OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest ahhon83

Hi OCK,

Thanks for reply. Yes, you're right, the dialer didn't support wqvga, which i didn't notice at all. I did it in the middle of the night...ha....

So far, only Icon Changer cannot use. It actually appear error, but the error word disappear quite fast that i couldn't see is there any error message.

i'm goin to try your new ROM soon...

Thanks BRO for your fast reply and suppport......

Guest corpisa
1. After that, i try to change the icons set from DINIK anatasia. So, i installed the Icon Changer V2.6.cab. After i right click the icon, select "change icon", no new window appear for me to choose new icon set. So, i couldn't change the icon for extra cab that i installed.

install icon changer v2.5 for some reason v2.6 has problems with some roms but 2.5 work great.

Install in My Storage if you want and make sure you put your icons also in my storage, for some reason it does not detect them in Storage Card.

slds,

JWMDIconChanger_v2.5b.CAB

Edited by corpisa

hey everyone!

I found another problem! Maybe someone already posted about it but still!

My phone is constancly freezing when sms-ing and emailing. Just today I receved a sms and the phone freezed I made a soft reset on the reset button and all the smss were gone! ;)

any ideas whats going on?!

regards

Guest Planet99
+1 ;)

Today I installed Premium build 23563 and have to say this is the best rom I have uploaded to my phone! It's fantastic to use, stable and has most of the apps you will ever need, fantastic thank you Ock ;)

Guest waldir

OCK,

Enjoy your break. You deserve it!

Additional feedback (and hopefully some help) on the GPS that is taking so loonnnnggggg ;) to fix satellites

For those who are "heavy users" of the GPS, I just realized that the Premium version does not have the best GPS Registry settings. Suggest that you visit this link and adjust your registry as explained.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...00-i8000-omnia/

Have fun!

;)

Guest Barry_Chanlo

holy cow m2dv2 for the old build thanks ock! ;) btw is the office 2010 expires in your rom? cuz office mobile beta expires at april 5, 2010

install icon changer v2.5 for some reason v2.6 has problems with some roms but 2.5 work great.

Install in My Storage if you want and make sure you put your icons also in my storage, for some reason it does not detect them in Storage Card.

slds,

Thanks for figuring this out. I'll test v2.6 when I've time to see what causes the error

hey everyone! I found another problem! Maybe someone already posted about it but still!

My phone is constancly freezing when sms-ing and emailing. Just today I receved a sms and the phone freezed I made a soft reset on the reset button and all the smss were gone! ;)

regards

Any additional programs you've installed?

OCK,

Enjoy your break. You deserve it!

Additional feedback (and hopefully some help) on the GPS that is taking so loonnnnggggg ;) to fix satellites

For those who are "heavy users" of the GPS, I just realized that the Premium version does not have the best GPS Registry settings. Suggest that you visit this link and adjust your registry as explained.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...00-i8000-omnia/

Have fun!

;)

Yup, I removed those tweaks (as users may use different navigation software), so find the right tweak for your software from the thread.

holy cow m2dv2 for the old build thanks ock! :P btw is the office 2010 expires in your rom? cuz office mobile beta expires at april 5, 2010

Was using it yesterday, nope, didn't expire. Fast forwarded the time to 2012 and didn't expire too.

Guest onkytonk

Great rom - the best i have used! ;)

However, when not using M2D, if i enable bluetooth, and the notifier appears in the taskbar, the left softkey dissapears!

Turning off bluetooth makes the left softkey return.

Also, when reading SMS from a contact (not inbox), the kinetic scroll function gets very choppy.

I am using rom 23557.

Any one else having these issues?

EDIT: Just updated to 23563 - SMS issue is resolved. BT notifier issue still present.

Edited by onkytonk

Guest shadyfkm1987

hey people..

does anyone know of any other apps which has the same function as swype or slideIT? i liked that kinda keyboard i think it's easier to use than ones that require tapping, my slideIT demo version expired already! >_<

btw, what's the difference between build 23563 and 23557? using 23557 now, don't know whether wanna flash to a newer version or not. btw, we are suppose to hard reset before or after we flash??

thanks..

Guest JLawrence1991
btw, what's the difference between build 23563 and 23557? using 23557 now, don't know whether wanna flash to a newer version or not. btw, we are suppose to hard reset before or after we flash??

thanks..

I usually Hard Reset after I flash. My flashing procedure usually goes like this.

First check for Ock's updates ;)

Then.....

1.Charge Phone fully.

2.Re-Flash Phone part (Using XBIC1)

3.Format SD card and My Storage.

4.Flash Ock's Rom and let setup complete.

5.Hard reset.

6.Completely set-up phone(settings, contacts, weather put pictures and music on ...etc..)

7.Soft Reset.

8.Show off my flash new phone ;)

Oh and the difference in builds just read the first page, Ock tells you what he has changed tweaked etc.....

Edited by JLawrence1991

Guest X-pro
hey everyone!

I found another problem! Maybe someone already posted about it but still!

regards

I had the same with 21901 with and re-flashed. I didn't get a sound when sms arrived and when I looked in inbox there was no message. The rom install didn't work so good in this release but it might be just my phone ;) After reflash I didn't change the sounds but I don't know if it has something to do with this. After the first flash the phone didn't start the custom cab install and started with showing the dialer and not the pin input.

Guest melburnian
I had the same with 21901 with and re-flashed. I didn't get a sound when sms arrived and when I looked in inbox there was no message. The rom install didn't work so good in this release but it might be just my phone ;) After reflash I didn't change the sounds but I don't know if it has something to do with this. After the first flash the phone didn't start the custom cab install and started with showing the dialer and not the pin input.

Hey X-pro,

Did you do a hard reset after you flash? I haven't experienced this issue before, currently using 557 ROM.

Though I know my ringtone, I need to re-select the ringtone even though the setting shows my normal ringtone, it actually plays the default Windows ringtone.

After I select it seems to be fine.

Maybe with the SMS it is similar, where you have to select the notification sound? Just a thought.

Guest silentbarbosa

Please help me!

I am on ock_M2Dv2_23557 very fast and stable

but i am having a problem my stereo bluetooth headset works

only for phone calls.Playing music or watching a movie

with the headset connected the phone uses the built in speaker.

Thanks in advance.

Guest Col.W
Please help me!

I am on ock_M2Dv2_23557 very fast and stable

but i am having a problem my stereo bluetooth headset works

only for phone calls.Playing music or watching a movie

with the headset connected the phone uses the built in speaker.

Thanks in advance.

I had this problem and found that it is fixed by installing SRS WOW. After it is installed the problem doesnt occur again.

Guest Forseakyn

I have some text / sms problems, where the phone displays 1 text / sms message, but the receiver gets 2 text / sms messages. Anyone else has this? Anyone have a solution for it?

Using the Manila Classic build 23563 version.

Guest ochakov

21901 UL

1. Camera button is not working (both to start camera app and to focus/shoot)

2. Setting SmartLock to lock on dim will not wake up with a front button

Thanks

Guest X-pro
Hey X-pro,

Did you do a hard reset after you flash? I haven't experienced this issue before, currently using 557 ROM.

Though I know my ringtone, I need to re-select the ringtone even though the setting shows my normal ringtone, it actually plays the default Windows ringtone.

After I select it seems to be fine.

Maybe with the SMS it is similar, where you have to select the notification sound? Just a thought.

Thanks but I haven't got the problem I reflashed like I wrote ;)

The reason I mentioned the sound issue is that I normally copy my sounds to the windows dir and I think that the phone didn't like me over writing the sounds there. Didn't know ock already provided the sounds.

I've been testing the install of roms from shokka, sector and nicklas and they didn't need a hard reset, but with ock's rom it's a must. Think my phone is to old school to adapt to the new rom's ;) Anyone ells have similar experiences or know the difference in the different install procedures ???

By the way I've got streaming player to start from opera mini and working by setting the option in streaming player to Udp 6970 to 32000. Strange enough opera mobile will not start streaming player !!!!

And yes I know about youtube app but it's quite nice to start direct from the webpage link ;)

Edited by X-pro