OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest uwidodo

Hi Ock,

I am using your Premium build 23557.

I've install facebook application v1.0.0.7.p,

but when I open this application all caracter are like box ([] ....) ???

I'am in Indonesia, my regional setting is English (United States)

Any one can help me ???

Many Thanks.

Guest uwidodo

Hi Ock,

Any one can help me ???

Many Thanks.

Guest uwidodo

Hi Ock,

Any one can help me ???

Many Thanks.

Guest adnet

I have problem wit Omnia Keyboard. Since Normal ROM doesn't have Samsung's keyboard I installed proper cab, but whenever I want to tape text I can't switch to text mode, just numerics. Only Samsung keyboard (full qwerty) works and Touch Imput. But for me Omnia has too small screen to use full qwerty and it's not very comfortable in every day use. I've been looking for solution but unfortunately not succeed. Hope You can help me guys.

Let me know if you're okay with me tweaking with the xml and posting it here.

Of course I won't mind ;) In fact I wanted to ask if you're okay with me including them in my roms. :P

Hi Ock, I am using your classic manila for 23557. You have made big E-mail preview in your theme, but whenever I change the theme the e-mail preview becomes small. Is there any settings that I can retain when I change theme ? Also,can you include all the stuff(features like premium) in classic manila ??? Many Thanks.

See the attached text file, just open up HTCHomeSettings.xml and replace the EmailWidget section with the attached.

I'm afraid that 5 builds have kept me really busy, so I won't be releasing a Premium build with M2D classic.

Damn ock you must have a golden source if you already got 21901 :P Can't wait ;)

Testing it now... Fingers crossed that there's no sleep bug :P

There is a program called ' Samsung Mobile Navigator. Its found when you press the start button along with the other programs. As of today, just found another copy, ' Samsung Mobile Navigator (4)'. That makes 4 copies now. Afraid they will just keep multiplying.Help!

Do you have any folder in "My Storage" or your SD card named "XDA_UC"?

I flash the rom "ock_TitaniumClassic_23557",and i find a bug "settings"→"personal"→"phone",the "OK" button doesn't work :P

just copy one ringtone to: My Documents/My Ringtones folder and everything will work great... ;)

Try corpisa's suggestion and see if it works :P

Hi Ock,I am using your Premium build 23557.I've install facebook application v1.0.0.7.p, but when I open this application all caracter are like box ([] ....) ??? I'am in Indonesia, my regional setting is English (United States) Any one can help me ???

Many Thanks.

Try installing this cab and soft reset.

I have problem wit Omnia Keyboard. Since Normal ROM doesn't have Samsung's keyboard I installed proper cab, but whenever I want to tape text I can't switch to text mode, just numerics. Only Samsung keyboard (full qwerty) works and Touch Imput. But for me Omnia has too small screen to use full qwerty and it's not very comfortable in every day use. I've been looking for solution but unfortunately not succeed. Hope You can help me guys.

Hmm.. are you using TitaniumClassic? Try installing this cab.

EmailWidget.txt

Guest FlorinP
To me, the BEST way to have Today plugins TOGETHER with M2D, is to use the "SecondToday" app. You mapping a soft key as - let's say - "2ndToday", you tapping on it and... another BLANK Today screen appears and you can do whatever you like! I'm adding 3-4 extra Today plugins from the "good-old-days" and working fine together with M2D.

hmm, found out the TouchFlo Detacher on XDA application which does an excelent job ;) Link here

Any idea on how to show the weather instead of the clock when phone is locked?

And one more:

In the e-mails preview i am stuck to "Click to view message". If i click i have the full e-mail, but i am unable to see any preview of the mail...

Am i doing something wrong?

Edited by FlorinP

Guest Bombe XIII

Hi Ock,

first of all, many thanks for your great rom!

The fastest i have test.

I try to config my wap and mms, and i ask my operator and it send me a config sms, but i got this message:

The contents of this message cannot be displayed

Did some one have any idea?

Many thanks

XIII

i have OCK Premium ROM and it is excellent but i noticed today that missed calls in call log or sent items in Messages from today (actual day) aren't chronologically! they have the last position in the register (call history). Before everything was fine. anyone have similar problem? (sorry for my English)

edit:

i sort everything by time in messages or calls setting. Which filtr did you set up in messaging? (received, message type, from or subject)

screen002.pngscreen001t.png

Edited by brxn

Guest zefiro1492

i have the rom M2D 23557 and it very good...

Now i have install the EZinput keyboard (download here in the first page) but it not good on my omnia, in landscape it bad...

i try to remove, but the PPC say: removed... but it always installated...

what can i do to remove permanently this keyboard?

Guest acmjiffry

Hi Boss

Is it possible to have the 3D message?

Thanks for your hard work

;)

OCK-Premium build 23557

Edited by acmjiffry

Guest Hanusch
i have the rom M2D 23557 and it very good...

Now i have install the EZinput keyboard (download here in the first page) but it not good on my omnia, in landscape it bad...

i try to remove, but the PPC say: removed... but it always installated...

what can i do to remove permanently this keyboard?

It is classic CAB , if you make Backup -everything all right , but now tried SK Tools or ClearTemp maybe . (learn how install and uninstall app. before flash ROM in Omnia ;) / Not disrespect ...) SK Tools help you !!! and after uninstall this , you make BackUp in future ...(Spb BackUp , Sprite Backup , I using Spb Clone )

Edited by Hanusch

Guest corpisa

jumba,

I like what you did on home tab, the screen looks better in my opinion, I was not able to see the changes in weather tab and I notice you are not using the email tab probably because of your today plug in so you did not notice it but in your settings the email preview got moved down a little bit and now it does not fit the email preview frame nice as it use to (see pictures) can you check that when you get a change, I went back to my back up for now but I would like to have yours instead.

saludos,

@hanush,

try not to write in bold letter the whole post, I think its consider not polite to do it, the same that with writing everything in upper case letters, for sure this is not your case as you help and contribute to the thread.. ;)

post-209926-1271689718_thumb.png

post-209926-1271689726_thumb.png

Edited by corpisa

Guest Jumba
Of course I won't mind smile.gif In fact I wanted to ask if you're okay with me including them in my roms. wink.gif

Hey that's cool, ock, go right ahead. That's what this community is all about. ;)

jumba,

I like what you did on home tab, the screen looks better in my opinion, I was not able to see the changes in weather tab and I notice you are not using the email tab probably because of your today plug in so you did not notice it but in your settings the email preview got moved down a little bit and now it does not fit the email preview frame nice as it use to (see pictures) can you check that when you get a change, I went back to my back up for now but I would like to have yours instead.

saludos,

Hello corpisa, I'm not sure why that has happened, I certainly didn't touch the messaging or email settings. But surely you shouldn't be applying this .xml to that theme? Unless there's something I'm missing... As for the weather tab, the changes I made are only slight - I moved the HI and LO temps a bit down, and moved the text to the right of that down as well, to align it with the HI-LO temps. Also I moved the location text up by 1 pixel. Yes, small changes. ;) Is anyone else having the same problem with the email page?

Oh here's a small present. I found the weather icons on the main page to be very rough in places, so I cleaned them up. The gfx on the weather tab are fine, it's just the home tab ones that needed work. The tweaks might not be noticeable on all the images, but you'll have to believe me they look smoother. ;) Enjoy. Copy to your \Windows folder.

HH_WEATHER_HOME_IMGS.zip

Edited by Jumba

Guest corpisa
Hello corpisa, I'm not sure why that has happened, I certainly didn't touch the messaging or email settings. But surely you shouldn't be applying this .xml to that theme? Unless there's something I'm missing... As for the weather tab, the changes I made are only slight - I moved the HI and LO temps a bit down, and moved the text to the right of that down as well, to align it with the HI-LO temps. Also I moved the location text up by 1 pixel. Yes, small changes. :P Is anyone else having the same problem with the email page?

Oh here's a small present. I found the weather icons on the main page to be very rough in places, so I cleaned them up. The gfx on the weather tab are fine, it's just the home tab ones that needed work. The tweaks might not be noticeable on all the images, but you'll have to believe me they look smoother. ;) Enjoy. Copy to your \Windows folder.

Hey Jumba !!! this thread is getting better and better every minute, your present comes as a great one for me, I was just playing around with two themes putting the home weather images I like most in a new theme i just got from JN Foundation´s rom (hehe.... I have two omnia, well just one the other is my brothers who is now happy with his iphone and is letting me play with his, great advantage this is... getting what I like from one rom and putting it on another :P ) so I´m erasing what I did and putting your images instead in my new theme ;) I will post some screen shots later..

about my email misalignment ;) not sure what to say, i will try another theme to see if it works, right now I would try JN Foundation´s htchomesettings on my phone that has ock´s latest premium to see what happens...

saludos,

PS. I would try the HTCH... again on ock´s default theme with no modifications and report back to you also.

I like what you did Jumba, this sunny weather version is a lot nicer than previous one, the sun rays used to cover to much space on the screen now I need some change in weahter conditions to see the rest, jeje...

post-209926-1271701075_thumb.jpg

post-209926-1271703435_thumb.png

Edited by corpisa

Guest linuxworld

Hi,

I tried to install the All-in-one cab for the Manila Facebook tab (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=651007) on the Premium Rom, but M2DC didn't show the new tab for Manila (I've also performed a soft-reset). Is there any solution for that? (Maybe I'm doing something wrong?!)

Thanks and compliments for these gorgeous ROMS Ock!!!

Guest corpisa

I´ll be using this for this week on Ock's premium...

*Base M2D theme by Krazy Radd extracted from check post no. 4 i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23559 Manila2D V2 G-Carbon 19.04.10 (testing it on other omnia).

* HTCHomesettings also from that rom, to get alignment over frame in Launch Browser text on Internet Tab (did not notice any other change to default theme used on premium).

* Home weather images by Jumba.

* Transparent clock by Zubnik.

* Email preview frame by me (well my cousin made it for me as I have not clue on how to do it).

* name of theme: CarbonKrazy by me.

slds,

post-209926-1271707106_thumb.png

post-209926-1271707118_thumb.png

post-209926-1271707127_thumb.png

post-209926-1271707136_thumb.png

post-209926-1271707147_thumb.png

post-209926-1271707157_thumb.png

post-209926-1271707168_thumb.png

Edited by corpisa

Guest Jumba

One more.

The big icons that appear when you scroll your finger across... I found that some of them were 78x77 pixels while the rest were at 96x96 pixels, causing them to appear off-centre and cut off (see pic for one of the fixed icons). So, here are the files. ;) As usual, copy them to the \Windows folder.

manila-5.png

I will upload a zip soon containing all of the fixes so far, when all the tweaks are done.

23557_bigicons.zip

Edited by Jumba

Guest corpisa
One more.

I will upload a zip soon containing all of the fixes so far, when all the tweaks are done.

Jumba, where have you been all this time!!!

Can you consider re-making the star icon used on operator tab? ;) it´s the only one I don´t like that much, it´s to simple in my opinion....

slds,

Edited by corpisa

Guest Jumba
Can you consider re-making the star icon used on operator tab? ;) it´s the only one I don´t like that much, it´s to simple in my opinion....

slds,

hehe, okay but it's not my theme so I don't want to change too much - just tweak a few things here and there... but I'll look at it for you when I get a chance. ;)

Edit: better? What colour are you after?

manila-7.png

23557_new_action_screen_icon.zip

Edited by Jumba

does anyone know why call logs (mised calls and outgoing calls) and sent items (messages) are shown on the last position in the list? they should be first - on the top (chronological order) but aren't!

screen002.pngscreen001t.png

I noticed this problem today. before all was ok...

I made Hard reset, and i've set up sort by time....

Guest corpisa
hehe, okay but it's not my theme so I don't want to change too much - just tweak a few things here and there... but I'll look at it for you when I get a chance. ;)

Edit: better? What colour are you after?

thanks Jumba, much better than original ;) I don't want to get picky with colors but black is my favorite but in this case it wouldn't match the other icons so the one you chose is fine by me.. ;)

slds,

Guest vince1970

hello Jumba, any way you can create a new theme without the weather overlay on the homepage in *.m2dct or zip file ??

does anyone know why call logs (mised calls and outgoing calls) and sent items (messages) are shown on the last position in the list? they should be first - on the top (chronological order) but aren't!

Problem has solved itself after midnight... everything is ok again! Weird situation! ;)

sorry for spam ;)

Edited by brxn