OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Really polished rom,

if I want to be fussy, for me an ultralight rom shouldn't even have the titanium interface, moreover I'd like an even more sober and compact theme interface especially for the bottom bar.

Great work :)

Guest Rebels
Ok, another of my marathon reply post ;)

I guess S2U2 may not be everyone's cup of tea. Ok, I may not include it by default and will instead let users have a choice  B)

+1 :)

Guest bobo9900

hi ock, some report about UL 28205 :

1. I see ErrorRep folder generated in root, with 2 file, dataconnection.txt and mms_handler.txt

2. agps.log is generated in root, don't know if it should be disabled or not like gpsid.log

3. Saw MobileCalculator.exe in \windows, if HTC calculator doesn't need it, can delete and save 501KB of space ;)

4. Default lock on suspend still don't work. SmartLock v1.7E still buggy for your rom, v2.0D seems better, but still sometime fail to lock screen after suspend. it will be best if default lock could work.. :)

Try going to Settings - Personal - Phone, then under "keypad" choose "off". That should do the trick.

thanks for hard work and reply.

some how in my ROM does not have "phone" such function in the Settings - Personal

Anyway, still a great rellease.

Will u release another version soon? so I mayb wait for newer version later.hehe :)

About the titanium calender.

It was direct to "poutlook.exe calender" not calender.exe or tcalender.xe(omnialite)

so for it to work i think the poutlook must present.

because i replace the default calender.exe with tcalender.exe and renamed. titanium still direct to the old style calender~lol~

Edited by fense

Really polished rom,

if I want to be fussy, for me an ultralight rom shouldn't even have the titanium interface, moreover I'd like an even more sober and compact theme interface especially for the bottom bar.

Great work  ;)

I did consider a "barebones" version for SPB MS users etc. but 4 versions would really be hard to manage. 171 MB free storage is still the best I can do.

hi ock, some report about UL 28205 :

1. I see ErrorRep folder generated in root, with 2 file, dataconnection.txt and mms_handler.txt

2. agps.log is generated in root, don't know if it should be disabled or not like gpsid.log

3. Saw MobileCalculator.exe in \windows, if HTC calculator doesn't need it, can delete and save 501KB of space B)

4. Default lock on suspend still don't work. SmartLock v1.7E still buggy for your rom, v2.0D seems better, but still sometime fail to lock screen after suspend. it will be best if default lock could work.. :)

Wow bobo9900, are you a professional rom builder/tester? B) . 'Cos you know more about my roms than myself do. Very good observations and suggestions. Definitely implementing pt 3 in the next release. Big thanks!

thanks for hard work and reply.

some how in my ROM does not have "phone" such function in the Settings - Personal

Anyway, still a great rellease.

Will u release another version soon? so I mayb wait for newer version later.hehe :o

About the titanium calender.

It was direct to "poutlook.exe calender" not calender.exe or tcalender.xe(omnialite)

so for it to work i think the poutlook must present.

because i replace the default calender.exe with tcalender.exe and renamed. titanium still direct to the old style calender~lol~

Hope to get a quick fix for this out soon. Meanwhile, it's lights off for me now...

Guest bobo9900
Wow bobo9900, are you a professional rom builder/tester? :) . 'Cos you know more about my roms than myself do. Very good observations and suggestions. Definitely implementing pt 3 in the next release. Big thanks!

My omnia's internal hdd is broken, and cannot read sdcard.. i rely solely on internal storage for my apps.. so every bytes of space count, LOL.. replacement of faulty mboard and internal hdd would cost more than half price of a new set, too pricey for me, better buy a new one if i'd save enough. so for now, i'm still using it. as a decent phone use, and need space for gps maps..

Your rom with lots of free space is a lifesaver.. ;)

Guest DeLiBoRaN

hi ock

ultralite build 28205 is amazing smoth.

this is absolultly my favorite rom. and dont change a very long time.

bravo ock

you are best of the year rom cooker ;) :)

Edited by DeLiBoRaN

Guest lonely2k5

ock great rom

only as the ultralight name should say...

you should leave original keypad in and the volume control,

no customizing this things in ultralight rom please

otherwise nice rom

Guest ponteli

hello ock..

- ADDED: OmniaLite TouchCalendar (Tks Rebel for the suggestion)

- ADDED: OmniaLite Dialer

- ADDED: OmniaLite Call Log

- ADDED: OmniaLite Phone Book

how can I make default?

Ock, thank you very much for your reply.

I noticed that this rom doesn't automatically update the timing once connected with activesync.

Is it something meant to be?

Also an autolock on sleep would be nice.

I'm not sure about WoW, but luckily I can uninstall it, even though, I think I will leave it by now :)

Guest DeLiBoRaN
ock great rom

only as the ultralight name should say...

you should leave original keypad in and the volume control,

no customizing this things in ultralight rom please

otherwise nice rom

only use .cab file friends please. (go: omnia orginal aplication section)

Please dont make this ock

ultralite is currently good.

Guest lonely2k5

i didn't mean Omnia keypad and volume control but win mobile 6.5 default...

ultralight is like original win mobile with no custom from samsung or lg or htc or whatever...

Hello again,

I have a strange issue but I can't see how it can be related to the ROM, in fact I think it's not related at all, but maybe you can help me anyway.

I always used the samsung phonebook provided on this link: http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...-for-i900-i910/

but now I'm having 2 issues, the first one is that the multiple copy from sim to phone is not working anymore, the second one is that I can't create anymore categories.

Oh well, I'm sorry if it's off-topic.

Guest ...angel...

Sir does your 28205 roms have the isaac mizrahi purple theme? Because I can't get it work by just using the cab... The buttons at the bottom of the screen doesn't look good...(no circles... just the text X_X)

Guest mashimus

Hi Ock,

I was wondering if you knew how to remap the bluetooth headset button to a particular application? I would like it to start the Voice Dial application.. right now it just brings up the dialer and thats it.

Thanks

Guest amb123

Hi OCK,

Thanks for 28205 M2D.

There is a small problem. It seems that there is no way to add exception programs in S2U2 via s2u2 advanced setting. There are 6 or 7 programs in there, which is not even close to the limit of 20 per manual. Every time I try to do this the program closes and crashes manila. I used to have the same version of s2u2 on your 23093, M2D build with no such problem.

Thank you.

hello ock..

- ADDED: OmniaLite TouchCalendar (Tks Rebel for the suggestion)

- ADDED: OmniaLite Dialer

- ADDED: OmniaLite Call Log

- ADDED: OmniaLite Phone Book

how can I make default?

Which version are you using, and which of these programs are you referring to?

Ock, thank you very much for your reply.

I noticed that this rom doesn't automatically update the timing once connected with activesync.

Is it something meant to be?

Also an autolock on sleep would be nice.

I'm not sure about WoW, but luckily I can uninstall it, even though, I think I will leave it by now  :)

Not that sure on the time update part, but I'm aware that autolock doesn't work. Trying to fix it.

i didn't mean Omnia keypad and volume control but win mobile 6.5 default...

ultralight is like original win mobile with no custom from samsung or lg or htc or whatever...

Thoughts on this, any one? It will save half a meg of space

Hello again,

I always used the samsung phonebook provided on this link: http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...-for-i900-i910/

but now I'm having 2 issues, the first one is that the multiple copy from sim to phone is not working anymore, the second one is that I can't create anymore categories.

I've cooked the same version in also. Which version (Titanium/M2D) are you using? Just tested on M2D and it's working ok.

hey awesome rom (using ultralite) just wondering how to remap the Start Menu -> Lock button to S2U2? can anyone help?

I'm not sure on this one. How about mapping it to a button instead? You can lock by pressing the assigned button.

Sir does your 28205 roms have the isaac mizrahi purple theme? Because I can't get it work by just using the cab... The buttons at the bottom of the screen doesn't look good...(no circles... just the text X_X)

Nope, I've removed it. Can you post a link to the cab you're using?

Hi Ock,

I was wondering if you knew how to remap the bluetooth headset button to a particular application? I would like it to start the Voice Dial application.. right now it just brings up the dialer and thats it.

Thanks

That may not be possible. You can map another button to VC, however.

Hi OCK,

Thanks for 28205 M2D.

There is a small problem. It seems that there is no way to add exception programs in S2U2 via s2u2 advanced setting. There are 6 or 7 programs in there, which is not even close to the limit of 20 per manual. Every time I try to do this the program closes and crashes manila. I used to have the same version of s2u2 on your 23093, M2D build with no such problem.

Thank you.

I see what you mean. The wallpaper selection also doesn't work well. I'll see whether this is a problem with my rom.

Guest plguzman

OCK, did you take a look at the bug I reported? (Windows Live Messenger not reporting sound alerts with phone idle). I would love to test your ROM, but that bug makes me impossible :-(

Thanks.

Guest ...angel...
Nope, I've removed it. Can you post a link to the cab you're using?

Thanks for your reply ock..^^, Here it is>>http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=32564 I tried to install it in other ROMs without isaac mizrahi purple cooked in but unfortunately it doesn't look good... X_X

Edited by ...angel...