OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest aci666
Hi Guys!

Just wanted to pop in here to check how's everyone doing. Gotta rush off soon though so I'll catch up on the queries over the weekend.

Next release will be in a week's time, hope to test everything out by then, and hopefully include a brand new M2D skin :P

See you guys soon!

Would you include a new icon looks promising? new look :huh:

I love your roms

Guest Acogu

Hi Ock!, great rom your last one,

Maybe its a dumb question, but i never thought to buy a BT headset, and now i wanna try one,

I made some tests with a S9 BT headset, but only the phone function works, and i want to hear some music.

Your latest rom support it or i'll have to install something to make it works?

Thanks Master!

Guest krugerjq

Hi OCK

Very nice Rom "Build 23563 M2D".

I like the new Samsung keyboard. Don't you have a Phone dialer in the same color scheme?

One problem is the lock screen. Very difficult to unlock. I replaced it with the default unlock buttons. Actually works very well and you can still see the whole screen with all the info.

Thanks again for the hard work.

Guest Acogu

Maybe its a dumb question, but i never thought to buy a BT headset, and now i wanna try one,

I made some tests with a S9 BT headset, but only the phone function works, and i want to hear some music.

Thanks Master!

Does anyone can help me? I've already search in the forum, and tried som apps but nothing so far.

Guest apost

Thanks OCK, your last rom was perfect. You have worked too hard. I have tried 100 Rom and maybe more. Build 23563 is the most complete rom And finally we should not be exaggerated. It's just a cellphone. It is not a rocket . And all you friends, what else this genius can do for us? He has done everything.

Guest skoda60

Thanks Master!

I have the same problem on my Clip Music 801. Still seaching for solution. I was on M2D latest testing phase.

Guest ccheong68
Quick Fix for unlock screen..... It will revert back to original unlock buttons

Just copy these 2 files into the windows folder and replace current files using active sync.

Thanks for the cab.. My phone is working fine.. No trouble to unlock..

OCK greetings.

I'm using your's ROM for a long time. Very good very fast, but smartreader (DiaOCR) could not up and running. I would be glad if you return to me this issue.

Hello Ock,

Sorry, i didn't wait for your fix (Google maps on Ultra lite rom)

I re-flashed my omnia with the latest premium. Everything works! (even Gmaps)

Just one question: is it possible to move the flipclock higher up the screen (the name of my phone provider is just 2 characters long "hi") and is it possible to add an icon to the startscreen?

That's possible by editing HTCHomeSettings.xml, I'm not sure if IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_RECT is the correct one though.

I tried s2u2 and I don't liked it - it's unresponsive and not so lite on ram usage. I would prefer to see smartlock coocked-in again on ock's roms

I remembered removing it as I had issues with newer versions. I'll try an older build and see...

Is there any option to increase the Torch Button timing?

Not that I'm aware of :blink:

Ock,

I Had the problem with the videos not recording and playing, so i installed your cab to correct this. They now record and play perfectly within the camera application.

But i cant seem to play them as a file on their own i get the message not recognised? Am i doing something wrong?

Unfortunately files recorded before the fix won't be playable. Seems some new WMP indexing service introduced in COM5 builds are affecting video recordings.

Anybody knows how can I replace the Digital clock in the Home tab with an Analog one?

You can try searching the M2D theme thread a theme with the analog clock. They seem to be very rare for M2Dv2 especially though.

Hi Ock

I find that your roms is the besti use it one after one as soon as you build a new version

if you can add some powrfull applications like

recordcall

smartlock

msn messenger

it will be very nice

thanks

Will consider these, thanks!

Sort of a problem.

After a soft reset the phone will freeze right after loading touchflo. I have to reset 2 or 3 time, with the reset button before it works well. If I turn off the phone completely and take out the battery for a couple of seconds it will work, no need to reset again.

+1 to lock screen problem.Very irritating

I have the same problem , I need to slide 3 or even 4 times before it would open .

But I have almost the same problem with setting a time for an appointment in the Touch Calendar .

Tough it is not big deal because I do not use it 10 or 20 times a day. But the slide I use a lot.

Thanks OCK for all the hard work.

very much appreciated, and I read all your replies and posts here.

:huh:

I'm not sure if the freezing prob's got to do with autorun. I'll implement something different in my next release. Will also check the lockscreen prob.

Hi Everyone. I was trying to revert back to old rom but the grandprix download is stuck at 55% and not moving. i dont want to cancel it incase i brick the phone

Can any please help me???????????????????????????? :P

I would be so greatful.

Reply asap

Sorry, saw this late, hope you got it running. I encountered this once, and had to unplug it. However, if eboot is flashed successfully, it's unlikely that you'll brick your phone.

Quick Fix for unlock screen..... It will revert back to original unlock buttons

Just copy these 2 files into the windows folder and replace current files using active sync.

Tks krugerjq!

post-615996-1272611547_thumb.png

Hello Ock,

1) I can't place more than 18 shortcuts to applications on the "programs"-tab (Ock_premium)23563). Is that a bug?

2) I have got a ringtone set for a specific contact. When she calls i first hear a bit of the "normal" ringtone and then i hear the specified ringtone. Is that a bug too?

ps: (different topic) Unlock-screens

It is a known fact that on a Omnia i900 it is difficult to do anything when there is SUNSHINE. (to dial a friend / unlock the device, you need to seek out the shadows)

How about a unlock screen that can be unlock when your in plain daylight? (so, when you see nothing on the screen of the device)

For instance: drawing a random circle (not following a specified path on the screen/not drawing at a fixed speed/not "draging" an object across the screen) ?

1) Think that's a limitation to M2Dv2. If I've not mistaken earlier versions can support more shortcuts.

2) Haven't played around with custom ringtones, I'll see if I can test it out.

I know that S2U2 runs at full brightness, I'm not sure of winmo alternatives that allow you to draw shapes to unlock though.

Hi, I installed the Premium version of your Build and working wonderful accept the Touch Calendar. Phone freezes when i open the calendar. can you suggest or help me to rectify this.

Do you have lots of appointments added? You can also get back the default calendar by installing the cab on my first page.

I was wondering how can I get the custom start icon. I can't find it anywhere, even amongst the theme files. Could someone provide it?

I can't dump the rom with executor, I guess because I'm running Win7 x64..

Do you mean the start menu icon (Windows Logo)? I've attached it in my previous post. One post above :o .

First time flashed to your latest m2d ROM. It have regional language selection for Chinese. It was very inportance to me. All my programs was working fine including han calender. It was speedy yet you added those program just suited me. Thank ock for your hard works and great ROM. The import function of cachemate was very slow, not your faults which was due to DXID1 ROM. Do you going to cook with DXIJ1 ROM. Cachemate was working fine on DXHK3 and DXIJ1 ROM.

I've seen only DZIA and DXID OEMs, can you share the link to DXIJ1? Tried searching but only saw links for the Omnia II.

Would love to take a look.

Would you include a new icon looks promising? new look :huh: I love your roms

Haven't tried that one yet :D A "problem" with using these icons is that any new app's icon would look odd beside all of these new icons. B) I personally prefer those without edges/boxes around them.

Thanks Master!

Someone mentioned that installing SRSWOW would fix this problem. I think it could be due to some BT files in the build. I'll see if switching to another COM build would solve this problem.

Hi OCK

Very nice Rom "Build 23563 M2D".

I like the new Samsung keyboard. Don't you have a Phone dialer in the same color scheme?

One problem is the lock screen. Very difficult to unlock. I replaced it with the default unlock buttons. Actually works very well and you can still see the whole screen with all the info.

Thanks again for the hard work.

Do you mean the Samsung keyboard skin in my roms? It's by escobol actually. Don;t know if he's got other skins for other apps.

Hi does anyone know how to change the skin of the lock screen in OCK's Premium M2Dv2 23562 Rom Build? :blink:

You can take a look at this thread for some cool lockscreen skins. (Plus two I ported recently from DJ Pete's & Cendaryn's works)

EDIT: Sorry, left out on your post, gg1. I'll test SmartReader out for my next release. Todo list getting longer... :P

Edited by ock

Guest amb123

Hi OCK,

There is an interesting app... http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...autocalllocker/.

Check it out, if you find that it is useful, you might consider cooking it in the future ROMs. I've been using it for a while. It works perfectly on your 23518 M2D ROM. No conflicts with everything I have installed on it.

In my case, it took some tweaking of S2U2 but after that everything works great. The author of the thread disappeared; so, I am not sure about his permission.

Thank you

Edited by amb123

Guest onkytonk

hi Ock,

After trying a few different taskbars, I've lost your taskbar with the 10% battery - it has gone back to original WM version.

Do you (or anyone here) have this taskbar as a separate cab so i dont have to hard reset please?

Guest Hanif Jiwani
Hi Guys!

Just wanted to pop in here to check how's everyone doing. Gotta rush off soon though so I'll catch up on the queries over the weekend.

Next release will be in a week's time, hope to test everything out by then, and hopefully include a brand new M2D skin :huh:

See you guys soon!

Hi ock

it's good to know that you will release new build rom in a week's time. :P

Guest Hanif Jiwani
Hi Guys!

Next release will be in a week's time, hope to test everything out by then, and hopefully include a brand new M2D skin :huh:

See you guys soon!

Hi ock

please add MSN Messenger in a NEW ROM. :P

Guest kjub6

record call ... vs ... audionotes

please please ... I really need audionotes on side button ! ... press one button and start recording of note ...

look please at Audio Notes Touch 1.3 from iwindowsmobile ... I used it for a while and its just greate

plus it says > Call recording is available on a limited number of devices where hardware permits.

so it has both record call and record audionotes :huh:

Guest Xanthou

Hello guys,

Ock is the best cooker ever!!!!

I am very satisfied with his roms.

One bug though as I face it some times and still in this rom (titanium 23563) is

that the notifications sounds for incoming sms doesn't work.It will work after

a soft reset for the first sms but after a short of time still no notifications.

Any ideas of how to fix it?

thanks

Edited by Xanthou

Guest gjjh25

Ock

QUOTE(gjjh25 @ Apr 28 2010, 18:19) *

Ock,

I Had the problem with the videos not recording and playing, so i installed your cab to correct this. They now record and play perfectly within the camera application.

But i cant seem to play them as a file on their own i get the message not recognised? Am i doing something wrong?

Unfortunately files recorded before the fix won't be playable. Seems some new WMP indexing service introduced in COM5 builds are affecting video recordings.

So I am using an old build at the moment if i upgrade to your latest then the video recordings will be ok?

Guest darkside80
hi Ock,

After trying a few different taskbars, I've lost your taskbar with the 10% battery - it has gone back to original WM version.

Do you (or anyone here) have this taskbar as a separate cab so i dont have to hard reset please?

I'm using GRadd Stylez TaskGTR4 BILBOBRIAN from here: http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...mp-player-more/

But there are others to chose from.

Guest gerardlso

I there I've just installed "ock_Premium_23563" on my i900 and I've tried to add some tools.

To do that I need to see my device on the USB as a mass storage unit to avoid using ActiveSync.

But my i900 is now configured for ActvieSync and I couldn't locate where to change the USB settings.

Please who knows what to do to change these settings ? Can you explain to me...

Regards,

MG

Guest Jumba
I there I've just installed "ock_Premium_23563" on my i900 and I've tried to add some tools.

To do that I need to see my device on the USB as a mass storage unit to avoid using ActiveSync.

But my i900 is now configured for ActvieSync and I couldn't locate where to change the USB settings.

Please who knows what to do to change these settings ? Can you explain to me...

Regards,

MG

Start button > Settings > Connections > USB Connection Mode