OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest bundia

hey OCK !

noob question , my friend just bought a used omnia with a

PDA: i900jpid1/jpid1

Phone: i900jvic3

and i think is it too old to flash your roms on it at once ?

or should i flash an hh3 ? first or something ?

and if there are any other steps , please tell me

waiting for your reply :huh: thanks in advance

Guest Skysoft

Hi, anyone has the cab file to install "File Manager" included in premium? It's a really well replacement for File Explorer :huh:

Guest 2363
Hi, anyone has the cab file to install "File Manager" included in premium? It's a really well replacement for File Explorer :huh:

+1 :P

Guest wyver
Archives ___________________

Check my blog for my older roms :huh:

Tips _______________________

Using XDA_UC to install programs automatically

My roms include a customised (with progress bar :blink: ) version of XDA_UC. Here's how you can automate cab installations. Do note that some cabs that require user input (press a button to accept terms etc.) are not supported (yet :P ).

1. Create a folder named "XDA_UC" under "My Storage" or under your storage card. Put all your cab files inside.

2. That's all! After the first restart, tap on the screen to begin after flashing, and the cab installation will start soon. It will soft-reset once done. If it hangs, just note the cab file it hangs at, and reset your phone manually. Move the cab causing the problem to a "SD" subfolder inside XDA_UC.

Can't connect to Internet or GPRS/ NoData generates some funny error

1. Go to Settings > Connections > Operator Settings

2. Switch to a different operator from your current operator and press OK.

3. Wait a few seconds for the wait cursor to disappear, and switch back to your original operator again.

If the above doesn't work, try this:

Go to Settings > Connections > Connections > Advanced > Select Networks

At " Programs automatically connects to Internet using ... ", choose My Internet instead of My ISP.

(Thanks lieuliau)

I can't update weather status

Try the operator trick listed above. If it doesn't work, it may mean the servers are down - the weather tab and the homescreen use different weather servers. Simply try again later.

Photo and Music tabs are not working

I've removed them from my M2Dv2 build. Install these cabs.

How to I enable video calls?

Use FavHackings to enable the dialer skin, then soft reset.

My start menu/ Homescreen becomes a mess when I scroll

Set a wallpaper first, and soft reset.

When I send an sms, the recipient receives ?????????

In Messaging, go to --> Tools --> Options --> Messaging --> Select "Use Unicode when necessary"

GoogleMaps crashes when I enable GPS

Fixed in roms updated from Apr 10 onwards. For older roms (or if you're still experiencing crashes), install this cab to device and soft reset.

XDA_UC doesn't start/ encounters an error

Go to Tools and tap "Autorun" to restart it. If the shortcut isn't there, try a soft reset.

My Omnia keeps rebooting non-stop

Uncheck "Format Device's Internal Hard Disk" when you run the exe to flash

Where's Samsung Keyboard?

I've removed it from my UL and TitaniumClassic build. Install this cab with Escobol's skin.

Why can't I use T9 in Premium's Samsung Keyboard?

Install this cab and soft reset.

I can't set a keyboard as the default

Try using SIPChange

White squares appear in GoogelMaps and Youtube

How can I add other programs to the program tab in M2D? The list only shows a few items.

Simply scroll down the list by flicking upwards to see more apps.

I used M2DC to add more buttons to the program tab in M2D, but they don't work

It seems 18 program shortcuts is the optimum number for M2D.

Youtube doesn't start/ encounters a connection error

Set your time and clock, and try again.

Enable feedback when using optical navigation keys

Install this cab.

Can't read Chinese characters

Install kaidi font by tim1979

Launch Phonebook from Titanium homescreen (TitaniumClassic only)

Install this cab

How can I launch OmniaLite phonebook from M2D's people tab?

Install this cab

Why is the camera font bold and ugly?

This occurs only on certain builds. Try my fix (beta), which rotates your screen and then launches Camera

Certain apps like S2U2 doesn't seem to detect my taps

Install this cab

The camera button doesn't work

This is due to the EZInput keyboard in some Premium builds. Install this fix.

After recording a video, I get an error when previewing or playing the file

This is due to a new library updating service in some builds (Especially 235xx). Install this fix to solve this. This fix is included in my roms.

How can I disable rotation animation?

Install this cab and soft reset. Thanks zemrwhite2!

How can I get back the default SMS skin?

How can I get small icons in start menu?

How can I get back the default calendar?

How can I disable the sliding lockscreen?

Install this cab to disable it and get back the old "tap to unlock" screen.

How can I get back a sliding lockscreen without the Sense clock?

Install this cab

How can I disable the Samsung Volume Control?

Install this cab to get back the WM default volume control.

Goodies _______________________

I've gotten DINIK's permission to cook his Anastasia Icon Set and have in fact planned to, but it seems some icons weren't changed.

I've thus not cooked these icons in, but I've packaged a special cab for those who like his icons to try out on my roms. Tested on Premium, should work for my other roms too. I can't guarantee complete compatibility with other roms though, due to different start menu layouts other chefs may use. Thanks also to AnnPhe for introducing Dinik's brilliant work to Modaco. Use JWMD icon changer to change other icons you may have.

DINIK%20Anastasia%20Icons.png

Download

DJ Pete's lockscreen

SenseLS.png

Download

EZInput keyboard

Portrait only. Note that once installed it can't be removed easily.

Download

Enable vibration feedback

====================

thanks nice roms but i cant find touch player and tv out settings, how can i put them back or reinstall? i am using the premium....thanks

Guest Kampos
thanks nice roms but i cant find touch player and tv out settings, how can i put them back or reinstall? i am using the premium....thanks

Look HERE mate

Guest acmjiffry
Hi Jumba

Nice work,

Dont you have a 24 hour clock?

hi

after i have done the same but the clock didnt get changed still same black colored am or Pm

please suggest :P

thanks for your themes

Guest lsherif

Hi OCK,

Being unseen from your thread for almost 3 days , gives me the impression that you are coming up with a superb build ? :P

Is it True :D

Guest vinylrider

Hi ock.

I have an omnia i900 and i installed the premium rom.The problem is that i cant see, send, receive sms and email.

With all the other roms i have not such a problem.

(In my phone i can't see My Storage i mention it because it may be related to the problem)

A BIG thanks in advance!!!

Guest Hanif Jiwani
Hi OCK,

Being unseen from your thread for almost 3 days , gives me the impression that you are coming up with a superb build ? :D

Is it True :P

I am also expecting the same. :P

Guest smic717394

Hi,

I have a little problem with Phonebook, If I try to send a message to a contact, in the To: line I have

To: "\"Firstname;"Lastname"

<00000000000>
Where Firstname is the contact fist name, Lastname is the contacts last name and 000000000000 is actually the contacts number. \if i try from Contacts then its ok and the To: line looks like:
To: "Firstname, Lastname"

<00000000000>

Guest Jumba
hi

after i have done the same but the clock didnt get changed still same black colored am or Pm

please suggest smile.gif

thanks for your themes

Hi, I don't understand what you have done exactly... set the clock to 24-hour?

I'm not sure why it's not displaying a 24-hour clock... can't say I've even tried. It isn't anything I've changed that could be causing the problem, since I only edited the graphics. I've not touched the code, so if there is an issue then it will affect the original clock too.

Has anyone else had trouble with the clock not displaying 24-hour format? I would try but I don't have my phone with me now.

Edited by Jumba

Guest skoda60
Any one having Wifi problems in Premium Rom ??

I can used it to surf the net on those people's wifi without wep key. Also I used it as a modem to download those ROM files by using wmwifirouter ver 2.

Edited by skoda60

Guest grandiotk

How can we use" Letter Regognizer" with your marvelous roms.Can we find any cab for enable letter recognizer.

Guest sevotharte

i would like to know if you could share with us TouchInput keyboard cab? I wanna have manilla classic build but it doesn't include touchinput;)

Guest Alien-Tech
I can used it to surf the net on those people's wifi without wep key.

And just how exactly are you able to do that? Did you mean those networks without security enabled or hacking the WEP Key with your phone? :P

Guest krugerjq
hi

please suggest :P

thanks for your themes

1.Go to Settings.

2.Then choose System.

3.Find the Regional Settings icon.

4.Choose the Time tab.

5.At the "Time Style" you must select HH:mm:ss

The clock will then show the 24hour format on the home screen.

Hope it helps.

Edited by krugerjq

Guest desmondang

Hi,

Sorry to trouble

As i have just change over to use this ROM, everything seem great except for just one thing. I am not sure whether this is a ROM issue but it seem that i can't support more than 2 program at any time. If i open one program, the other program will just close automatically. Is this one of the ROM characteristic????

Appreciate if anyone have the answer.

I using Samsung Omnia with the OCK Ultralite ROM installed.

Guest mrhendrik
Hi,

Sorry to trouble

As i have just change over to use this ROM, everything seem great except for just one thing. I am not sure whether this is a ROM issue but it seem that i can't support more than 2 program at any time. If i open one program, the other program will just close automatically. Is this one of the ROM characteristic????

Appreciate if anyone have the answer.

I using Samsung Omnia with the OCK Ultralite ROM installed.

try this.. tell me if it works...

AutoClosePatch_1.1_Ultra.cab

Guest ock
Hi OCK,

There is an interesting app... http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...autocalllocker/.

Check it out, if you find that it is useful, you might consider cooking it in the future ROMs. I've been using it for a while. It works perfectly on your 23518 M2D ROM. No conflicts with everything I have installed on it.

In my case, it took some tweaking of S2U2 but after that everything works great. The author of the thread disappeared; so, I am not sure about his permission.

Thank you

Seems pretty light, I'll try it out. Thanks!

hi Ock,

After trying a few different taskbars, I've lost your taskbar with the 10% battery - it has gone back to original WM version.

Do you (or anyone here) have this taskbar as a separate cab so i dont have to hard reset please?

Tried doing a cab but it dodn't work - Think I missed a step.

record call ... vs ... audionotes

please please ... I really need audionotes on side button ! ... press one button and start recording of note ...

look please at Audio Notes Touch 1.3 from iwindowsmobile ... I used it for a while and its just greate

plus it says > Call recording is available on a limited number of devices where hardware permits.

so it has both record call and record audionotes :D

Found a few free alternatives (Audio Notes Touch is unfortunately not free) but they are a bit buggy. I'm thinking of leaving the choice to users :P

Hello guys,

Ock is the best cooker ever!!!!

I am very satisfied with his roms.

One bug though as I face it some times and still in this rom (titanium 23563) is

that the notifications sounds for incoming sms doesn't work.It will work after

a soft reset for the first sms but after a short of time still no notifications.

Any ideas of how to fix it?

thanks

Notifications working fine for me in Premium. This would be tough to troubleshoot as I can't recreate this problem :D .

Hi OCK, can you try the settings menu on http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general-omnia-rom-discussion/307330/majin-s-experimental-rom-based-on-omnia-b7300/

I think visiuality will hit the top ;) :D

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll need to factor in the size of it too, so I may not put it in.

So I am using an old build at the moment if i upgrade to your latest then the video recordings will be ok?

Any new videos recorded would be fine but those recorded previously which you can't play would unfortunately remain unplayable :(.

Ock,

the default Keyboard in the Premium Rom does not enlarge in Landsacpe mode can we rectify that.

I'm trying to port a landscape version with t9 working correctly. There are lots of files I need to look at though.

Clock is nise but animation miss not for me. Another bug or my problem :P I got mail settings check each 60 min. some time - that go wrong some how and bild traffic for nothing and drain fully battery than go offline. That happen on present premium ROM cople of times and first time whit that (latest Premium) :P

Do you mean it checks more frequently than 60 min?

Hi OCK and guys,

I have a little problem. I've been trying to add a bookmark to my internet tab. Well... I see the icon and it does work... partially... When I try to open the website I've added it opens my home page instead of indicated URL. I am using opera mini 5 as my default browser.

Also, I can't find where opera saves its bookmarks. The idea is to point it in registry directly to the bookmark instead of putting the URL pass.I went through all possible locations on my device with no luck.

Help please!!!

Thank you

I can't figure out how to pass URLs to Opera Mini too :( . Opera Mini stores its bookmarks in files rather than the registry if I'm not wrong. It seems the only workable solution is to use Mortscript.

advancedpcs mirror doesn´t work :o

Which version are you trying to download?