OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Stanislav Kupryakhin
Does it "slide back" to the original position even after you slide it to the end?

Yes, it does.

Small update: I've played a bit with unlocking, and figured out strange things - chance to unlock is better when phone was just locked. So, if I do repeated lock/unlock without or with small delays (1-2 sec), unlocking goes well and often works with first attempt!

Perhaps, it is related to sleep mode somehow...

Hey, I've played around with the skin a bit more - increased the transparency of the glass behind the title, clock, alarm/calendar and weather tab windows, added a metal tab slider and tweaked one or two other things. Be sure to copy the modified home tab weather icons from here if you want more wallpaper visible on the homepage.

Man, you r doing a great job

Many thanks 2 u & OCK

Edited by 2363

Guest smic717394
Home Connect seems useful, I've never tried it out, I suppose it's time for me to... :huh:

Home Connect is one of the best apps, you can stream on your tv or computer all your music, videos, photos as well as share some folders for quick access. I tried the cab in an older rom IA5 and its working fine, in this beautiful rom of yours its working as a client but i cant turn on the server, every time i try and save its off again is like is not even saving it.

Guest Patrick1963

Hello Ock,

Sorry, i didn't wait for your fix (Google maps on Ultra lite rom)

I re-flashed my omnia with the latest premium. Everything works! (even Gmaps)

Just one question: is it possible to move the flipclock higher up the screen (the name of my phone provider is just 2 characters long "hi") and is it possible to add an icon to the startscreen?

Edited by Patrick1963

Great idea too cook with s2u2. I love it

And regarding Touch Input, it is ncie and easy to use but it sucks because it doesn't have full landscape mode

Edited by Cr5

Guest linasg
Great idea too cook with s2u2. I love it

And regarding Touch Input, it is ncie and easy to use but it sucks because it doesn't have full landscape mode

I tried s2u2 and I don't liked it - it's unresponsive and not so lite on ram usage. I would prefer to see smartlock coocked-in again on ock's roms

Guest Kavern
Can anyone confirm this? Mine's working fine. It's odd that a clean flash still doesn't solve the issue.

Does it "slide back" to the original position even after you slide it to the end? I'll see if tweaking the cpr files will help.

I think I added in itouchsunny but then I'm not sure if it has much effects :huh: .

Try this fix (install to device) and soft reset.

I do have to adjust my headphones to get a clear reception. Mine still picks up quite a good signal. I'm using the stock headphones btw.

Home Connect seems useful, I've never tried it out, I suppose it's time for me to... :P

Sometimes registry settings don't get saved during the first few reboots. It's an odd issue with WM that seems to affect other devices as well. I've a workaround in mind but need to test that out first.

Sorry about it ock,

it is working now ... my hardware buttons are suddenly dead due to the case movements, now its solved !! Thanks a lot and sorry for the confusion.

Guest Jumba

Hey all, here's a green jeans theme. :huh:

gj-5.pnggj-6.pnggj-8.png

The .zip contains the M2DC theme file: GreenJeans.m2dct as well as the wallpaper. This particular .m2dct file is made to install over OCK's Premium roms only, I have not tested it when installing over a different theme... pls let me know if there are any problems. Enjoy.

Edit: If you prefer, here's a jeans tab slider to match the wallpaper. Install the theme then copy the zip contents to your \Windows folder using Resco Explorer or Total Commander and restart M2D.

gj-9.png

GreenJeans.zip

Jeans_Tab_Slider.zip

Edited by Jumba

Guest corpisa
@ corpisa, your attachment for make transparent clock only ?

yes, it will change your default white clock for the one shown in that picture.

slds,

Guest corpisa
Edit: If you prefer, here's a jeans tab slider to match the wallpaper. Install the theme then copy the zip contents to your \Windows folder using Resco Explorer or Total Commander and restart M2D.

gj-9.png

you made it !!!perfect match.... and in my opinion makes M2D home screen look a lot cleaner since we have the big bar with 6.5.X :P

aha.... I see 240x38, is that the trick :huh:

slds,

Edited by corpisa

Guest Jumba
you made it !!!perfect match.... and in my opinion makes M2D home screen look a lot cleaner since we have the big bar with 6.5.X :P

aha.... I see 240x38, is that the trick :huh:

slds,

240x38 is the size of the tab slider bar, yes. It took a bit of trial and error to find the right piece of wallpaper to use as the slider background (thank the gods for Photoshop - 1. take screenshot of home page 2. load it up in photoshop 3. open your wallpaper image, select all and copy 4. paste as a new layer in your screenshot image 5. switch the layer off then on again and you will see how much you need to move it down so that it's aligned with the one below 6. click the move tool and use the arrow keys to move the layer contents down, then check the alignment again (I think you need to move it down by about 15-20 pixels) 7. once the layers are aligned, set the top layer (the one with your wallpaper image) to 100% opacity then turn the layer off. select the bottom layer (the screenshot image), choose your rectangular selection tool and set it to a "fixed size" of 240x38, click on the image and drag the selection so it's exactly over the tab bar. 8. turn on the top layer again and select it. press ctrl-c to copy the selection to the clipboard, ready to be pasted into your hh_fw_tab_bg_fill.png file)

This way it should line up perfectly. :blink: I also had to lower the brightness, since the tab bar background is lighter than the main desktop for some reason.

Sorry for the ot, ock.

Edited by Jumba

Guest corpisa
240x38 is the size of the tab slider bar, yes. It took a bit of trial and error to find the right piece of wallpaper to use as the slider background (thank the gods for Photoshop - 1. take screenshot of home page 2. load it up in photoshop 3. open your wallpaper image, select all and copy 4. paste as a new layer in your screenshot image 5. switch the layer off then on again and you will see how much you need to move it down so that it's aligned with the one below 6. click the move tool and use the arrow keys to move the layer contents down, then check the alignment again (I think you need to move it down by about 15-20 pixels) 7. once the layers are aligned, set the top layer (the one with your wallpaper image) to 100% opacity then turn the layer off. select the bottom layer (the screenshot image), choose your rectangular selection tool and set it to a "fixed size" of 240x38, click on the image and drag the selection so it's exactly over the tab bar. 8. turn on the top layer again and select it. press ctrl-c to copy the selection to the clipboard, ready to be pasted into your hh_fw_tab_bg_fill.png file)

This way it should line up perfectly. :( I also had to lower the brightness, since the tab bar background is lighter than the main desktop for some reason.

Sorry for the ot, ock.

:blink: say what jumba :o

sorry if I misled you into thinking I knew how to use photoshop or similar, all this sounds like you were talking to me in Chinese :P :D why do you think I was using paint the other day B) B) :D but I´m copying you instructions in a note as my cousin talks your same language and I have a few ideas in my head where he can help me. I do have adobe photoshop elements on my PC, can I pull that of with that program? I will like to give it a try myself... :huh:

saludos,

Guest Jumba
:P say what jumba :blink:

I do have adobe photoshop elements on my PC, can I pull that of with that program? I will like to give it a try myself... :huh:

lol, no problem man, I think you can do this in Elements, if you're feeling brave.

Guest thekevster
Is it possible to use these roms for the i910? They look fantastic!

if you tried to flash one of these ROMs, it defenitely wouldnt work and there is a chance it will brick your i910.

the only way that you could get this ROM onto an i910 is if you got permission from ock to share his sys and ext packages, and then you would have to get someone to cook it in with an i910 OEM.

Edited by thekevster

Guest gjjh25

Ock,

I Had the problem with the videos not recording and playing, so i installed your cab to correct this. They now record and play perfectly within the camera application.

But i cant seem to play them as a file on their own i get the message not recognised? Am i doing something wrong?

Guest ccheong68
Anybody else strugling with the unlock screen on the M2D Build 23563?

I encountered problem wth S2U2. Unable to pick up incoming call. I have uninstalled and use the dafult lock, so far no problem.

Guest slmalg

Hi Ock

I find that your roms is the best

i use it one after one as soon as you build a new version

if you can add some powrfull applications like

recordcall

smartlock

msn messenger

it will be very nice

thanks