OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

hmm, found out the TouchFlo Detacher on XDA application which does an excelent job Link here

Any idea on how to show the weather instead of the clock when phone is locked?

And one more:

In the e-mails preview i am stuck to "Click to view message". If i click i have the full e-mail, but i am unable to see any preview of the mail...Am i doing something wrong?

Think S2U2 supports weather status but I've not tried it.

As for the email previews, I find that if emails are downloaded completely, they will be displayed in the email tab.

Hi OCK, seen WM build 23562 around.

I like Com 5 builds, will see how my testing goes :P ....

Hi Ock,

first of all, many thanks for your great rom!

The fastest i have test.

I try to config my wap and mms, and i ask my operator and it send me a config sms, but i got this message:

The contents of this message cannot be displayed Did some one have any idea?

Many thanks

XIII

I'm not too sure how to fix this. A bit of Googling showed that others have the same issue on other phones, but can't find any site with possible solutions :P .

i have OCK Premium ROM and it is excellent but i noticed today that missed calls in call log or sent items in Messages from today (actual day) aren't chronologically! they have the last position in the register (call history). Before everything was fine. anyone have similar problem? (sorry for my English)

edit:

i sort everything by time in messages or calls setting. Which filtr did you set up in messaging? (received, message type, from or subject)

Problem has solved itself after midnight... everything is ok again! Weird situation! ;)

sorry for spam ;)

I notice this when restoring some of my messages using PIMBackup. Other times they got sorted perfectly when restored form the backup. Weird huh ;) ?

i have the rom M2D 23557 and it very good...

Now i have install the EZinput keyboard (download here in the first page) but it not good on my omnia, in landscape it bad...

i try to remove, but the PPC say: removed... but it always installated...

what can i do to remove permanently this keyboard?

Have you tried a soft reset? Does the keyboard still exist? Sometimes I encounter apps which still remain on the add/remove list after uninstallation.

Hi Boss Is it possible to have the 3D message?

Thanks for your hard work

OCK-Premium build 23557

Hmm.. not too sure what you mean by 3D message, are you referring to the one in SPBMS?

Hey that's cool, ock, go right ahead. That's what this community is all about.

Hello corpisa, I'm not sure why that has happened, I certainly didn't touch the messaging or email settings. But surely you shouldn't be applying this .xml to that theme? Unless there's something I'm missing... As for the weather tab, the changes I made are only slight - I moved the HI and LO temps a bit down, and moved the text to the right of that down as well, to align it with the HI-LO temps. Also I moved the location text up by 1 pixel. Yes, small changes. Is anyone else having the same problem with the email page?

Oh here's a small present. I found the weather icons on the main page to be very rough in places, so I cleaned them up. The gfx on the weather tab are fine, it's just the home tab ones that needed work. The tweaks might not be noticeable on all the images, but you'll have to believe me they look smoother. Enjoy. Copy to your \Windows folder.

One more. The big icons that appear when you scroll your finger across... I found that some of them were 78x77 pixels while the rest were at 96x96 pixels, causing them to appear off-centre and cut off (see pic for one of the fixed icons). So, here are the files. ;) As usual, copy them to the \Windows folder. I will upload a zip soon containing all of the fixes so far, when all the tweaks are done.

You really have an eye for detail :P . Thanks Jumba, added to my kitchen for future builds ;)

Hi, I tried to install the All-in-one cab for the Manila Facebook tab (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=651007) on the Premium Rom, but M2DC didn't show the new tab for Manila (I've also performed a soft-reset). Is there any solution for that? (Maybe I'm doing something wrong?!)

Thanks and compliments for these gorgeous ROMS Ock!!!

Haha that actually works only for Sense/TF3D ;)

Jumba, where have you been all this time!!!

Can you consider re-making the star icon used on operator tab? :P it´s the only one I don´t like that much, it´s to simple in my opinion.... slds,

hehe, okay but it's not my theme so I don't want to change too much - just tweak a few things here and there... but I'll look at it for you when I get a chance. :P

Edit: better? What colour are you after?

manila-7.png

Jumba strikes again!

Guest tiger0423

Master Ock and others using Ock's ROM,

Using 23557, but I can not still use Google Map or Opera through Wifi. The weather updates properly through Wifi. I followed previous instruction. Am I doing something wrong? It seems like I am the only person with this issue. Any idea or thought? I really do not want to change to another ROM. I prefer to stick with this ROM. Thanks.

Guest zefiro1492
Have you tried a soft reset? Does the keyboard still exist? Sometimes I encounter apps which still remain on the add/remove list after uninstallation.

Yes, i remove and restar my Omnia but the keyboard it here... if i go in the Input Setting i can see this keyboard...

I want remove to clean memory and have more storage...

This keyboard it good but not work in landscape mode... and when i write sms or email use the landscape... =)

Thanks

Guest amb123
Yes, i remove and restar my Omnia but the keyboard it here... if i go in the Input Setting i can see this keyboard...

This keyboard it good but not work in landscape mode... and when i write sms or email use the landscape... =)

Thanks

Try to find registry references and delete them... Also check your windows directory... I remember having problems with uninstalation of some of the programs...

What I usually do is check for running processes (FDCsoft task manager) kill it... then windows delete from there... and then registry (should be HKLM/software...) delete from there

After that soft reset. It is not ideal to mess with the registry without knowing what consequences might be but most of the time it works. After all you are still going to have the option of HR.

Guest avarrous

thank u for a new rom 21901 ;) .... unfortunately their is no M2DV2 ;) .. if u have a time ...please ock's can you make that one.....

hai were i found this cab, Thank you in advance

See my second post for the link to the Samsung Keyboard.

Ock please COLOURS ;). Rom build 21901 is only black x(.

Used the PureBlack skin, that's why those who are afraid of the dark should avoid it ;) .

You can easily install a different theme or set a wallpaper to brighten things up.

Master Ock and others using Ock's ROM,

Using 23557, but I can not still use Google Map or Opera through Wifi. The weather updates properly through Wifi. I followed previous instruction. Am I doing something wrong? It seems like I am the only person with this issue. Any idea or thought? I really do not want to change to another ROM. I prefer to stick with this ROM. Thanks.

Hmm.. have you tried the Operator settings trick listed on my second post?

Our Direct Download Mirror for:

21901 UltraLite

Advancedpcs :P

Many thanks!

Thanks

Try to find registry references and delete them... Also check your windows directory... I remember having problems with uninstalation of some of the programs...

What I usually do is check for running processes (FDCsoft task manager) kill it... then windows delete from there... and then registry (should be HKLM/software...) delete from there

After that soft reset. It is not ideal to mess with the registry without knowing what consequences might be but most of the time it works. After all you are still going to have the option of HR.

If it bothers you, you can do a hard reset (after backing up your stuff) as that will really leave no traces of the keyboard. Seems the cab file doesn't install cleanly. It would be quite difficult to remove it otherwise as I need to compare the changes it makes and make another cab to restore the settings. Would take me quite a bit of effort (and many soft resets ;) ) to do that.

thank u for a new rom 21901 :P .... unfortunately their is no M2DV2 :P .. if u have a time ...please ock's can you make that one.....

Think that M2Dv2 is best on a WM6.5.x build, short of time to make one. I'll see how it goes first, ok? :P

------------------

Just uploaded 23563 Premium, enjoy!

Edited by ock

Guest mobilefox

I think I bricked my Omnia while trying to load 23563, first got checksum failed.

Downloaded again and on second attempt did not boot twice while loading Eboot.

;)

Is there any big difference between 23557 & 23563? (i saw the first topic but i asked about use)

I'll consider it as a minor upgrade ;)

At 23563 work good sms? Becous crashes at 23557 and other rom =/

SMS working fine for me in the last few builds.

Can provide the downloading link? Thanks

Which link do you require?

Where can I find this dial skin.

21901_UltraLite.png

It's actually by me, I may release a cab version.

I think I bricked my Omnia while trying to load 23563, first got checksum failed.

Downloaded again and on second attempt did not boot twice while loading Eboot. ;)

:P Which OS are you using, and do you have any USB devices like external harddisks or printers that are connected and turned on? I've Googled a bit and it seems related to USB ports. This thread may help you.

Restart your computer, unplug any unwanted USB devices such as external hard disks, and try flashing again.

Keep me updated ;) .

I downloaded the build and flashed again just to make sure - no problems with the file itself.

Is the sleep bug present in the latest release (23563)? Thanks.

Nope, no sleep issues noted in 23563.

Edited by ock

Guest acmjiffry

Hi Boss

till now no error ;) ...

anything i will back to u

thanks for ur hard work

ock Premium (Build 23563)

Edited by acmjiffry

Guest X-pro
Ock, build 23114 is out! -just to remind you... ;)

It could be fun to see what ock could do with a 231.. rom ;) Tried nicklas's 23103 and it was very impressive. Smooth and stable and though the core speed wasn't high like ock's it seemed very fast !!!