OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest kjub6

vote for

record call

or better audio notes !!

because the default usage ... tap notes tap menu tap recording bar tap record is toooo slow :huh: ... something like to use a side button and directly start to record an audionote and all steps mentioned befor will be done automaticaly

thx for help

Guest darkside80

Sort of a problem.

After a soft reset the phone will freeze right after loading touchflo. I have to reset 2 or 3 time, with the reset button before it works well. If I turn off the phone completely and take out the battery for a couple of seconds it will work, no need to reset again.

+1 to lock screen problem.Very irritating

Guest Patrick1963

I installed the newest Google maps V4.1.0 (#44). Voice-control works (on Ock_premium_23563)

ps: darkside80, what is your problem with the lockscreen? (i works great for me)

Edited by Patrick1963

Guest andrew.mazlim
vote for

record call

or better audio notes !!

because the default usage ... tap notes tap menu tap recording bar tap record is toooo slow :huh: ... something like to use a side button and directly start to record an audionote and all steps mentioned befor will be done automaticaly

thx for help

I don't using them both; but I could vote for record call...

Guest ducristi
Anybody else strugling with the unlock screen on the M2D Build 23563?

I have the same problem , I need to slide 3 or even 4 times before it would open .

But I have almost the same problem with setting a time for an appointment in the Touch Calendar .

Tough it is not big deal because I do not use it 10 or 20 times a day. But the slide I use a lot.

Thanks OCK for all the hard work.

very much appreciated, and I read all your replies and posts here.

:huh:

Guest ems123

Hi Everyone. I was trying to revert back to old rom but the grandprix download is stuck at 55% and not moving. i dont want to cancel it incase i brick the phone

Can any please help me???????????????????????????? :huh:

I would be so greatful.

Reply asap

Guest ducristi
Quick Fix for unlock screen..... It will revert back to original unlock buttons

Just copy these 2 files into the windows folder and replace current files using active sync.

thanks krugering , will try out all day tomorrow and come back with a feedback

Guest Patrick1963

Hello Ock,

1) I can't place more than 18 shortcuts to applications on the "programs"-tab (Ock_premium)23563). Is that a bug?

2) I have got a ringtone set for a specific contact. When she calls i first hear a bit of the "normal" ringtone and then i hear the specified ringtone. Is that a bug too?

ps: (different topic) Unlock-screens

It is a known fact that on a Omnia i900 it is difficult to do anything when there is SUNSHINE. (to dial a friend / unlock the device, you need to seek out the shadows)

How about a unlock screen that can be unlock when your in plain daylight? (so, when you see nothing on the screen of the device)

For instance: drawing a random circle (not following a specified path on the screen/not drawing at a fixed speed/not "draging" an object across the screen) ?

Edited by Patrick1963

Guest Hanif Jiwani

Dear OCK

I am using your build 23563 Premium rom from day one (20-04-2010) & satisfied with it. . please add the MSN messenger in your next rom. Thanks

:huh:

Guest melburnian
I encountered problem wth S2U2. Unable to pick up incoming call. I have uninstalled and use the dafult lock, so far no problem.

Interesting. Have been using S2U2 for awhile with OCk's rom and never had a problem. The only thing I found and it is not biggy is that the volume control in S2U2 doesn't work but I don't know if that's because it is using the Lite-Volume controls.

Are you using the slide to answer the calls?

Guest ccheong68
Interesting. Have been using S2U2 for awhile with OCk's rom and never had a problem. The only thing I found and it is not biggy is that the volume control in S2U2 doesn't work but I don't know if that's because it is using the Lite-Volume controls.

Are you using the slide to answer the calls?

No. There were two buttons (Red/Green) on the screen for incoming call and I unable to use either of the buttons. The phone freezed at that screen and eventually I get a missed call.

Guest sapnesh

Hi,

I installed the Premium version of your Build and working wonderful accept the Touch Calendar. Phone freezes when i open the calendar. can you suggest or help me to rectify this.

Guest Toldo

I was wondering how can I get the custom start icon. I can't find it anywhere, even amongst the theme files. Could someone provide it?

I can't dump the rom with executor, I guess because I'm running Win7 x64..

Edited by Toldo

Guest kvmarinov

Hi,

My Omnia is with original ROM (PDA Version: DXHJ1 / Phone Version: DXHJ1) and I'm considering upgrading it to the ock's Premium build.

Is there any need to upgrade the Phone module before installing the build? And how to do that?

Thanks!

Guest Toldo

Your radio is quite old, I'd suggest upgrading the radio also (but it's not obligatory, if you don't have any reception problems, just leave it as it is). You can do it with GrandPrix updater, I guess the instruction is somewhere around the forum.

Guest Jumba

Hi, was just tweaking the clock a bit and thought you might like it. Cleaned up the animation and made it whiter, also moved the am/pm to a better position. It goes well with the GreenJeans theme I posted earlier...

manila-18-cropped.png

I've also tweaked the GreenJeans tab slider, so it matches the background about perfectly now. Enjoy.

Unzip the files to your \Windows directory.

GreenClock.zip

Improved_GreenJeans_Tab_Slider.zip

Edited by Jumba

Guest Jumba
Jumba! I love the jeans theme! THNX

Cool man, then we have similar tastes. :huh: I've always wanted a nice and clean greenish theme but couldn't find one to my liking, so why not make one? Manila isn't hard to figure out, more people should try it.

Guest skoda60

First time flashed to your latest m2d ROM. It have regional language selection for Chinese. It was very inportance to me. All my programs was working fine including han calender. It was speedy yet you added those program just suited me. Thank ock for your hard works and great ROM. The import function of cachemate was very slow, not your faults which was due to DXID1 ROM. Do you going to cook with DXIJ1 ROM. Cachemate was working fine on DXHK3 and DXIJ1 ROM.

Hi Guys!

Just wanted to pop in here to check how's everyone doing. Gotta rush off soon though so I'll catch up on the queries over the weekend.

Next release will be in a week's time, hope to test everything out by then, and hopefully include a brand new M2D skin :huh:

See you guys soon!

Guest smic717394
Hi Guys!

Just wanted to pop in here to check how's everyone doing. Gotta rush off soon though so I'll catch up on the queries over the weekend.

Next release will be in a week's time, hope to test everything out by then, and hopefully include a brand new M2D skin :huh:

See you guys soon!

Please, please, please include the Home Connect in your next ROM