OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Skyways
Idea is to copy on devise and try that file manager to move them on windows directory - sounds good will try now

Show error copyng files while i try to pase them on windows directory :huh:

Guest Jumba

Step 1:

Download and install Total Commander or Resco Explorer to your device.

Step 2:

Copy files onto your memory card.

Step 3:

Use Resco or TC to copy the files to your windows directory.

Normal WinMo File Explorer/Manager will not let you overwrite system files.

Guest amb123
Hi OCK and guys,

I have a little problem. I've been trying to add a bookmark to my internet tab. Well... I see the icon and it does work... partially... When I try to open the website I've added it opens my home page instead of indicated URL. I am using opera mini 5 as my default browser.

Also, I can't find where opera saves its bookmarks. The idea is to point it in registry directly to the bookmark instead of putting the URL pass.I went through all possible locations on my device with no luck.

Help please!!!

Thank you

I've tried to work around the problem. I created the URL shortcut and saved it in My Device. I've tried to edit registry again, pointing it precisely to the shortcut... Still no luck... It still opens to the opera's homepage not to the required web-page.

Does anyone know how to resolve it.

Guest Skyways
Step 1:

Download and install Total Commander or Resco Explorer to your device.

Step 2:

Copy files onto your memory card.

Step 3:

Use Resco or TC to copy the files to your windows directory.

Normal WinMo File Explorer/Manager will not let you overwrite system files.

Exelent mate it work that way :huh: I use Resco and no problem

Guest 2363

Anybody knows how can I add more useful TABs to Ock_M2Dv2_Build 23563 & where can I get 'em from???

I found many topics about this but no one compatible with the mentioned version (TouchFlo 2.0.1919.1432)

Thanx in advance.

Guest Petter88

Hi,

I have updated quite recently to your latest rom, and when I updated I also downloaded the latest s2u2 (2.40). I don't know if this is a rom-specific problem, but s2u2 always shows that headset is connected, not a big problem but a bit annoying, only way I managed to get rid of this was by connecting my bt-headset and then disconnecting it again thou the problem came back after soft reset. anyone knows of a more permanent solution?

Guest summoner

OCK - Another excellent creation! You top your previous ones again!

This ROM is very slick, quick and nimble and I enjoy using it very much!

Bug reports so far:

1. I've had 2 .net related problems (can't run touch-alarm and sashimi manual tiered-install requires .net) - when I try to install .net 3.5 it says it's already installed.

2. Google maps 4.1 works well and doesn't crash (!) at last. I still get blocky text when placenames are not in English.

All the best,

Summoner

Guest Alien-Tech

Indeed OCK, I had a few extra hours of free time in which I tried a few (let's say 5 different) roms, but your last rom over tops them all.

Guest lkhz

I can't connect into WiFi (Ad-Hoc). Tried Third party applications also (WiFi Monster/WeFi). It can discover network. But connecting to it is impossible.

NOTE : I use Latest Premium Rom

Any help??

Guest kalekume

Hi OCK,

i use your rom "manila classic Build 23563". All works fine, great work.

But i have a problem with "all settings" softkey. It opens "connections appliation" (settings->connections->connections) instead of "connections folder" (settings -> connections).

do you know/provide a fix for it?

Edited by kalekume

Guest vkojchevski

First let me thank you for your great ROM. I assume this is not really a problem with the ROM itself but more of an issue with M2D. Nevertheless, after searching the net (found nothing at all), I am forced to ask my question here.

Under Programs tab, or launcher... The icons are overlapping with the text labels. I was wondering if there is a way to fix their positioning or at least turn off the labels completely. Its quite annoying, considering the rest of the interface works flawlessly (so far).

Keep up the good work OCK.

Guest 2363
I can't connect into WiFi (Ad-Hoc). Tried Third party applications also (WiFi Monster/WeFi). It can discover network. But connecting to it is impossible.

NOTE : I use Latest Premium Rom

Any help??

I'm facing the same problem in M2Dv2 Rom, I tried to 'Delete' the network from (Manage wireless Networks) then setup the network again, but never connected to the internet although I can use the internet normally from mobile!

also tried 'Hard Reset' .... But the same issue :huh:

NB: Running Win Vista Business.

Guest 2363
Can you add 1% driver to your rom, it will be great rom i've ever used.....

Thank you!

Here u r

Install:

1. Install developer certificates (attached)

2. Download zylonite_battdrvr.zip

3. Copy (with Resco File Explorer) attached zylonite_battery.dll to you \windows\ directory and overwrite original file

3. Reboot (Soft reset)

Remove:

1. Rename \windows\zylonite_battery.dll to anything else (for example to 1.dll)

2. Reboot (Soft reset). Original file will be recovered from you ROM

3. Delete renamed file (1.dll)

Certs.cab

zylonite_battdrvr.zip

Edited by 2363

Guest gogothesaint

when I call someone and he is having another call i used to get a message on my screen saying "Call is waiting"

but after installing ock rom 23557 i dont get this message anymore

did anyone face this problem or have a solution

thanks

Edited by gogothesaint

Guest barbs666
Here u r

Install:

1. Install developer certificates (attached)

2. Download zylonite_battdrvr.zip

3. Copy (with Resco File Explorer) attached zylonite_battery.dll to you \windows\ directory and overwrite original file

3. Reboot (Soft reset)

Remove:

1. Rename \windows\zylonite_battery.dll to anything else (for example to 1.dll)

2. Reboot (Soft reset). Original file will be recovered from you ROM

3. Delete renamed file (1.dll)

thanks mate,

but seems that rar file is corrupt???? tried downloading 4 times

Guest dollar99
This ROM is very slick, quick and nimble and I enjoy using it very much!

Bug reports so far:

1. I've had 2 .net related problems (can't run touch-alarm and sashimi manual tiered-install requires .net) - when I try to install .net 3.5 it says it's already installed

For me it works well.

I use 23563 M2D rom and had installed Touch alarm normally in XDA_UC, works perfectly.

Guest bensmokie

I don't know if it is right place to write what i think But i need help, So if anybody can help i would appreciated, I Flashed My Samsung Yesterday with this Rom, Well its Quite Impressive , just that I have this Bluetooth Headphone, I can't get it to connect to my phone but before that it worked very well What could be the problems?

Guest kalekume
I don't know if it is right place to write what i think But i need help, So if anybody can help i would appreciated, I Flashed My Samsung Yesterday with this Rom, Well its Quite Impressive , just that I have this Bluetooth Headphone, I can't get it to connect to my phone but before that it worked very well What could be the problems?

try installing SRS WOW.

Here the how to:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...wow-hd-1-5-1-0/

Edited by kalekume

Guest vince1970
Hi, sorry for the late reply... here you go. I have removed the background from the icons as best I can.

manila-9.png

If you are using OCK's premium roms (23557 and 23563) unzip the archive to your \Windows folder and overwrite the originals, using Total Commander or Resco Explorer. Then restart M2D.

Enjoy. You will also find you have saved 1.6MB in space. :huh:

Please test and let me know if there are any problems.

Sure Vince1970,

Made a small change but looks better in my opinion, again all credit to designers, this is just a compilation of things I like from 3 or 4 themes put into one nice black theme..

Ock23563blacktheme

slds,

hey guys, thanks for sharing the theme and HH_WEATHER_HOME files.

the M2D themes are very nice.

Guest illusion786

Is anyone else having issues with the Task bar icons not working on MD2 21901? Or is it just me?

when pressed on, such as call notifications, Gprs icon, battery icon and signal icon it don't load the default programs. For some reason only the sound icon works and the X button. The problem im having is that when MD2 is loaded i cant clear my missed call notifications. Well i tried clearing it using the task.b icons that's when i realised it wasn't functioning when the icons were being pressed.

Can someone help me with this please :huh:

PS. I loaded XBIC1 Radio and the 21901 MD2 rom last night and its giving me Outstanding battery performance. Charged last night 1 am and its now 13:13 charge is still at 100%

Thank you

post-242561-1272889074_thumb.png

Edited by illusion786

Guest illusion786

Ignore the previous post...... Just realised it was HTC X button that was disabling the functions for some reason. got rid of it.