don't worry :) . Apologies for any confusion.

Just cooked up Build 28205, available in 3 flavours, get them from the first post ;) . I've changed a couple of things, so do post any feedback.

Thanks Ock. I will try it tomorrow and will update you. My first preference is M2D2 ROM. I have couple of suggestions for the ROM cookers. First put date whenever you update a ROM. Some cookers do it but some donot follow it like in first post you have put date on the first ROM but for the next M2D and ultralit ROMs there is no date written, so not sure this is updated with first one or not. Secondly I will suggest that when you update a ROM put a small note like Discussion about this ROM start from page ...(better to put a hyper link of the page from where this ROM is initially introduced). This saves a lot of time for new comeres who want to follow a particular ROM.

Guest Rebels

Happy new year OCK, this is the best christmas gift i got. was waiting eagerly. finally its here. tnx buddy. downloading now, will get back to u soon.

P.S.- Rom looks awwwwsome OCK. seems more prepared. c ya.

Edited by Rebels

Guest bobo9900

hi ock, don't know if its bug or not, on UL 28205 :)

after hardreset, customisation takes longer to restart, about 30sec, after last cab install, and no warning.

usually in your previous rom, it gives warning about rom restart after finished installing SRSWOW, and restart almost immediately.

i don't have any XDA_UC folder thou.

I have couple of suggestions for the ROM cookers. First put date whenever you update a ROM. Some cookers do it but some donot follow it like in first post you have put date on the first ROM but for the next M2D and ultralit ROMs there is no date written, so not sure this is updated with first one or not. Secondly I will suggest that when you update a ROM put a small note like Discussion about this ROM start from page ...(better to put a hyper link of the page from where this ROM is initially introduced). This saves a lot of time for new comeres who want to follow a particular ROM.

Already implemented your first suggestion  :) . Still thinking about your second suggestion...

hi ock, don't know if its bug or not, on UL 28205 ;)

after hardreset, customisation takes longer to restart, about 30sec, after last cab install, and no warning.

usually in your previous rom, it gives warning about rom restart after finished installing SRSWOW, and restart almost immediately.

i don't have any XDA_UC folder thou.

I've added some customisations before the cab installation part, that may explain the delay. As for a warning prompt before restarting, I've already added it to my todo list B) .

Guest Rebels
i love your roms ock but i think theres a bug in touch calendar in titanium build 28205 nothing is showing up

thats true accessing calender from titanium hang the phone. my dear OCK y did u put S2U2? its kinda annoying + the builtin browser to change wallpaper for landscape and vertical doesn't work properly but stuck the screen for a while instead. been using for a few hours now, overall very good, good response,wifi, BT all ok. will come back with more if i find any but pls s2u2 taking the fun out of the rom. i think a registry editor worth better than that. tnx for this cool rom man.

P.S. Good thing is u can uninstall it 4m remove program easily, so no headache :)

Edited by Rebels

Guest amb123

Hi OCK,

23093 M2D ROM.

I'm sorry for the false alarm. I figured out the e-mail issue. I forgot to edit the activesync setting. My e-mail were loading on every connection to my PC. It is fixed now. I have another question, however. I really like the omnia light calendar. I installed it. It works fine. Is there any way (registry or otherwise) to reassign the calendar widget in the home screen; so it opens the light calendar instead of poutlook?

Thank you

Guest AnhPhe
thats true accessing calender from titanium hang the phone. my dear OCK y did u put S2U2? its kinda annoying + the builtin browser to change wallpaper for landscape and vertical doesn't work properly but stuck the screen for a while instead. been using for a few hours now, overall very good, good response,wifi, BT all ok. will come back with more if i find any but pls s2u2 taking the fun out of the rom. i think a registry editor worth better than that. tnx for this cool rom man.

P.S. Good thing is u can uninstall it 4m remove program easily, so no headache :)

Try app S2U2 v2.24b here:

Install S2U2 v2.24

S2U2 v2.24 EN

Fix v2.24b:

fix_s2u2_v2.24b.zip

Guest Solidus

'I think the rom is really good! i tried a lot of different roms, and this rom is just right to be customized by whomever using it. in my opinion if all you want other features not included in the lite/clean rom, why dont you just install it later, some features might work for you and not for others.... :)

It just works, its clean, fast. i only had one problem which i also seen in other roms:

when in camera mode and taking af picture in highest resolution, when you then choose to send as message button (mms) the message pops up blank, i know that the screen show something about picture size and conversion, but nothing is showing. if i then press the blank space where the yes button should be, i can continue to edit the mesage. se picture.

post-631726-1262516351_thumb.jpg

Any thoughts???

i am using the last ROM of urs 2009.

1. does this new ROm resolve the problem that, 'option' in dialer page unable to start? because i am trying to off the dialpad sound. but unable and i only wable to tweak it by reg tweak.

Ok, another of my marathon reply post B)

Hi OCK,

Is Omnia Lite Dialer included in M2D Version ? as mentioned in your 1st post, can`t find it .....

It is included but not enabled by default. Use FavHackings under the Tools folder to enable it, and softreset.

i love your roms ock but i think theres a bug in touch calendar in titanium build 28205 nothing is showing up

I'll see if it's fixable with a file/reg edit. A bit tired today so that would be tmr.

I guess S2U2 may not be everyone's cup of tea. Ok, I may not include it by default and will instead let users have a choice B)

'I think the rom is really good! i tried a lot of different roms, and this rom is just right to be customized by whomever using it. in my opinion if all you want other features not included in the lite/clean rom, why dont you just install it later, some features might work for you and not for others.... ;)

It just works, its clean, fast. i only had one problem which i also seen in other roms:

when in camera mode and taking af picture in highest resolution, when you then choose to send as message button (mms) the message pops up blank, i know that the screen show something about picture size and conversion, but nothing is showing. if i then press the blank space where the yes button should be, i can continue to edit the mesage. se picture.

post-631726-1262516351_thumb.jpg

Any thoughts???

It could be related to the sms reply fix, will see how i can fix it. Tks for reporting.

+1

It work with the new wersion:

Chobit SmartLock-2.0D

Unfortunately, Chobit Smartlock disables the camera once it locks the phone. ( But for some reason a long-hold on the end call button to lock doesn't disable the camera.) That's why I removed Chobit Smartlock from this release. Still trying to fix this...

i am using the last ROM of urs 2009.

1. does this new ROm resolve the problem that, 'option' in dialer page unable to start? because i am trying to off the dialpad sound. but unable and i only wable to tweak it by reg tweak.

Try going to Settings - Personal - Phone, then under "keypad" choose "off". That should do the trick.

Guest lsherif

Hi OCK,

Just want to congratulate you on this piece of art, your roms are getting better & better ;) , just became an addict to your roms B) ,

trying the 28205m2d version since yesterday with no issues at all :

1.Memory figures, sensitivity & smothness are not comparable by any means :o ,

2.In addition it has most of samsung lite applications cooked in with very attractive memory figures :) ,

3. depsite of others opnions i like the s2u2 cooked in as from previous experience with it cooked in does not suck too much memory,hope you can keep it in with the upcoming builds. B)

Happy new year.