OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Skyways

Hi people Day 5 whit newer pemium ROM And I can say much better. Honesty beong my imagination :P

Bugs that i saw wheter update on home screen still bizare sunny 24 H. a day whit is not bad but wrong :huh:

Lock slider stuck some time but not bad (I saw fix but do not find that seriose -may affect to somthing)

O insist to say phone part work realy good this time realy GOOD just made for proximatl sensor and we do not have this but who care.

Great job Ock and good help from rest of people here. (mean where scare me while upgrade - have to do that 2 times on forst stop on 50%)

Guest krugerjq
Hi, was just tweaking the clock a bit and thought you might like it. Cleaned up the animation and made it whiter, also moved the am/pm to a better position. It goes well with the GreenJeans theme I posted earlier...

manila-18-cropped.png

I've also tweaked the GreenJeans tab slider, so it matches the background about perfectly now. Enjoy.

Unzip the files to your \Windows directory.

Hi Jumba

Nice work,

Dont you have a 24 hour clock?

Guest Skyways

Clock is nise but animation miss not for me. Another bug or my problem :P I got mail settings check each 60 min. some time - that go wrong some how and bild traffic for nothing and drain fully battery than go offline. That happen on present premium ROM cople of times and first time whit that (latest Premium) :huh:

Guest Renesco
Quick Fix for unlock screen..... It will revert back to original unlock buttons

Just copy these 2 files into the windows folder and replace current files using active sync.

Hi

Sorry for the stupid question but i cant find windows folder on my phone when using active sync or even mass storage.

How do i copy these 2 files ?

I tried to copy them by phones file manager but it refuses to cooperate ;p (file in use)

Thanks

Guest Skyways

I also mate that because limit my intervention because can understand some of protsedures and yes look like there is no Windows directory from Activ sink

Edited by Skyways

Guest amb123

Hi OCK and guys,

I have a little problem. I've been trying to add a bookmark to my internet tab. Well... I see the icon and it does work... partially... When I try to open the website I've added it opens my home page instead of indicated URL. I am using opera mini 5 as my default browser.

Also, I can't find where opera saves its bookmarks. The idea is to point it in registry directly to the bookmark instead of putting the URL pass.I went through all possible locations on my device with no luck.

Help please!!!

Thank you

Guest krugerjq
Hi

Sorry for the stupid question but i cant find windows folder on my phone when using active sync or even mass storage.

How do i copy these 2 files ?

I tried to copy them by phones file manager but it refuses to cooperate ;p (file in use)

Thanks

If you connect the phone, Active Sync should start. On your PC you must open Active Sync and there must be a “Explore button”. Press that and a window will open with a few folders. Double Click on the one that says "My Windows mobile device". There should be a folder that says "Windows". Double Click the Windows folder and "Copy" the 2 files in there. It will tell you that the files exist. Overwrite them. Restart phone.

Guest Skyways
If you connect the phone, Active Sync should start. On your PC you must open Active Sync and there must be a “Explore button”. Press that and a window will open with a few folders. Double Click on the one that says "My Windows mobile device". There should be a folder that says "Windows". Double Click the Windows folder and "Copy" the 2 files in there. It will tell you that the files exist. Overwrite them. Restart phone.

Hm I know what you mean but see what I see perhaps "Renesco" saw same (sorry upload and photos to show)

post-519610-1272716409_thumb.jpg

post-519610-1272716447_thumb.jpg

Edited by Skyways

Guest Jumba

You may have your system set to hide system files and folders. Try this - on your PC go to Control Panel > Folder Options > (view tab) > Tick "Show hidden files and folders", untick "Hide protected operating system files" and "Hide extensions for known filetypes" - then hit Apply. Then try ActiveSync again. If you've already done this then I'm not sure what the problem could be, but it does seem to be hiding your system folder for some reason...

Guest Renesco

"untick "Hide protected operating system files""

This one helped, cheers Jumba :huh:

Edited by Renesco

Guest Skyways
You may have your system set to hide system files and folders. Try this - on your PC go to Control Panel > Folder Options > (view tab) > Tick "Show hidden files and folders", untick "Hide protected operating system files" and "Hide extensions for known filetypes" - then hit Apply. Then try ActiveSync again. If you've already done this then I'm not sure what the problem could be, but it does seem to be hiding your system folder for some reason...

Thanks mate you mean to unchek here? and yes you are on right way it imidiatly show Windows foloder :P

So that is reasom why some of others cant see it - i belive :huh:

post-519610-1272719868_thumb.jpg

post-519610-1272719902_thumb.jpg

Guest Skyways

That is sorted I got now stuped qestion those files for lock screen deny copy

Edited by Skyways

Guest Renesco

Hmm seems i have 2nd problem.... After opening "Windows" and when i try to copy 2 files it says that i dont have permision to do this :huh:

Guest Skyways
Hmm seems i have 2nd problem.... After opening "Windows" and when i try to copy 2 files it says that i dont have permision to do this :P

Is it shown that? If yes we got same problem :huh:

post-519610-1272721112_thumb.jpg

Guest Skyways

I try some ideas but no luck till now may be some how omnia need to be off than plase those stuff of .... no idea how just made some tests

At end may give up it is not so bad. Battery drain caused by some system task stuck is mager than this. Not often but happen

Edited by Skyways

Guest krugerjq
Yes

Hi, You must have Admin rights on your PC to be able to copy these files. What Operating system do you guys have?

Guest Skyways
try using totalcommander as the omnia file explorer instead of the origianl one...:huh:

Idea is to copy on devise and try that file manager to move them on windows directory - sounds good will try now